Thread: Tank Damage...

Tank Damage...

Ok... Simply what order would you put tank damage in? from best to worst... cos me as a blood DK seem to get beat off a druid tank on like every fight we do the same stuff on. Will of the emporer is perfect example, even thought i get more strikes than him he still beats me on damage, my Healing Required is lower than his so im less pain for our healers which is the main thing but as damage i dont do as well as him, is this normal for blood DK against druid tank, or should I be doing the same or even better damage than him? Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK
    Pally
    Monk
    Warrior
    Druid Bear Tank
    Warrior. Why is warrior last for me? Cause when i was healing a BOA full warrior he was the hardest person to heal since i starting playing.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastgateguard View Post
    Blood DK
    Pally
    Monk
    Warrior
    Druid Bear Tank
    Warrior. Why is warrior last for me? Cause when i was healing a BOA full warrior he was the hardest person to heal since i starting playing.
    I think the warrior you were healing was not using there Def cool downs cause my leveling warrior requires very little healing and I have yet to be beat in damage done granted hes only 53. I have been tanking since I hit 15 haven't done any quest since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood dks have been immensely strong ever since Dragon Soul.

Bears right now are kinda stuck in limbo imo.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only that, but it seems like Blood DK's do more DPS than other tanks as well with our groups.

So i should be beating him on damage on fights like Will of the emporer?! Im not hit or expertise capped, sumthing like 6% hit and 4% exp, not sure what he is...

10+ Year Old Account
    We bears are tricky... we need a lot of rage to use our primary defense ability, and even then its only a chance to dodge. There are lots of disagreements as to how we should best approach this problem. Personally, I'm using armor and mastery elixers to boost my damage reduction from armor to around 70% and using my rage for healing more often then dodge as our self heal has no minimum rage requirement.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny93 View Post
    cos me as a blood DK seem to get to beat off a druid tank on like every fight
    Wait, you get to what?

Blood DK and Brewmaster Monks deal enormous amounts of damage, even single target.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was doing a random in my brewmaster offspec and recount said I was doing 100k on some fights. I was like "WTF is going on here"

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgateguard View Post
    Blood DK
    Pally
    Monk
    Warrior
    Druid Bear Tank

OP is referring to damage done....
    On topic, I would say Brewmaster, I've raided as a BrM with warrior / DK / bear tanks and completely stomp them, and a lot of our dpsers lol. Brewmaster is beastly.