[Music?] Nicole Westbrook - It's Thanksgiving

Enjoy

(Written and Produced by Patrice Wilson, The same person who did Friday)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone posted this monstrosity on Fark the other day. The video is weird, terrible and hilarious all at once, but at least we got a really funny thread out of it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

omg, wtf was that!

edit:

Last edited by smokii; 2012-11-15 at 04:14 PM.
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Someone posted this monstrosity on Fark the other day. The video is weird, terrible and hilarious all at once, but at least we got a really funny thread out of it.

Holy shit that thread is epic lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Holy shit that thread is epic lol
    Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing. Some of the posts are pretty terrible but mostly it is great.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Before people get all riled up, consider this:

By even commenting, disliking, bashing, flaming, whatever - you're making this bigger. Through hate this gains attention - which in turn gains Ark Music Factory and the producers money (and they'll keep making these). If you don't like this, the most effective thing you can do is to ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's a big deal if they get attention or keep making money. That kid gets to go to university and I get a laugh. Everyone wins.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost my faith in humanity long ago.

The worst thing about these videos, is that people would rather hear some terrible shit instead of real talent. Fuck humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Before people get all riled up, consider this:

By even commenting, disliking, bashing, flaming, whatever - you're making this bigger. Through hate this gains attention - which in turn gains Ark Music Factory and the producers money (and they'll keep making these). If you don't like this, the most effective thing you can do is to ignore it.
    I agree I think they know going in it's going to be awful and that negative publicity is still publicity. I'm guessing they are making money through youtube ads. Are there any other ways they could make money? I'm assuming no one is actually going to buy it...

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshan View Post
    I agree I think they know going in it's going to be awful and that negative publicity is still publicity. I'm guessing they are making money through youtube ads. Are there any other ways they could make money? I'm assuming no one is actually going to buy it...
    The Ark Music Factory makes money through their videos going viral, but they charge between $2000-4000 for each produced song. Primarily parents pay to have their kids "discovered". The singer owns the master recording, but AMF retains publishing rights - and get full profit from all sales of the songs.

Additionally, by March 21 2011, the video of Rebecca Black's "Friday" had earned over 20,000 USD in ad revenue. Black had by that date earned roughly $25k in iTunes sales. Those numbers have since gone up way higher.
    Last edited by Longview; 2012-11-15 at 09:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend showed this to me last week, I was positive it was a joke. Are you guys telling me this video isn't a joke? Are you telling me that some 12 year old girl seriously made a song about Thanksgiving?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beggattron View Post
    My friend showed this to me last week, I was positive it was a joke. Are you guys telling me this video isn't a joke? Are you telling me that some 12 year old girl seriously made a song about Thanksgiving?
    I made a song about thanksgiving. It's about me eating a lot of turkey and getting drunk. I sing it to myself when I'm alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I made a song about thanksgiving. It's about me eating a lot of turkey and getting drunk. I sing it to myself when I'm alone.
    Wow that sounds so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I would commend you but I've decided instead to file an infringement suit against you for stealing my intellectual property.

I find it disturbing there is always a colored man appearing in small girl's videos.