Deleted

Sound from Chrome doesn't work on speakers

So I have a G35 headset and speakers which I stuck on my Dell screen. (made to stick to it)

I switch al the time between them and so far so good until yesterday when there would be no sound from the speakers. When I plug the headset in
    everything is fine and it works.

But with the speakers only other things work like VLC media player but Youtube or any other internet video? Nope.

Had similar issue when switching between audio devices on my PC with Chrome. Sometimes when I unplug my headphones for my main CD player stereo system speakers I have rigged up to my PC, chrome likes to go silent.

Have always found that a simple closing down of Chrome, not just closing the tab but closing the whole window, and reopening it solves the problem straight away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogly View Post
    Had similar issue when switching between audio devices on my PC with Chrome. Sometimes when I unplug my headphones for my main CD player stereo system speakers I have rigged up to my PC, chrome likes to go silent.

Have always found that a simple closing down of Chrome, not just closing the tab but closing the whole window, and reopening it solves the problem straight away.
    Well that...worked?

Thanks! Still annoying though. :P