10+ Year Old Account

Anyone lucky with sigils yet?

Has anyone out there completed the sigils quest? I currently have 10/10 Power sigils and 5/10 Wisdom sigils but I have not noticed anyone with a gem yet. From my understanding you need 10 of each sigil, turn them in then you get a quest to kill Sha of Fear on any difficulty and bam, you have your gem. I have heard that the gem quest is in 5.1 though instead of right now - is this true?

Also, are Spriests the only ones with interesting effects when they have their wep equipped? Apperently they get a mini Sha instead of their normal shadowfiend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the weps (spirit mace) gives you a 10% move speed bonus in dread wastes... /shrug

I forget to loot mine half the time and I have 9. I'm pretty sure many people will at least have that done + get the item from Sha this week.

Deleted
    I have 24x Sigil of Power + 7x Sigil of Wisdom.

From what i heard, only 1 person in your raid group can loot the quest item from Sha after getting 10 of each, dont know if they plan on changing it or not.

Deleted
    yes. 10+10 on the next part of the quest now.

Anyone heard if the item from sha of fear is 1 per kill or everyone on the quest gets the item?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have heard multiple times that there is only 1 item from each kill, and while it sucks it does make sense especially since I THINK you can get lucky in LFR and get one. Might cause a bit of drama for 10 mans but I imagine it will be a major headache for 25 man guilds.

Remember that for Shadowmourne, anyone on the first part of the Shadow's Edge quest could loot the blood initially and they could not be masterlooted or traded and it was fixed later to be group roll (yeah right in ICC 25) or master lootable, but only 1 dropped each week still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    yes. 10+10 on the next part of the quest now.

Anyone heard if the item from sha of fear is 1 per kill or everyone on the quest gets the item?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...a-of-Fear-kill

1 per week :/ but it was expecting going to go wtih dps>healers>tanks(sorry tanks)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Luckily I grabbed the last Sigil of Wisdom I needed from HoF last night and we left Sha up for tonight. Kinda sad that boomkin BiS weapon is the hard mode elite and not a Sha touched weapon though.
    Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube