Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    No idea what you're trying to say there, about the text... I can see everything fine on my 47" TV, it's not large or small, plus you can easily change all the options anyways.

Strictly for gaming, monitors are better, especially in fast paced games (e.g. Guitar Hero). I badly need to use my 24" because the lag is like half a note off on the 47"... Tried to rectify it with the in-game lag thing but it was a load of crap (The dragon force songs were a nightmare!).
    well yeah i put it a bit messy way. what i meant, that you shouldnt be playing with 46" or 47" as close as you'd play with normal 24"

the picture would be optimal for 46" if you'd be looking that around 3-3.5meters away from it -> if you'd do that -> you wouldnt prolly see the text correctly / easily

Quote Originally Posted by tears View Post
    well yeah i put it a bit messy way. what i meant, that you shouldnt be playing with 46" or 47" as close as you'd play with normal 24"

the picture would be optimal for 46" if you'd be looking that around 3-3.5meters away from it -> if you'd do that -> you wouldnt prolly see the text correctly / easily
    like 20 ways to correct text @ range, including fontsize, zooming.

Dreadlord
    with payment of a) less text per row or b) less actual viewing area
    anyway, that was a bit OT

Quote Originally Posted by tears View Post
    with payment of a) less text per row or b) less actual viewing area
    anyway, that was a bit OT
    The same standards apply w/ any resolution, 1920x1080 @ stock settings WoW text is microscopic nearly impossible to read.