My phone screen cracked, and i'd like to have it repaired

I bet i can do it myself, or i'd just have to send it to a repair dude. But where? Where could i buy the glass for the screen of my Xperia Go, or where would i be able to send it to?

the phone itself costed me about 375$ so the repair cant be more than 200 $ or it aint worth it.
    I live in denmark, as that might matter a whole lot.

Can anyone help?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

At 6 or so months old, with the rate things change, you're probably better off dumping that money into a new phone than getting that one repaired.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    Yeah get a new one I suppose.

My HTC One X screen cracked, cost 225 euro's to repair it and I payed the price.

well. the phone is 9 days old. luckily, the cracks aren't much in the way so i can live with it, but if it would be possible to fix it i'd love that. but i guess, its better to just live with it for that half year or so and get a better one next time.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    well. the phone is 9 days old. luckily, the cracks aren't much in the way so i can live with it, but if it would be possible to fix it i'd love that. but i guess, its better to just live with it for that half year or so and get a better one next time.
    $375 for a 6 month old phone?

Not the best decision.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    depends on the cost of the screen,
    have a look round the likes of Ebay for a repair kit for the screen for the phone you have, then find a guide on how to do it.
    $35-$50 Bucks is a lot cheaper than paying someone else to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    $375 for a 6 month old phone?

Not the best decision.
    what text were you reading? It certainly wasn't the text you quoted, because it clearly states that its only 9 days old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    If your phone is inshured you can always get a free repair (i see you got it only 9 days). Now all depends how your screen got cracked (if it was cracked by itself you can ask for your money back). If you trown your phone and cracked it yourself--well...no insurace will help.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    If your phone is inshured you can always get a free repair (i see you got it only 9 days). Now all depends how your screen got cracked (if it was cracked by itself you can ask for your money back). If you trown your phone and cracked it yourself--well...no insurace will help.
    well, because of the matte back cover, it gets poor friction with my hand so it simply slipped out of my hand, and faceplanted a tile floor. now i think it could've survived this fall, but the floor it landed on is in the room where my dog sleeps aswell as were we put our dirty shoes. I suspect there was a little rock where the phone landed, because the way the crack happened, it has to have hit something hard and edgy on the screen itself.

thanks synthaxx

Also just keep in mind if you do try to repair it yourself, and you bork it up, chances are very good you've also voided any warranty on it, in the even something happens that a warranty would cover.

1) If you have an insurance that can be applied for a reasonable price, go for it.
    2) Google/Youtube for instructions, then buy the required hardware from eBay. Opening and replacing screens for most (if not all) phones is surprisingly easy because there's a ton of very good guides out there.

Worrying about voiding the warranty when self-repairing a smashed phone is irrelevant in my opinion, because any sort of defect would anyway be deemed to be caused by the damage that cracked the screen.