Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    First, you are NOT America, you are the USA.

Second. USA president comes to be the worlds president. Whatever USA goes into a fight with we all go because of this thingie ... NATO.

There are also good things ofc.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    <snip>
    You raise a lot of good points. When polled many people would pick either Obama or Romney for the 2012 General Election. However, neither of those candidates were trying to create policy to stop anything you just mentioned. And Ron Paul was the only one that was trying to stop any of it. And everytime I mentioned that many of our fellow forum goers would bash me for it.

That and you have to remember that what the people want is not well represented by what the government does. Our Republic has fallen since our nation's inception and no one seems to give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    You raise a lot of good points. When polled many people would pick either Obama or Romney for the 2012 General Election. However, neither of those candidates were trying to create policy to stop anything you just mentioned. And Ron Paul was the only one that was trying to stop any of it. And everytime I mentioned that many of our fellow forum goers would bash me for it.

That and you have to remember that what the people want is not well represented by what the government does. Our Republic has fallen since our nation's inception and no one seems to give a damn.
    I know there have been several issues with Ron Paul, when it came to his domestic and economic policies. That is a different debate. But when it came to the man's foreign policy of defend the U.S, stand with your allies and cooperate with anyone willing peacefully there was no logical arguement against it.
    I'm still puzzled why people refused to take at least his policies seriously. Another guy with a decent foreign policy I heard about was Gary Johnson. I fail to understand why mainstream U.S politicians are so inflexible when it comes to foreign policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Sexual assault is not always rape.
    *slowclap*

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    They eat our McDonald, drink our Coke Cola, watch our films and television programs. To answer OP question isn't it obvious? We drug and brainwash em.
    It's ok, we steal your taxmoney as compensation.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just curious is all.
    I'm not even sure why this is a question. We now live in a highly globalized culture. People think less and less in terms of rigid nationalism. Caring about what happens in other countries make sense, especially given that it will likely affect you in some way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    I'm not even sure why this is a question. We now live in a highly globalized culture. People think less and less in terms of rigid nationalism. Caring about what happens in other countries make sense, especially given that it will likely affect you in some way or another.
    Or for some drama/fun whatever your viewpoint is. For example: Rick Santorum... : ''Old people are euthenized when they're too old, so they wear bracelets with: ''dont euthenize me please''... I lol'ed at that, I mean, seriously? Who made him believe that? I mean he was a presidential candidate, and you would expect some fact checking before making such profound allegations. Personally I felt insulted by that first (like most of our politicians, the rage was funny as hell, I mean, little backwater country getting angry, something like a hamster assaulting a bloody dragon), then laughed my pants off. (if you did listen carefully the gasps of the listeners told me that he made a huge faux pax).
    No wonder people are interessted in the Leader of all things Great. I mean if we had him as president we either had: 1) Do some heavy diplomatic work to show how it really is. 2) Got ignored right away.
    I am the King of Rome, and above grammar.
    - Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor

You know what I've learned about people from the US?

They talk really loud and let people know they're from the USA. That is on a small scale in cafes, people from the US do that on a large scale.

Also because you have a massive stockpile of nukes and do that old world policing thaaaang

I never realized the rest of the continents were so interested in America. What's so interesting about our two continents? I guess the jungles down in Columbia and Brazil are pretty cool. The United States and Canada have some neat stuff. Argentina is supposed to be a wild place. But I never knew the other continents cared so much.

1. We are one of the largest and most influential countries in the world.

2. We are also an extremely vocal country.

3. 'Murica
    Friend Code: 4570-7432-6960. Add me if you want to play some Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by koontakent View Post
    You know what I've learned about people from the US?

They talk really loud and let people know they're from the USA. That is on a small scale in cafes, people from the US do that on a large scale.

Also because you have a massive stockpile of nukes and do that old world policing thaaaang
    Oddly I think people from other countries talk really loud too, I wonder if it's just some weird thing people do when they go to a different country?
    I'm going to super rich one day, remember my face!!!

It's hard to believe this is even a serious question. We're in a world culture and the United States has more successfully exported its iconic cultural items than any other nation (tip o' the cap to the UK for being quite good at this as well). Throw in our monstrously large economy, oversized military, excellent universities that take many foreign students, large immigrant populations (lots of people have family here), and being uninterested in the United States would just be kind of silly.

Let me try to put this delicately

'Merica is numbah 1 wooo!!

That is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    That was amazing. 'Murica, fuck ya!

It was missing our national landmark though...Honey Boo Boo Child.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    No, I'm an Indian.
    the politically correct term is native-american.

It's people like the OP who don't understand why Barak Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2008 for getting elected President.

What goes on in America effects the whole world.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.