Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Hi fellow rets,

my clcret addon seems to be acting really strange lately, pretty much forbidding me smooth gameplay during raids and a massive dps loss especially during burst phases. I've been wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar lately and / or has a clue whats going on and how to fix it.

What happens is pretty much the following: I keep using my rotation as usual but yet if I hit the button it'll take at least 2-3 times of button smashing until the skill finally gets cast. Sometimes even more. clcret will then keep displaying the same button for a while indicating a global cooldown running out and refreshing the button multiple times. It's pretty much unbearable especially during burst phases where the rest of my team pops cds as well. But yet I can even notice it on a dummy.

What seemed to have been a temp fix for me was to delete my cache & wtf folder last week. It got a little better. But ever since a new update of the addon was released i struggle with the same issues all over again.

Here some of the settings that might be important. Maybe something is wrong there:

rotation: inq inqdp tv5 tvdp es exo how cs j tv3
    behavior: FCFS Detection: 10, Aura Detection 5 (playing with these just seems to make it worse most of the time. but it all seems pretty random)

I'd be glad for any kind of suggestions on how to fix this. Thank you.
    I noticed this issue as well, But this is with or without clcinfo running I'll test more tonight and see if I can figure out what is going on I just assumed it was fight based because it only effects me on fights like elegon with heavy effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

It might be just the good old Ulduar style lag when you used hero and the servers couldn't handle the traffic.

Deleted
    @Requital, if you happen to find out anything i'd be glad to hear about it.

It also seems quite random for me. Last raid for example it wasnt all that bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Requital, if you happen to find out anything i'd be glad to hear about it.

It also seems quite random for me. Last raid for example it wasnt all that bad.
    Ya it's definitely not related to clcinfo that I can be sure of, I think the majority of the lag during burst has to do with graphics overload that Blizzard hit us with there is so much shit going on in melee. I notice it more so on fights with imo way too many graphics but name plates doing that time is also pretty intensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Hi fellow rets,

my clcret addon seems to be acting really strange lately, pretty much forbidding me smooth gameplay during raids and a massive dps loss especially during burst phases. I've been wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar lately and / or has a clue whats going on and how to fix it.

What happens is pretty much the following: I keep using my rotation as usual but yet if I hit the button it'll take at least 2-3 times of button smashing until the skill finally gets cast. Sometimes even more. clcret will then keep displaying the same button for a while indicating a global cooldown running out and refreshing the button multiple times. It's pretty much unbearable especially during burst phases where the rest of my team pops cds as well. But yet I can even notice it on a dummy.

What seemed to have been a temp fix for me was to delete my cache & wtf folder last week. It got a little better. But ever since a new update of the addon was released i struggle with the same issues all over again.

Here some of the settings that might be important. Maybe something is wrong there:

rotation: inq inqdp tv5 tvdp es exo how cs j tv3
    behavior: FCFS Detection: 10, Aura Detection 5 (playing with these just seems to make it worse most of the time. but it all seems pretty random)

I'd be glad for any kind of suggestions on how to fix this. Thank you.
    Can i ask why you prioritize exo over how? I thought hammer of wrath did more damage than exorcism because of mastery buffing hammer, so shouldn't hammer take prioritiy over exorcism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divintia View Post
    Can i ask why you prioritize exo over how? I thought hammer of wrath did more damage than exorcism because of mastery buffing hammer, so shouldn't hammer take prioritiy over exorcism?
    Hammer should be ahead of exo.