Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Brydie View Post
    Yes if you read the whole thread. I said you talk to Wrathion, pay 10k gold for a new gem.
    I did read the whole thread and this is the first mention of it, but thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    I did read the whole thread and this is the first mention of it, but thanks for the info.

Don't feel bad, he didn't mention it. Just go through his post history I suppose. I too wondered the answer to your question.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry must have been in a different thread then.

Deleted
    Killed Sha tonight, got a Chimera for every raid member on the quest, not sure if hotfix?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydium View Post
    Killed Sha tonight, got a Chimera for every raid member on the quest, not sure if hotfix?
    Cheers for the clarification but mind giving more insight? 10/25 raid? How many people were on the quest?

Although I must say, this sounds like the intended way.

Deleted
    Sure, 10 man raid, we did a last run through HoF before finishing up Terrace tonight to make sure everyone had their sigils (and another chance at Sha-touched weapons to boot) and all 10 of us were able to loot the Chimera.

Caused a ton of banter directed at me because we had this big roll off for rights to the first gem just to find out everyone could loot it afterwards anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    It's to be expected, otherwise everyone and their dog would be running around with legendaries.
    True. Legendaries should be very rare, like Tarecgosa.
    Ashr

Can you please list your toon name and server so we can see you all received the gem? that sort of thing would certainly help with GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Justusy View Post
    Can you please list your toon name and server so we can see you all received the gem? that sort of thing would certainly help with GMs.
    Took me 2 seconds to find him:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/da...aracter=rydium

So it appears it has been fixed on EU at least. I'm happy everyone on the quest gets to loot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    True. Legendaries should be very rare, like Tarecgosa.

Half our server had Dragonwrath...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Half our server had Dragonwrath...
    le sarcasm, you missed it.

the new legendary is a the end of a chain that will take all expac to get so it will shot people that played all expac not just the people that the guild was willing to give it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Took me 2 seconds to find him:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/da...aracter=rydium

So it appears it has been fixed on EU at least. I'm happy everyone on the quest gets to loot it.
    I imagine it will be fixed for NA realms by the end of our maintenance today if not fixed already.

Seems like one of those things that just makes you wonder how they could possibly think this would be OK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydium View Post
    Sure, 10 man raid, we did a last run through HoF before finishing up Terrace tonight to make sure everyone had their sigils (and another chance at Sha-touched weapons to boot) and all 10 of us were able to loot the Chimera.

Caused a ton of banter directed at me because we had this big roll off for rights to the first gem just to find out everyone could loot it afterwards anyway.
    Thanks for the reply, certainly puts minds to ease that they were quick to hotfix it and to know that it was clearly not intended.