Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since the patch is already on NA, I'm assuming she's in it, but I really don't know. :0

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Since the patch is already on NA, I'm assuming she's in it, but I really don't know. :0
    I read she isn't but she will be available this week (thursday?).

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    She is, but you can't look at Koi Nami yet(not sure if that was the same case with Zed).
    Abilities(without videos), lore and such are all up for her.

And by she is, I mean you can look at her but you can't buy her.

The skin is adoooorable, really can't wait to buy her. Have ip ready for the champion and rp ready for the skin, am a new lol player so this is the first time I am actually super excited with a new champion!

apparently there is a problem with her skin, so they are delaying her until they get the problem fixed. hoping for thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    The skin is adoooorable, really can't wait to buy her. Have ip ready for the champion and rp ready for the skin, am a new lol player so this is the first time I am actually super excited with a new champion!
    I have to agree. I haven't been this excited for a new character before (I started when Diana first came out). I really love her style and I think she'd be my new main support.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but some trivia: Nami means "Wave" in Japanese, and Koi Nami (Her skin) means "Love wave". (Or maybe it has some relation to the koi carp, I don't know).
    "The world is filled with lies! Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not commit adultary. These are all lies, deceptions. I don't want to be killed. I don't want to be victim of theft. That is why they use lies like justice and moral to protect their weak selves. The original truth is the survival of the fittest. One must devour it all, wether it be other humans, wealth, power or the world itself! All hail Britannia!" - Charles vi Britannia

It's probably supposed to be a take on both the koi carp (fish) and "love wave" since, well, she is a lovely mermaid after all.

Also, my guess is she will be released today. Her spotlight came out today too.

What do you guys think about twin shadows being used by her.
    League of Legends Porkchop Express 30 NA

I just watched the spotlight, by the way.

Apparently you're supposed to run AD Marks on her. Yes, Attack Damage Marks. What the fuck?
    Also, they were literally spamming abilities, yet they run Armor Yellows, and not MP5 Yellows.

These spotlights. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I just watched the spotlight, by the way.

Apparently you're supposed to run AD Marks on her. Yes, Attack Damage Marks. What the fuck?

Also, they were literally spamming abilities, yet they run Armor Yellows, and not MP5 Yellows.

These spotlights. Seriously.
    AD marks on support is nothing new, makes more sense wth the new pickpocket talent too.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

I guess i'm the only one that thought it was about one piece! I don't know anything about LoL but it seems like a cute character

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I guess i'm the only one that thought it was about one piece!
    I'd say the numerous posts mentioning One Piece probably means you're not.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    AD marks on support is nothing new, makes more sense wth the new pickpocket talent too.
    This. I take AD Marks on Janna

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

AD marks on support? Really?

Never done that before!

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I guess i'm the only one that thought it was about one piece! I don't know anything about LoL but it seems like a cute character
    A lot of people have done that lol. I don't think she has any quotes or anything special from nami though. Would be kinda cool if she did.

WHERE IS SHE.
    AH.
    It's been like 24hours since they released the spotlight, usually it's a couple of hours afterwards.

Now it's the weekend. So unless she comes out today, we won't get her until next week. -_-

And she comes out about 2minutes before I post this.
    WUT
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2012-12-08 at 12:18 AM.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

yaaaay got her finally! Played one game, great success. Love healing people, support for life!

Bought the skin too, seems it showed it as unavailable but I bought the bundle so I suppose it is included.

A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Man, I'm whiffing with Nami's Q like a blind man. I also kinda wish her W could heal my AD carry more than once per use. She's still quite good though, I find her E and R quite awesome, and her Q rocks when I land it. Points well spent.
    Light or darkness...which do you prefer to be blinded by?

And I just got the first instance of her playing mid... Needless to say, their team lost horridly.