Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagera View Post
    My Kill Command is working...

yeah i dont know about the rest of those bugs but ive not noticed any problem with kill command

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggLIVE View Post
    Barrage bug. - Stand exactly at '40 yards' and fire, occasionally it does nothing. No damage. Just a visual and triggers CD.
    Disengage bug. - Warrior charge or any class uses a CC or insta-ability @ you before the server registers the disengage complete you fall to the ground midair.
    Powershot bug. - Completely fails maybe say 30% of the time no damage, no knockback, but triggers the CD.
    Trap box bug. - Trap box is off on traps, they are not triggering or engaging properly, this is confirmed by many high end arena players.
    Kill Shot bug. - Does not always reset for the 2nd shot in PvP.
    Stampede bug. - This ability was bugged, the pets were ignoring resil and doing more then intended damage. It was 'hotfixed' not nerfed.
    Spirit bond bug. - Spirit bond occasionally does not work in combat, the ability 'buff' disappears.
    Serpent Spread bug. - http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/06/sc...f-patch-5-0-4/
    Kill Command bug. - Kill command not working on bosses in PvE.
    Explosive Shot tick clipping bug. -http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/06/scattered-shots-bugs-not-bugs-and-oddities-of-patch-5-0-4/
    Potentially pet health broken (avoidance). - http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/06/sc...f-patch-5-0-4/
    Flare bug. - Shoot the flare then LOS is before it hits the ground, it will never go off and trigger a CD.

***DETERENCE BUG. - Mages may deep freeze you in deterrence, if you hit the ability while the spell is in the air it still 'registers as a hit' on you.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:09 AM ----------

*Just for the record, I cannot kill warrior W/O CD's as MM using normal rotation, with CD's its a struggle.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:10 AM ----------

*Also I posted my character to show that I am not some scumbag player that has taken advantage of yet another bug, the recent MMR arena exploit. So many TERRIBLE players are walking around telling me to GOML with 2400 achieves dated nov 1st - 11th, 400 total arena games played and 1550 in every bracket... gahh
    Disengage is by no way broken, stuns bringing you down to the ground while in the jump is intended. This is what blizzard wanted when they fixed this a year ago or so.

The deterence thing is caused by lateny and there's really nothing you can do about that. The only way would be if they redesigned it and made it more like devine shield and removes debuffs such as deep freeze. Paladins sometimes still die through bubble though, because of latency.

Warriors are stupidly powerful at the moment and really hard to bring down but still MM abilties hit for quite low numbers, maybe it's time to change the marksman mastery.

They increasing the duration of steady focus is far from enough, what I think they should do is just make it so that every stack reduces the duration of the cast by 1/3. Currently steady focus is useless unless you reach 3 stacks and sometimes you can be really unlucky and it takes a while to obtain all stacks.

I also think hunter healing is a joke compared to every other class in the game, chimera shot heals for 3% and has a 9sec cooldown! 3% is nothing, any melee swing deals more damage than that. Make it so that you get a hot or atleast something to make this ability rewarding.

So taking the problem that the warrior class was having with closing the gap and giving it to hunters as in no you may no longer widen the gap.. is working as intended? Please link the blue logic on that so I may unsub and uninstall.

Blizzard is afraid to give Marksman something fun and useful because the masses will immediately switch to it and right now they at least have a decent variation among BM and SV.

I think they could solve this by just buffing the MM-only shot damage until it's in line with BM or slightly below since theoretically it will scale better with weapon upgrades. GC's constant insistence that "MM is fine" is bordering on delusional though. If it was fine, people WOULD be playing it. It's NOT a complicated spec to play.

I miss the hard hitting physical-based shots of MM from WOTLK when we had armor pen. That was a fun spec. SV was also viable at the same time. BM not so much.
    Last edited by bendak; 2012-11-15 at 04:40 PM.

If ice block or other abilities 'similar' to deterrence are not affected by latency and do not deal with this problem then please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Well blizzard just makes terrible choices, remodelling the entire talent system guarantees bugs. But they dont care we pay anyways. So they fix it during the expansion, until the next expansion were they will remodel talent system again.
    PvP is messed up atm. Really hope mm becomes viable with theese new changes, really really loved mm both in wotlk and cata.
    First I want to say that I fully get liking a particular spec and playstyle over others. I've always liked Fury over Arms for example.
    With that said, what's so bad about playing the best Spec? When Arms is whipping Fury, I play Arms. In Wrath, we started with BM being beast and I played BM, then Surv took over and I switched and got use to Surv, then MM took over and I went to MM.

In Cata, BM was the laughing stock of Hunters, even though it wasn't completely bad, it would just never beat MM or Surv. And the BM lovers complained and complained and finally BM is getting some love for at least the first tier. BM, MM and Surv, can't be completely equal. We always have our favorite specs, but sometimes we have to change to something else. What's so horrible about playing what is best ?

So taking the problem that the warrior class was having with closing the gap and giving it to hunters as in no you may no longer widen the gap.. is working as intended? Please link the blue logic on that so I may unsub and uninstall.
    How are you complaining about that? It used to stun you and take you back to your starting position because the game never registered you as leaving it until you landed. Now it registers you at all positions but you can still get charged during a disengage. You think disengage should just act as an immunity?

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    How are you complaining about that? It used to stun you and take you back to your starting position because the game never registered you as leaving it until you landed. Now it registers you at all positions but you can still get charged during a disengage. You think disengage should just act as an immunity?
    This, it's not meant to be a get away card everytime, there has to be some sort of way to stop a hunter from getting away every 15 seconds and then having posthaste.

Barrage bug. - Stand exactly at '40 yards' and fire, occasionally it does nothing. No damage. Just a visual and triggers CD.
    Disengage bug. - Warrior charge or any class uses a CC or insta-ability @ you before the server registers the disengage complete you fall to the ground midair.
    Powershot bug. - Completely fails maybe say 30% of the time no damage, no knockback, but triggers the CD.
    Trap box bug. - Trap box is off on traps, they are not triggering or engaging properly, this is confirmed by many high end arena players.
    Kill Shot bug. - Does not always reset for the 2nd shot in PvP.
    Stampede bug. - This ability was bugged, the pets were ignoring resil and doing more then intended damage. It was 'hotfixed' not nerfed.
    Spirit bond bug. - Spirit bond occasionally does not work in combat, the ability 'buff' disappears.
    Serpent Spread bug. - http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/06/sc...f-patch-5-0-4/
    Kill Command bug. - Kill command not working on bosses in PvE.
    Explosive Shot tick clipping bug. -http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/06/scattered-shots-bugs-not-bugs-and-oddities-of-patch-5-0-4/
    Potentially pet health broken (avoidance). - http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/06/sc...f-patch-5-0-4/
    Flare bug. - Shoot the flare then LOS is before it hits the ground, it will never go off and trigger a CD.

***DETERENCE BUG. - Mages may deep freeze you in deterrence, if you hit the ability while the spell is in the air it still 'registers as a hit' on you.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:09 AM ----------

*Just for the record, I cannot kill warrior W/O CD's as MM using normal rotation, with CD's its a struggle.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:10 AM ----------

*Also I posted my character to show that I am not some scumbag player that has taken advantage of yet another bug, the recent MMR arena exploit. So many TERRIBLE players are walking around telling me to GOML with 2400 achieves dated nov 1st - 11th, 400 total arena games played and 1550 in every bracket... gahh
    I just checked those "bugs" you cited from Scattered shots:
    Explosive shot: it is not a bug, you get the full damage, just in less ticks
    Spirit Bond: not a bug, it works in combat, you get the buff, just the icon is sometimes broken. Honestly, who looks at buff icons during combat?
    Serpent Spread: yeah, it is not nice but can be countered easily by altering MS with Cobra shots instead of do MS and Cobra shots in pairs. I believe it was optimal AoE beahavior anyway...
    Kill Command: not working on bosses in PvE??? Cmon, it was not working correctly on Ultraxion, which has been fixed and now is sometimes on Madness. But who cares about Madness od Deathwing??
    "Potentially Pet health broken": No. It was because of reduced pet armor which has been "fixed" - increaced by 70%. That avoidance "bug" has not been proved by logs.
    Stampede Bug: you noticed it is fixed.

So... That leaves half of your list as non bugs. I havent really checked the other half of your "list" because im not using Barrage, Powershot, Flare in PvE, nor do I do PvP.

-Disengage is a 25sec untalented, so with posthaste.. we are looking at 25sec not 15sec.
    -Hunters had min range removed, in addition to our run speed limiter on concussive, this means that it would be logical to have more players 'up in our face' at this moment. However we have TERRIBLE survivability.. MM has literally NO heals and chimera was nerfed.. 3% heal at focus cost with a 9sec CD that requires LOS on target (soak it up). You are forced to take Aspect of the Iron Hawk for the 10% AP because we hit like a wet noodle.

The entire purpose of disengage is to put you at range from your target...so yes it should 'get you away' for a brief duration.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:54 AM ----------

If you don't PvP you don't understand. Simple as that.

isn't a bug.. it count as jump and remember in cata they changed something so u couldn't jump charges and shits, so yeah.

and yeah mm dmg w.o cds is shit
    it's kinda "ok" with cds and crits only xD

plus way less utility than bm/sv
    shit spec
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

-Disengage is a 25sec untalented, so with posthaste.. we are looking at 25sec not 15sec.
    -Hunters had min range removed, in addition to our run speed limiter on concussive, this means that it would be logical to have more players 'up in our face' at this moment. However we have TERRIBLE survivability.. MM has literally NO heals and chimera was nerfed.. 3% heal at focus cost with a 9sec CD that requires LOS on target (soak it up). You are forced to take Aspect of the Iron Hawk for the 10% AP because we hit like a wet noodle.

The entire purpose of disengage is to put you at range from your target...so yes it should 'get you away' for a brief duration.

25 seconds 15 seconds, I was just going off of whatever popped into my head, and you aren't supposed to get away EVERY TIME.

and to fix the MM problem that you have, don't play MM then. Obviously we know it's not strong (you're on a hunter forum), Blizz knows it's not strong... like someone else said MM has been a strong spec for a realllll long time, it's time to let the other two shine. BM was a POS for a long time, then now it's good.

Iron hawk doesnt give 10% additional AP on top of normal hawk :P just the direct damage reduction, which is pretty good anyways

bm gonna be shit for pvp next patch..

they don't want to mm be shit cuz it was the pvp spec all this years.. but still they need buff it I don't think any decent hunter enjoy playing bm, sv well kinda but 4k explosive shot crits..
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Looks like my remarks are falling on deaf ears. It seems as this thread is full of those that PVE or those that play against hunters in PVP. Time to switch to the druid or quit. Thanks for the conversation, your logic was strange.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 11:06 AM ----------

In addition to the reality that no one here can actually change anything about this issue.. makes this a pointless discussion. Sorry for having started it.
    Last edited by TriggLIVE; 2012-11-15 at 05:08 PM.

flare bug LoS
    deterrence well the skills that are already in the "air" gonna still hit you..
    the iron aspect just give you 15% reduction dmg
    Disengage thing is intended I guess it have been like that since cata jump fix while stunned and shits
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    No I'm not going to go back over a year to provide you with patch notes.

If ice block or other abilities 'similar' to deterrence are not affected by latency and do not deal with this problem then please explain.
    Ice block is of course also affected by latency, it's just that debuffs are cleared while ice block is active and deterrence does not work like that.
    Deterrence = Miss
    Ice Block and Divine Shield = Immune

Instead of complaing about bugs, find a way to work yourself around them or you'll never improve.

and kill command at least for me it works fine
    - Ronald Koeman.

lol that's a good one. I pvp.

/faceplam....
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.