10+ Year Old Account

About Thrall's Child

Hey everyone, just wanna ask our lore community here in mmo champ about Thrall's child is it a girl or a boy? anyone knows?

Thanks for reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    There hasn't been anything released yet, other then it just being a baby, the vol'jin and echo isles quest chain is the first time we see him/her.

Was kind of hoping for the birth to be in a short story and a name to be given.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    There hasn't been anything released yet, other then it just being a baby, the vol'jin and echo isles quest chain is the first time we see him/her.

Was kind of hoping for the birth to be in a short story and a name to be given.
    Yeah I think if it's a boy he will name him either Dranosh (like the mighty Saurfang jr) or Cairne, and if it's a girl maybe hmmm Taretha? only times will tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably some variant. But then Varian already did that when he called his son after the alliances greatest hero, so people would be whining about coping Varian.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanna ask our lore community here in mmo champ about Thrall's child is it a girl or a boy? anyone knows?

Thanks for reading.
    As far as I know there isn't any info on it.

Thrall's undying lust for all things Hellscream will probably lead him to naming it Grom. Gender doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it's a boy. The baby model looks like a male orc.

Gar'mosh sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Pretty sure it's a boy. The baby model looks like a male orc.
    I have the feeling they'll make it a boy just so they can have him be Thrall's heir to the Horde down the line somewhere. Although it'd be awesome if they made it a girl and left it open for a female Warchief in the future. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yeah I think if it's a boy he will name him either Dranosh
    ...oh god no. Please no. I don't want to hear that name ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    ...oh god no. Please no. I don't want to hear that name ever again.
    ok calm yourself, icc was 3 years ago, its well past that now.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I have the feeling they'll make it a boy just so they can have him be Thrall's heir to the Horde down the line somewhere. Although it'd be awesome if they made it a girl and left it open for a female Warchief in the future. :P
    Either is fine with me really, I'm just really glad they didn't pull a Rhonin and give him "utterly perfect twins." Ugh.

It's green too by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. it seems that the vision of Thralls longing in the elemental bonds quest chain wasn't show an accurate depiction of his future, but rather an example of what he wanted, to be a father. The kids in the vision were just a 'what if i had kids', since Aggra just had the one.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with it being called dranosh. But I'm open to their first child beings girl , mainly since it would be interesting if Warcraft goes into another generation her becoming a WARCHEIF would be kickass. Also.....well if peace is actually needed and remembering this is medieval times she could always marry some ally person...but mainly just think it be cool to have a female WARCHEIF.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Either is fine with me really, I'm just really glad they didn't pull a Rhonin and give him "utterly perfect twins." Ugh.

It's green too by the way.
    Speaking of their skin are they gonna be like a mix of green and brown or just one or the other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    What's wrong with it being called dranosh. But I'm open to their first child beings girl , mainly since it would be interesting if Warcraft goes into another generation her becoming a WARCHEIF would be kickass. Also.....well if peace is actually needed and remembering this is medieval times she could always marry some ally person...but mainly just think it be cool to have a female WARCHEIF.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 05:08 PM ----------

Speaking of their skin are they gonna be like a mix of green and brown or just one or the other?
    I'm kinda certain the concept of getting married to extend the line doesn't apply here, not to orcs. The warchief mantle is more a political setup then a family one.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda certain the concept of getting married to extend the line doesn't apply here, not to orcs. The warchief mantle is more a political setup then a family one.
    Well even if it like that if your WARCHEIF tells you not to harm something you mostly listen I mean look at theramore up until garrosh happened.

Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Camouflage skin? He/She will blend in with their surroundings.

Also I think that it will a) be a girl and b) be the first orc paladin...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Camouflage skin? He/She will blend in with their surroundings.

Also I think that it will a) be a girl and b) be the first orc paladin...
    gurl you kray kray

10+ Year Old Account
    It did with regards to the early clans, from what I recall during the pre-WC story on Draenor. Family line responsibilities were spoken of. You definitely have to live up to them though - no one put Thrall in charge of the Frostwolves on day 1 just because he was Durotan's son. Seemed like it was expected of a chief's child to one day become chief, and you were expected to become worthy of the honor before you could claim it.

Though specifically to the warchief mantle, it's been either 'passed on to the worthy' or 'kill whoever was warchief before you'.

If Thrall does take it back by straight up killing Garrosh (bleah), then it'd in keeping with how Orgrim took the position for himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragrometha. Obviously.