1. #1

    Titan project rumor!

    So I heard from this guy that Titan project, blizzards next mmo game is gonna be targeted for the younger ppl. We are talking 14 and below.
    If this is true blizzard have gone complelty of the rails.

    Supposing this is true, how do you guys think that the game will be formed?
    Bright colors and happy little elfs running about. Or just a simpeler MMO, for the younger generation.

    It would not supirse me since the market for "games for young ppl" is a massive industry.
    It would be plausible since the confermation regarding "ingame commercials" would make more sense, since the younger audiance is more receptable to that kind of targeted marketing.

    So yeah, how do you guys think the game will be, targeted for a younger audiance?

  2. #2
    we know that allready
    My SoundCloud.
    Take a look and comment!

  3. #3
    Brewmaster Nigeldruid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,289
    Yea I've heard similar rumours, not sure what to make of them...
    Nothing worth having comes easy. That's why hard content is worth doing, and easy content is a waste of time.

  4. #4
    High Overlord Dsfunctional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    184
    I have heard this rumor around the internet as well. But at the end of the day, its all rumors and speculation.

    But..
    I fucking hope not.

  5. #5
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,734
    FYI, WoW is for 12 year olds

  6. #6
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    25,872
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    FYI, WoW is for 12 year olds
    The fact it's rated 'T' in the USA says different.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  7. #7
    The Insane Reeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX USA
    Posts
    18,811
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    FYI, WoW is for 12 year olds
    Anecdotal: 90%+ of the people I've met in WoW over the nearly 7 years I've been playing it have been older than the age of 20.
    Well 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
    Because you look so fine
    And I really wanna make you mine

  8. #8
    Why are people replying to this? The guys name is penis and only has 1 post...... its a troll thread.

  9. #9
    Remember when video games were just for kids? Of course most of you don't, because you were the kids games were meant for when they came out.

    I heard a rumor that I was 3 years old when Mortal Kombat came out, and playing it by 10, what a sissy child game.

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral Rivyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's out house (Missouri)
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    FYI, WoW is for 12 year olds
    And MLP is for 6 year old girls yet you and dozens of other older people still seem to flock to it O.o

  11. #11
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    22,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The fact it's rated 'T' in the USA says different.
    That extra year makes little difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    FYI, WoW is for 12 year olds
    Many kids play first person shooters and all those gory games as well, what's your point? lol.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The fact it's rated 'T' in the USA says different.
    Not really. Covering yourself doesn't mean anything.

    Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

  14. #14
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Remember when video games were just for kids? Of course most of you don't, because you were the kids games were meant for when they came out..
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 02:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The fact it's rated 'T' in the USA says different.
    Oh.. so he was off by 1 year.. Not a huge difference there >_>

  15. #15
    A massively multiplayer MMO that is specifically aimed at kids? I doubt it. Inclusive of by being sub-PG 13 rated or something? More than likely.

    Only trolls or fools will tell you it's "aimed" at kids.

  16. #16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •