View Poll Results: What would you do with Thrall?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thrall as Warchief! Yes, a thousand times yes.

    54 27.69%
  • Thrall as integral part, but NOT as warchief.

    80 41.03%
  • NO! No more Go'el! Begone.

    47 24.10%
  • I'm not sure/I don't care.

    14 7.18%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    The Warchief should be an Orc, as it maintains the Orc/Human Balance and theme of literally every Warcraft game ever. I would like to see a Counsel of Clans, Such as representatives from the Warsong, Frostwolves, Mok'nathal, Blackrock etc. just as the dwarves do.

  2. #102
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulthos View Post
    The Warchief should be an Orc, as it maintains the Orc/Human Balance and theme of literally every Warcraft game ever. I would like to see a Counsel of Clans, Such as representatives from the Warsong, Frostwolves, Mok'nathal, Blackrock etc. just as the dwarves do.
    I dont think the difference between Clans among the Orcs is as pronounced as before, or even as the Dwarves
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  3. #103
    Immortal KrazyK923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    I dont think the difference between Clans among the Orcs is as pronounced as before, or even as the Dwarves
    They're not, really. The clans in the new Horde are even more intermingled than the Dwarven groups.

  4. #104
    Anybody notice Thrall has a brand new hairstyle in Glen Rayne's painting for the Battlenet championship thing?
    He has long hair that is no longer braided or bound.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/782...pen-11_13_2012
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

  5. #105
    Mechagnome nightguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Anybody notice Thrall has a brand new hairstyle in Glen Rayne's painting for the Battlenet championship thing?
    He has long hair that is no longer braided or bound.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/782...pen-11_13_2012
    I think maybe its just that he doesn't have his hood like his ingame model

  6. #106
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,633
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    I think maybe its just that he doesn't have his hood like his ingame model
    sadly this. He looks way more like Thrall was we knew him then with the hood.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Anybody notice Thrall has a brand new hairstyle in Glen Rayne's painting for the Battlenet championship thing?
    He has long hair that is no longer braided or bound.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/782...pen-11_13_2012
    More important, he has the doomhammer back.

    Also, Thrall is coming back to the horde politics, and Metzen said he would come back as Warchief and 2 months ago or something like that when someone in twitter asked if Thrall was coming back he said: thunder is coming...

    Thrall is the only choice that makes sense really, both lorewise and gamewise.

  8. #108
    Thrall for warchief. I enjoyed his character progression in cata. I do also hope Baine gets more development he's starting to become an interesting character.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •