Deleted

Customer service plummeted since MoP?

Now, I'm not a naysayer about WoW and Blizzard, I think it's fantastic and I think the game itself is amazing.

But I'll tell you my dilemma with the Gamemaster I recently ran into.

They recently implemented the trading service once you receive a bind on pickup item as you all may know.
    Here's the issue, the off tank of my guild wasn't able to receive the item via Master Loot, so we gave it to me (the Main Tank) to trade to him - nope, nothing. Still wouldn't let me.

He was present for the entire fight as well, he was tanking.

So, naturally. I contacted a GM like there's been a loot bug and we can't distribute the item to our off tank and he replied along the lines of
    "It's a known bug and it's being fixed"

So I was like, okay cool. Hopefully they've given it to him as I have no use for it.

Look in my bags, nope. Still there.

I contacted another GM, waited 3 hours and he said they're unable to give items to other characters now?

I'm very confused and quite disheartened with the service I pay for. I dunno, should I contact another GM and hope for the best?

You really gave us too little info to go on. That said - just contact another GM, and explain that you still don't have the item. They should help you.

For the record - I have had great experiences with Blizz's customer service. So the issue you ran into is not an "across the board" problem.

the only Bad response so far ive had with blizzard was when i had sold my gloves transmog item.. and it was purged from the item restoration list, But i still had a item with it transmogged on, But apprenatly it was imposible for them to know that i had owned the item.. Even though i had a item still with it transmog on.

Made 2 tickets, same response.. I dont get why they couldent help me.

The general rule is you shouldn't have assigned it to someone. Should've left it on the corpse. Much easier to sort out that way.

Also, they may truly be unable to, because of the trading service and the online item retrieval form. If the GMs continued restoring/trading items, then people would keep spamming tickets at them for that purpose, thus clogging up the ticket queue even more.

You could try another ticket, explicitly stating that the trading service isn't working and you really want this item to be traded to the other guy. The GM could've mis-interpreted your first ticket, that happens sometimes.

But yeah, they may be technically unable to trade items anymore. In which case you're boned, may as well use the item yourself and let your offtank get the next one that drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny to see this thread on the same page as this one.

Your mileage may vary, indeed.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Customer service is ridiculous now.

Made a ticket about my incorrect conquest cap (was buffed by 33%, mine wasn't).

Reply #1: Machine response explaining how to make a ticket.

Reply #2: Real person who informed me that I need to play arena before my cap will increase. I'm in active teams at ~2k.

Reply #3: Machine response explaining cap changes. Locked my ticket.

Total waste of time. Didn't even read my ticket. Didn't offer even a sentence of relevant response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's not a problem with the CS, it's a "problem" with what they are allowed to do.
    As far as I know they aren't allowed to trade items between players since they implemented the change that you can trade BoP-items.

GM's aren't the "Gods of coding" as some people might believe..
    Atleast someone is smart anough and actually understands. Sometimes I wonder if people make this stuff up, even if it isn't it just seems fishy.
    Maybe you got a lazy person who didn't wanna do anything I know i get those sometimes & than I get the awesome GMs who make you smile.
    It happens 3rd time is the charm .
    Last edited by Arbs; 2012-11-15 at 03:21 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    I wouldn't say service per say has plummeted but ticket times have certainly gotten worse.