Deleted

A little help with my current stats (Brewmaster)

Hey guys

I have been playing Brewmaster since the launch of Pandaria and I simply LOVE it.
    So far I have been going with the 7,5 hit/exp. caps and all over the haste after that.
    I have now come to a point where I have the following hasteratings:

Current haste rating: 7.037
    With "Elixir of the Rapids": 8.027

So in raids witn no buffs but just elixir I am running with 8.027 haste rating. That is +18,89%

I would love to hear if there is any haste caps? Is there a certain point where I should rather go stack som Mastery?

Also is haste still the way to go or would you rather stack up mastery for endgame raiding?

I hope to hear from my fellow Brewmasterfriends before tonights raid

My Armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Panderp/simple

Any inputs?

My initial thought: Really? Panderp? Really?

The only haste cap is a 'softcap' whereby once you start regenerating 13.33 haste per second (can see this on your character sheet in-game), haste loses some value so it's best to go for other stats, e.g. crit.

Hit and expertise caps aren't required, you can spend those stat points elsewhere. More haste/crit, for example.

Mastery is mostly useless, with one exception: when making a high stam/mastery set for tanking specific bosses. Heroic Stone Guard, for example, as most tank damage is a bleed which can't be avoided (so haste and crit won't help you as much). Or perhaps Blade Lord Ta'yak, where he has one ability which hits REALLY hard, so pushing more of it into a stagger which you can instantly purify would help a lot.

So yeah, make a general tanking set (haste, crit, etc.), then make a stam/mastery set for those specific bosses.

Other comments... Get your bracers enchanted, sort out gems (the gems you've used are good, but you could use better ones. Generally don't gem primary stats for example, you're better off gemming secondary), get the VP agility trinket for your general tanking set (but keep that stamina one for a stam/mastery set).

Mostly though you're doing it right, so yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    My initial thought: Really? Panderp? Really?
    My friend has Pandocalrisian, He's the Worgenfreeman of Panda's!

I'm really lazy myself I just use the agil flask, don't want to bother keeping stacks of elixer's to load each fight/wipe =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    My friend has Pandocalrisian, He's the Worgenfreeman of Panda's!

I'm really lazy myself I just use the agil flask, don't want to bother keeping stacks of elixer's to load each fight/wipe =P
    Haha, yeah I understand that. I have an alchemist alt that keeps me in stock which helps.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

I think the agility flask does more for you. Agi>Haste according to most theorycraft I've seen (tho 2XHaste>Agility so the gemming is good)

Quote Originally Posted by kisho View Post
    my initial thought: Really? Panderp? really?

the only haste cap is a 'softcap' whereby once you start regenerating 13.33 haste per second (can see this on your character sheet in-game), haste loses some value so it's best to go for other stats, e.g. Crit.

Hit and expertise caps aren't required, you can spend those stat points elsewhere.
    13.33 is a # pulled out of a dark smelly orifice.
    It is perpetuated only here, and has no basis whatsoever. There exists a haste soft cap only you have enough chi for 100% shiuffle uptime, and enough PB to remove moderate+ staggers. However, this soft haste cap can be very different on different fights. There is no set 13.33, that is just idiotic.

Soft caps for exp/hit are a much better option than not having them. He is also WW offspec, which means not going for soft caps is even worse of an idea.

Agility flask, stam if you need EH, but don't drink haste pot.
    Mastery stacking is more for progression as its a good way to increase your EH. If you don't need EH, then you don't need mastery.
    Last edited by johncockhand69; 2012-11-15 at 08:38 PM.