Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rumors from a couple weeks ago put the Steam sale this year as the 21-27 so keep your eyes open the next couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Kitty View Post
    After playing the Demo, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning looks really interesting to me. Does anyone know of anywhere that will have it on sale? I heard rumor that Steam will, but can't seem to find anything official on their sales. Thanks.
    Its a fun game, but you notice that it was built on an MMO engine. The textures are washed out, the quests are generic kill & collect most of the time. Plus once you reached 3rd - 4th tier of the skill tree you pretty much have activated godmode. The game gets ridiculously easy at that point and you just go on button mashing the attack button.

No leaks yet on steam sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    what's black Friday?
    Black Friday. Only in America where people are thankful and then the next day hate each other. lol. Not meant to be mean, just a silly joke. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Rumors from a couple weeks ago put the Steam sale this year as the 21-27 so keep your eyes open the next couple days.
    Nononono no more Steam game for me. I have too many. I'm just going to buy 360 games now.

Speaking of that, on Thursday for Amazon they are selling Darksiders 2 for $29.99 and Dishonored for $25.00, is it worth it?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Nononono no more Steam game for me. I have too many. I'm just going to buy 360 games now.

Speaking of that, on Thursday for Amazon they are selling Darksiders 2 for $29.99 and Dishonored for $25.00, is it worth it?
    Dishonored, yes. Darksiders is not really my cup of tea but alot of people like it, gameplay videos might be able to help a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Yea, I think it's true. One starting tomorrow, and another that runs from December 20th to January 4th. I hope so!

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 03:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Kitty View Post
    After playing the Demo, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning looks really interesting to me. Does anyone know of anywhere that will have it on sale? I heard rumor that Steam will, but can't seem to find anything official on their sales. Thanks.

GameFly will have it for $7.99 on Friday only, Amazon will have it for $11.99 with both DLCs on Monday.

I've seen videos of Darksiders 2 and I loved number 1, but I'm just little worried because of how different it is.

And really? KoA with DLC will be on Amazon? Hmm I might have to change my plan from getting a different game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen videos of Darksiders 2 and I loved number 1, but I'm just little worried because of how different it is.

And really? KoA with DLC will be on Amazon? Hmm I might have to change my plan from getting a different game.
    Yup, every link I go to brings me back to the same place, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=328579, that's their deals for the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Yup, every link I go to brings me back to the same place, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=328579, that's their deals for the next few days.
    Damn, it's for PC only. I was hoping it would be the 360 version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed for Borderlands 2 sale!

Get it, its really great. If it wasnt for some glitches at release, it would propably be "game of the year" material.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Get it, its really great. If it wasnt for some glitches at release, it would propably be "game of the year" material.
    How's the length of the game?

How's the length of the game?
    Depends if you explore, first 2 acts are huge with lot of hidden stuff. It lasted me maybe 3 and 1/2 days with non-stop explore playthrough (at leisure pace, obviously). And I still didnt find everything (add 100-wave arena survival quest to the game length if you wish). Also New Game+ and Hardcore (nightmare) mode.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    GameFly will have it for $7.99 on Friday only, Amazon will have it for $11.99 with both DLCs on Monday.
    Thanks. I did some basic searches but had no luck finding out a few things, maybe someone here can help?

Do you have to be a GameFly member (paying the monthly fee) to purchase digital download PC games?

Do you have to use a secondary program to play PC games downloaded from GameFly, such as having to have Steam up in order to play something like Skyrim?

Thanks <3

Darksiders 2 for just $17 on Steam? I would do it but my computer won't be able to run it. Guess I will be paying an extra $13 just to get it on 360.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...eapassgam08-20

Dead Island GoTY edition for 6.79. You got yourself a deal Amazon. (STEAM Client required for activation.)

Some good deals going on with the Asassin's Creed franchise, on Amazon for PC download. AS1 irector's Cut, AC2 Digital Deluxe edition, and AC: Brotherhood are all $4.99, and Revelations is $10.19. Steam might have a better deal for a bundle, but it's pretty great for me, as I've played all of them but brotherhood, and I've never seen it in the single digits for a price tag.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2012-11-22 at 03:31 AM.

If you haven't played any of the Bioshock series before, amazon is selling both for $2.50. Do NOT pass this up if you have never played them before. One of the best single player FPS's of all time.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...rd_i=979455011

And they have Civilization 5 for 7.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=1000716161

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam is selling X-COM: Enemy Unknown for $33.49 USD right now. The Witcher 2 is $11.49 USD. The sale has begun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Good deal, Amazon has the complete edition (Comes with Season Pass n stuff) for just 5 dollars more, not sure which one to get.

Also, a sorta neat Rockstar collection is up. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A9XQ840?...eapassgam08-20
    It comes with GTA IV, Episodes From Liberty City, L.A. Niore complete edition, and GTA:SA. Very good deal for $14.99.

And Tomorrow, not sure if it starts at midnight or not, Bioware pack for $14.99, ME 1+2 and DA:O+2.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2012-11-22 at 04:25 PM.

Why can these deals be fore console?!?! :'(