Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your request would be fine if it wasn't 8hrs. Many casual guilds would raid 1 day a week, but casual hours (max 3hrs).

You want a more old skool raid guild (the true hardcore), but those putting in those hours would tend to raid multiple days a week.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

My guild through cata only raided 1 day per week. It worked out great until DS came out and everyone quit lol. Now the guild doesn't exist and the remaining few of us went to another guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    They excist. My raid group raids Wednesday's and Friday's. sometime Tuesdays.

We are jsut start on MsV Heroic progress this week.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Minaah View Post
    Heya Hugs- we're a 1 or 2 night a week guild, and our attendance policy isnt exactly mandatory-- what type of melee are ya and all that? We're looking for a skilled deathknight dps'er. We're on Doomhammer, US Horde. Guild name is Onslaught. Feel free to look us up.
    Im a ret pally. ilvl 471 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF on normal

Oh they exist alright .... my guild raids 1 night a week on Thursday nights for 6 hours. We're currently 7/16HM.

We're not currently recruiting but HM progression is possible with a solid bunch of people.

We are Casually Serious of Hyjal

Deleted
    Try to find a good guild that raids 2 times/week? After a month or two they should be able to clear all current content in one evening. The guild I was in raided Wednesday's and Sunday's.. After a couple of weeks we usually cleared all content on Wednesday and had altruns on Sundays.