View Poll Results: Anyone "not" impressed with this Storm Legion?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm not impressed

25 11.74%
  • Very impressed

103 48.36%
  • Haven't got it.

85 39.91%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saycheese View Post
    Honestly, if they are tired of WoW then they won't be enjoying themselves that much more in Rift since they are very similar.
    Is that your opinion after trying the game cos I have two work colleague's who have played wow for years and were bored people kept telling them they were just burnt out on mmo's I suggested rift and now have 2 ascend a friend's who are having a blast and have bought SL and they aren't even lvl 50 yet.

We have just been told at work we are getting a bonus, one of the guys has just said he will be getting a yearly sub on payday, he loves minecraft and dimensions have got their claws into him
    Last edited by ratharold; 2012-11-20 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    You'll see a big increase in dungeons once the leveling process is done for most people and they start running the expert versions of the dungeons which offer better rewards. I didn't que for a single dungeon while leveling since I could level more efficiently in the world then struggling with dungeons that no one knows the mechanics for as of yet.
    Dungeons are horrible right now because of the lack of tank gear while questing. Plus many people queueing as support are strictly dps. I'm 3 for 7 on completing a dungeon right now. I expect it to be much better like you said when we hit experts because there will be strict requirements before we can queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Dungeons are horrible right now because of the lack of tank gear while questing. Plus many people queueing as support are strictly dps. I'm 3 for 7 on completing a dungeon right now. I expect it to be much better like you said when we hit experts because there will be strict requirements before we can queue.
    I have had this problem as well, and admittedly am guilty of queing as Support then being DPS. I did set up Bard now so that won't happen anymore though. I have not yet been able to complete a dungeon either. Tanks are too squishy, or healers are in leveling specs not good healing specs. It's just a mess. I am sure it will be better once there are more 60s that start actually working on end game specs instead of leveling specs. In the mean time, I am working on the 2 reps I see as valuable and Hunt Rifts.
    Rift - Lathais@Deepwood - 60 Rogue / Arrieleah@Deepwood - 60 Mage
    Check out this guide Guide for fresh 60's: The One Level 60 Guide - Updated for 2.5
    Check these out:Gaming/Computer Glasses
    My Multi-Touch Table Project

I've completed Exodus, but not Protocol yet. I had one group in Protocol that would probably have cleared the place if not for the event after the third boss bugging out and not resetting for us.

I did Exodus last night as a healer and it can be pretty crazy. Third boss we wiped on half a dozen times. First was support not actually playing support. Then had some issues with interrupts, cocoons and some pretty big spikes on the tank. I was blowing every cooldown I had and it finally just clicked. We then had a few attempts on the waves. I was getting heal aggro early and then promptly eaten by bugs. We had one attempt with two tanks (to better get aggro on them all) and got further but the group was tired and ended up disbanding.

That said, I'm still having a blast.