Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Time to start saving IP. :P
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I lied, her Q damages minions. It's got a decent cooldown though and a really shitty AP ratio, so if anyone tries to play her in a position other than support they are really trying to force it.
    Good. Maybe this will cut back the number of people who would bring us a repeat of insta-locking and running mid with Lulu when we were trying to learn to play her as a support.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

@Puppetshowjustice when a champion comes out you should try it every where, not just the lane phreaks tell people to in the champion spotlight. Back when lulu came out she was regarded by all the top pros as an out right broken top and mid laner, while been a weaker support champion. So why would people play here where she was weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Yay, this is 1 more support to add to my kill list =D

All I see on the official boards is "How is she in mid?".

Her passive is clearly designed to play in lane with others.
    She lacks the capacity to push a minion wave down well.

It just makes me cringe to see that everybody gets an immediate boner for taking every new champ mid lane. As if there aren't already an absolute ton of champions who excel at that role. Let the support players have one new character without another Lulu happening (i.e. not used for support, followed by nerfed into obscurity).

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Talk about your pure support. None of her spells damage minions, so she cant clear minion waves to save her life. So the only people playing her should be playing her support! Woot!
    She...Can't....Damage....Minions.....

Does that even make any sense?

That is so not cool, a lane with another support can pretty much push without having many problems(taking out jungler, even that..) when playing against her..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    She...Can't....Damage....Minions.....

Does that even make any sense?

That is so not cool, a lane with another support can pretty much push without having many problems(taking out jungler, even that..) when playing against her..
    not really an expert here so sorry for wild assumptions, but I suppose it will depends on the type of ability the char has how powerful they are to make up for the lack of minion killing, and with what types of champions it will works best (maybe tank/pusher? dunno)

God I hope she can go full AP mid. She looks great and I would love a ranged water mage.

I really wanted a nature caster too, but zyra well..

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to this a lot.

Like a lot. She has a massive toolkit. And the range on the tidal wave is nuts, like it goes super far and covers almost a whole lane.

Are you guys sure her Q doesn't hit minions? Other than that, now that I looked over her abilities she looks like a slightly improved janna. She should also be fun on dominion.

Deleted
    Looks amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Yay, this is 1 more support to add to my kill list =D
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Maybe a little, magic trick. >: )
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    God I hope she can go full AP mid. She looks great and I would love a ranged water mage.

I really wanted a nature caster too, but zyra well..
    No. She's a support, not an mid champion.

I love that she has low ap ratios, she's a support, she's not supposed to do other things than supporting.

10+ Year Old Account

I love that she has low ap ratios, she's a support, she's not supposed to do other things than supporting.
    inb4 AD Nami... But really she has low AP ratio's? What about base damage?

I'm going to my actual class now, so I'll be on later peeps.
    Hey everyone

Her ratios are not low at all Q=0.75 W=0.5 R=0.8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    inb4 AD Nami... But really she has low AP ratio's? What about base damage?

I'm going to my actual class now, so I'll be on later peeps.
    Actual base damage? Lol, I hope people don't go mid because of that, it's nothing huge or small, doesn't really matter, she won't be doing well in mid with those crappy ap ratios, which is good. She's a support!

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Her ratios are not low at all Q=0.75 W=0.5 R=0.8
    Then I hope they reduce it, I don't like seeing supports going mid, they are supports not ap mid champions, it just annoys me.

Sure, I'd like to use her and kill people but she was made to support, even if her abilities cry out, " AP MID CHAMPION".

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything I know is a lie! Majad, her Q does effect minions. I made that mistake and corrected myself in another post. When I first saw one I just never saw her hit minions, so I assumed it did not.

As for playing her mid, don't. She is bad. If her ratios are really that good, it doesn't make up for how bad her kit is for a mage. And yes, I've played with one already who took her mid on the PBE, she did no damage.

Deleted
    Everything I know is a lie! Majad, her Q does effect minions. I made that mistake and corrected myself in another post. When I first saw one I just never saw her hit minions, so I assumed it did not.

As for playing her mid, don't. She is bad. If her ratios are really that good, it doesn't make up for how bad her kit is for a mage. And yes, I've played with one already who took her mid on the PBE, she did no damage.
    Yeah, I saw it some minutes ago.

And good, that she can't mid. I don't want to see her do the same stuff Lulu did when she got released.

Deleted
    WOW COOL! Just got into the supporting thang and she looks really wet. Looking forward to more information!

Edit: Oh i saw that there was some cool info already. OP, please update your post!
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-11-16 at 07:53 PM.

Deleted
    I lied, her Q damages minions. It's got a decent cooldown though and a really shitty AP ratio, so if anyone tries to play her in a position other than support they are really trying to force it.
    Leblanc has No wave clearing power bar her W, So people will still force it if they want too! The Other moves don't scale that badly off ap, Would be more of a utility AP champ, would probably require double ap.

That said, loving a new support to add to my play list.