Deleted

Protectors of the Endless Elitemode 10M (enh PoV)

I know alot of guilds have killed the boss already but there's very few with enhancement POV, actually there's very few enhancement videos on any boss really so im trying to change that, i upload vids on any boss worth showing.

Oh and sorry for the manly music and the mumble commentary if you're not swedish

More enhancement videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/kniffs
    Last edited by mmoca89f27e90d; 2012-11-15 at 12:44 PM.

Music and Swedish is a mild turn off. But I haven't seen a lot of nice UIs, high resolution Enhancement Shaman videos... so still half chub for me.

Lamb of God + Enhancement?? Hello my Swede cousin! Nice kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

10+ Year Old Account
    heh , i idin mind the music or occasional forein language on comms , but ui was a huge turnoff for me , everything cluttered in the middle...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    heh , i idin mind the music or occasional forein language on comms , but ui was a huge turnoff for me , everything cluttered in the middle...
    Yeah i can see not everyone likes the UI. However i've went from minimalistic UI's to original and back, and this time around i CBA to remake one entirely to my personal taste. The reason why everything is "cluttered" in the middle is because on 2560x1440 you need your eyes where the important stuff are - in the middle

Here's Tsulong for you guys, also got Shei Li but didnt have time to upload it before i went to sleep yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed you're rocking the same transmog set I am!

Nice vids, and if you don't like the music, mute it. And his UI is fine, at least he's got the video in great quality rather than so compressed and low that you can't tell what's going on at all.

P.S. Can I ask why you're using the Str axe? Just for the weapon damage? Seems like the agility loss would hurt.
    Last edited by Koohii; 2012-11-17 at 01:45 AM.

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koohii View Post
    Noticed you're rocking the same transmog set I am!

Nice vids, and if you don't like the music, mute it. And his UI is fine, at least he's got the video in great quality rather than so compressed and low that you can't tell what's going on at all.

P.S. Can I ask why you're using the Str axe? Just for the weapon damage? Seems like the agility loss would hurt.
    Thanks. We haven't got any Gara'Kal's yet and Elegion seems to sim higher than the 489-version weirdly enough, i can only guess because of the itemization (hit + exp vs mastery + haste)

Here's Lei Shi.

Nice videos, I've been looking at streaming but our 10 man already has 2 people doing it so it doesn't seem worth the work.