10+ Year Old Account

Is it possible to Quest all of Kalimdor without hitting 60?

As the title says, is it possible to complete every quest on just 1 continent without hitting 60, and without stopping your exp progress?

The only way i could conceivably think to do this is to quest up to like 10 level increments, then quest all the grey quests in all the lower level zones. But then even green quests would be enough to put you over the top.

Yes of course. Just don't leave a zone before you do all quests and dont do dungeons / bg unless really bored.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Unless you go extremely out of your way I don't think so and I don't really see the point. If you must just stop exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, no way.
    Look! Words!

All of Kalimdor? Nope... Every zone gives you 5 lvls with the exception of Darkshore that gives you 10. Once you reach Ashenale or Stonetalon Mountains you are offered a choice to either go to Southern Barrens or Desolace.

You can always choose between 2 zones until you reach Tanaris.

After that you go to Un'goro Crater and then Silithus wich after the revamp has enought quests to give you 5 lvls without even trying to find them (don't mind those who say that it doesn't have quests. Every zone has plenty of quests after the revamp. People are just uninformed.) and that gets you to lvl 60 no problem. Then you are left with the other zones you didn't choose to do before.

Deleted
    without turning exp off?

no , no chance in not getting 60 before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    As the title says, is it possible to complete every quest on just 1 continent without hitting 60, and without stopping your exp progress?
    Not even close. If you fully quest every zone you way overlevel content rather quickly, and that's WITHOUT any heirlooms/guild bonus. You don't play catch-up until about level 50 or so, and then you've still got multiple zones of that level bracket. If you plan to do both, as you said hitting every quest, you'll be well past 60 by the time you are done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Not even close. If you fully quest every zone you way overlevel content rather quickly, and that's WITHOUT any heirlooms/guild bonus. You don't play catch-up until about level 50 or so, and then you've still got multiple zones of that level bracket. If you plan to do both, as you said hitting every quest, you'll be well past 60 by the time you are done.
    could one quite possibly level to 65ish before finishing all the quests?

I actually did all of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor before going to Outland on one character. I was like level 68 when I got to Outland. I remember being level 60 for most of eastern kingdoms