Deleted

RET: 2set bonus or keep valor leggings

Hello all

I was in Heart of Fear yesterday and got the token for T14 legs. However I have the leggings bought from Valor and now I cannot decide which to use.
    Is the 2set bonus that good? I mean +15 % TV damage seems to be HUGE, but has someone tested or done some theory regarding it? I will lose some main stats as the ilvl for LFR (cant remember if it is 476 or 483).

LFR set is 483 and VP legs are 489. Here's one of the questions you didn't provide an answer to. Are you planning to do Holy or Prot offspecs? If not, then why not use the T14 legs for now for the bonus and once you get another piece swap back in the legs for now. Then once you get a 4th piece swap the legs back out and vice versa till you get the other slots/bonuses filled?

Offhand, I don't have the Valor Leggings pulled up so I'd have to look and see if the secondary stats between the two provide a better benefit or not. Just looked them up.

White Tiger Legplates vs Legguards of the Unscathed.

Looking at it you are trading expertise for haste, but the mastery on tier can be reforged to haste. Depending on how much expertise you have on your other slots you could end up with more secondary stats in the end.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2012-11-15 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Hello Lucetia

Sorry but I couldnt attached any links in my post, as I just registered the user on the forum! So thanks for looking up the things for yourself.
    My offspec is holy and I am mainly heroic geared with a few exceptions, rings and 1 trinket.

My current hit and expertise is maxed (perhaps missing a few points) but something like 0.0x % off.

When I take a look in the dmgmeter the main burst dmg comes from TV when using Holy Avenger and I am stacking all the haste I can at the moment.

the 2 set for sure.

Especially if you have an Lfr or higher ilevel 2hander. 15% more base damage on Tv is huge because it will make your mastery do more base damage aswell. Kind of a double dip in a sense.

Deleted
    I currently use the Starshatter from LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's really no question. The Valor piece is only a minor item level upgrade over the LFR tier, and the two-set bonus is good. Definitely use the tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    There's really no question. The Valor piece is only a minor item level upgrade over the LFR tier, and the two-set bonus is good. Definitely use the tier.
    The 2 set just as important as the 4 set overall you could be going to LFR 2 set and it should still come out as more DPS than Normal if not Heroic pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    The 2 set just as important as the 4 set overall you could be going to LFR 2 set and it should still come out as more DPS than Normal if not Heroic pieces.
    I looked at this same thing last night. 2 set bonus comes out to roughly 5k dps, and 4 piece comes out to roughly 20k dps on mr. robot in my gear level.

Certainly think the bonus is worth it.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the input

A bit offtopic, but is it able to get tier gloves from LFR now?Haven't been online for a week now because of IRL stuff. Never got them from Sha, just the tier leggings about 4 times (Made me a nice bunch of gold though, lovely to be enchanter and get about 10k gold for every epic I DE)

And on topic - the tier set bonuses are realy strong in this set, so yeah - go for the tier pieces as the ilvl is only 6 in difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore