rolling a ele panda shaman ..

Hey was wondering any tips for level a range magic ele shaman from 1-90 ?

Don't die I guess

Other than that, just shoot bad guys with your lightning and stuff

haha :P serious man

Cast bolts against your foes, heal yourself to avoid dying, complete missions, and join LFG from time to time.

Yeah hopefully do dungeons/quests to 90

Deleted
    Hello!

I'll use this topic because I'm doing the same thing just one question. What is best to level? Enhc or Ele?
    I personaly going to get the dual talents so I can get resto too for LFD but for questing, which one is faster/fun?

The thing is that I got heirlooms for both but only in cloth/leather

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulthis View Post
    Enhc
    ::shudders::

On topic, people can't answer stuff liek this for you it's kinda subjective. I personally prefer elemental, some prefer enhancement. I doubt either is particularly faster or better for levelling. Enhancement as melee get a bit more tanky, so there's less downtime in questing i guess, but tbh, play both, and see what you like.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

to speed up lvling i would also que as a healer since you share the same gear and you can off dps and just switch to ele while you are questing.

Don't pvp is my best suggestion.

The less you PVP and do instances the more you will enjoy your character. It's actually the MMO part of the game that seems to ruin the opinion of characters.

One of my better virtual pals has always played the same char since TBC and they never really do instances or PVP and just do solo things and they're the only person I know that has never changed class in 5 years.

just level as ele and have a resto off spec and every time you unlock a new dungeon run it once for the quests and than never go back to it until you max level. if you constantly spam dungeons you are going to get burned out of your toon real fast so only really do every dungeon 1 time (maybe 2 if you want a really cool transmog).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Unleashed Lightning is awesome, should usually be among your major glyphs. Glyph of Chain Lightning is better for dungeons, and also if you like to AoE grind. Rolling Thunder procs should keep your mana up during CL spam. Make sure you keep Flametongue Weapon and Lightning Shield up always.

I'd recommend that when you que for dungeons, que as elemental; also que as resto only if you feel like it. At low levels (especially sub-70), dps can be more in demand than healers and tanks. Also, there's really no good way to learn the feel of longer fights as elem without downing bosses as elem. For the latter portion of Northrend (74/75 to 80), just doing quests is usually better xp per hour than dungeons.