Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably GTA 4's radio broadcasts/commercials because they're full of over the top malicious, political extremist values (i.e. WKTT and NPR).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Conker's Bad Fur Day, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Goemon's Great Adventure the dialogue is great.

Though when I play with friends Worms Armageddon makes me laugh the most.
    /brofist

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is frikking awesome, and still my all-time fave for the N64!^^ All the standard cheesiness you expect in an anime, together with 4th wall-breaking comments by random NPCs, and the up-beat theme song for the Goemon Impact-battles. Man, I wish I knew where the hell my mem card went -.-
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2012-11-18 at 04:28 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn hands down. The dialogue between npcs is hilarious, especially when Minsc and Edwin are involved.

The Warcraft series as a whole has a lot of laughs, too. I still play WC3 and click on the units to listen to their lines.

Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    GTA in a nut shell,

Plowing down hookers with a monster truck ^_^

The stories are usually pretty funny too
    I usually went for the schoolgirls
    Those damn schoolgirls...

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Someudontno View Post
    Probably GTA 4's radio broadcasts/commercials because they're full of over the top malicious, political extremist values (i.e. WKTT and NPR).
    I remember GTA3 had that radio host named "Michael Hunt" and he said "you can call me mike". Only several years later did I get that ^.^
    Now that you remind me, that music was so awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I usually went for the schoolgirls
    Those damn schoolgirls...

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 04:51 AM ----------

I remember GTA3 had that radio host named "Michael Hunt" and he said "you can call me mike". Only several years later did I get that ^.^
    Now that you remind me, that music was so awesome
    Totally never noticed that. Love GTA <3

Deleted
    Grim Fandango probably, really funny and well written.

The spoken dialogue from The Witcher before they redid it all made me piss myself too but not for the right reasons.

WOW! without question. There have been so many hillarious moments throu the years ive played wow, so many hillarious players ive played with and laughed with. No other game comes even close

Edit: thou ofc this is manly due to teh players ive been playign with, if the subject whould be luaghing at the actual game.. then my answer is probobly dragon age 2, the joke option in the dialogues is just hillarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazara View Post
    Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn hands down. The dialogue between npcs is hilarious, especially when Minsc and Edwin are involved.
    Jan's ability to get a rise out of the evil party members (trolling Edwin and Viccy, nitpicking faults with Sarevok's supposedly terrible master plan from BG1, etc.) stands out to me. >.<

Bulletstorm and Saints row the third. Those are the only two that were just hilarious.

Keyboard Turner Abandonmentewarlock's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hobbiton, In the Shire (currently residing in Isengard)
    Haven't been on these forums for awhile so I remade an account, Anyways havent seen anyone post this yet so I'll leave it here.
    Conker's Bad Fur Day - Great laughs the whole game thru and you get to jump on a Sunflower with huge breasts :x
    Last edited by Abandonmentewarlock; 2012-11-18 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

10+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands series. genuinely hilarious. I have to also give props to the Portal series. As for the conceptually hilarious: ToeJam and Earl.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Not crazy laughing, but I recently got "Retro City Rampage" and it gets me to chuckle a fair bit with all its throwbacks.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Nearmyth View Post
    Dark Souls
    This fuckin guy^

Borderlands/Portal/Monkey Island

But let's be honest, one of the highest forms of entertainment is listening to cowardly people play horror games like Fatal Frame and Amnesia.

Deleted
    Well, not necesarily the game itself that made me laugh, but what went on within it. But its always terraria with friends, especially friends that are new to it, I always laugh my ass off at how angry they get from dying from falls, being ganked by zombies and all that stuff, its a wonderful experience to bring someone new into that game, never gets old xD

Don't remember what made me laugh most, since I'm trying to avoid "funny" games at all, but last time I really laughed out irl was in Borderlands-2, when Claptrap said something like (after earthquake): "Ugh--- AGAIN?! Jack's tearing Pandora apart to find the Vault. They say Jack's drilling operations are causing those earthquakes. That, or your mom just got outta bed. ZING!" That "zing" just cracked me.

Deleted
    SWTOR was pretty funny.

I mean, it made me laugh at just how badly they managed to fuck up everything.

Wow always made my laugh, cause of the voices inn my head....voices from ventrilo

Anywho, I souppose GTA, played both Vice city and San Andreas, pretty fun back inn the days.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Portal 1&2 aswell as Mugen Souls, all of them due to funny dialogue.

Portal and Portal 2. So damn funny and sarcastic.

15+ Year Old Account
    for me a toss up between

Portal 1/2

Monkey Island Games

Borderlands 2