Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Wtf is everyone on about with calories? I have never in my life given a flying fuck about any amount of calories in whatever i ate.

And i'm still near underweight.
    Same here. I think you have to study biology to actually understand what the thing with those calories is. According to books my nickname should have been diabeetus, instead it was "stick".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Then you're either in serious denial or under the age of 30.
    Hey, I am under 30 and still overweight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The Schwepps version is my choice as regards Ginger Ale; the Canada Dry is too smooth. Doesn't have the bite I want in a good ginger ale.
    Should try Ale 81 (A late one)

Not sure if it's even available outside of my little corner of the world though. But it's great.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    How old are you?
    18. needsmorechars

Alcohol isn't that bad compared to cocaine, but that doesn't mean alcohol doesn't kill people.

Deleted
    I used to drink 2L a day for 3 years. I am not fat imo :P and I dont think it's unhealthy. YOLO ANYONE?

Wtf is everyone on about with calories? I have never in my life given a flying fuck about any amount of calories in whatever i ate.

And i'm still near underweight.
    And that's why you're underweight.

Deleted

It's relevant.

18. needsmorechars
    Give it about 10 more years. You'll either care or gain an extra tire.

Give it about 10 more years. You'll either care or gain an extra tire.
    Well, I'd rather watch what I eat and fight the coming kilos, instead of being weak and underweight all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Well, I'd rather watch what I eat and fight the coming kilos, instead of being weak and underweight all the time.
    Young kids that "eat like shit" and are underweight either have a serious medical condition, or still have what adults refer to as "metabolism".

One thing I noticed, Countries with shittier food restrictions have ingredients that are worse from you, just like the McRib in the US it was banned in a lot of countries because they use 2 polymers that are used in the sole of shoes and gym mats. In Canada at least our fast food meats have standards and regulations and ARE actually 100% real beef and chicken, in the US they do not. Same with certain types of sugars, they are banned here.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

All I know is I stopped drinking soda and within two months I had lost 25 lbs and 3 inches off my waist, stopped having acid reflux, stopped having body aches due to inflammation and started sleeping better. I changed nothing else. You can debate all you want but results speak louder than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hey, I am under 30 and still overweight.
    Thats the issue. In your late teens to mid 20s you're in your physical prime and it'll never be easier to maintain a healthy body, it's only going to get harder once you get with in sniffing distance of 30 and increasingly harder after that. If you let yourself go while in your prime you have almost no hope of getting healthy once you're past it.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-11-15 at 08:54 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as drinks go, it's up there as one of the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Young kids that "eat like shit" and are underweight either have a serious medical condition, or still have what adults refer to as "metabolism".
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    As usual people are missing the point.

I am not saying it is healthy but it isn't so bad in comparison to other things.

For example some chocolate chip cookies here....

Way more calories and uses far more ingredients. Not a good comparison but you know.
    What does the number of ingredients have to do with how healthy a food is?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    So 1 bottle is the equivalent of an entire meal and you say it's not that bad?
    That is 1L of coke. A can has 42*3,3 = 138 calories. Fine actually. Nothing too bad, milk has the same calories. If you also eat 400 calories for a meal.. There's something wrong with your body, 400 calories is like 2 pieces of bread with toppings..

3 pieces = 320calories-
    2 pieces = 213 - now add some topping and voila = 400.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Sugar is not good for you. At all.
    Neither is the car exhaust filled air you breath. I find most reactions here a bit overrated. You all act like cola will be the death of you, or it'll destroy your insides when you drink it too often. If you get 0 excercise and have a slow metabolism, then it will ruïn you. Cheez, live a little. Enjoy the drink. I'd rather die young and enjoyed my life then to live 150 years on only bread and water. I like cola, I drink it when I want and how much I want. I work out, I'm fit, I don't care about it having too much sugar. There will always be something that'll have too much of one thing and nothing of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    That is 1L of coke. A can has 42*3,3 = 138 calories. Fine actually. Nothing too bad, milk has the same calories. If you also eat 400 calories for a meal.. There's something wrong with your body, 400 calories is like 2 pieces of bread with toppings..

3 pieces = 320calories-
    2 pieces = 213 - now add some topping and voila = 400.
    A 20oz coke has 240 calories.

http://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nu...lassic-(20-oz)
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-11-15 at 09:01 PM.