Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    How hard are first 3 bosses in endless in 25 compared to 10 man from the perspective of a guild that's 1/6H in MSV and 4/6 in HoF? Last night I took 10 people from our 25 to Endless and we killed first 3 bosses in Endless in less then 10 wipes combined (with most not knowing fight mechanics ahead of time). Wondering with the short Thanksgiving raid week if my 25 should skip a MSV clear and just go to Endless.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you'll have to skip elite mode on Protectors, but other than that? Shouldn't be too bad. Tsulong is a dispel check plus you can stack Guardian Spirit if you have more than 1 priest. Lei-Shi is, well, Lei-Shi, 2 mechanics total - with 25 people capable of CCing adds, the only remotely dangerous thing is Get Away. Sha of Fear is the exact same boss - except you need 3 tanks as Cackles come faster. He's the only one remotely challenging, but it's only due to somewhat harsh dps check on platforms. Same as 10, but can probably bypass that by using fourth tank.

All in all - can't hurt to try.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2012-11-20 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think easy is perspective. For some raids, I'm sure it will be. I agree with other posters here, let the progression be in the hard modes. The normal modes can be the practice (and get gear) and the LFRs be the warm ups. Having some normal modes be severe blocks to letting people see content doesn't make a lot of sense, not any more.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Despite being derided as too easy, normal mode raiding participation is way, way down this expansion. Fewer guilds have started it, and only a fraction of those have cleared even MSV. As for normal ToES, only 2005 guilds have cleared it at this moment, according to wowprogress.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Despite being derided as too easy, normal mode raiding participation is way, way down this expansion. Fewer guilds have started it, and only a fraction of those have cleared even MSV. As for normal ToES, only 2005 guilds have cleared it at this moment, according to wowprogress.
    Gee, seeing that's just a second week and it's the first instance with actual attunement since... Malygos? I'm not surprised.

Deleted
    blizzard is fucking us again, remember that 5.1 has no new raid content! even mediocore guilds will farm heroic bosses for months

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Eh, not all normal modes should be ball breaking. Particularly when there are a whopping 16 bosses. We'll see when heroics open next week though, I'm betting Fear will be a tough one.
    Normal mode tuning is very relevant to raids that are not trivially clearing normal modes in a single week.

The anecdotal experience in my opinion suggests that normal mode HoF should have been a touch easier and Terrace a touch harder.

Deleted
    I think everyone here agrees with the whole its normal mode its supposed to be easy comments. BUT, compared to HoF its just WAY easier and THAT is what I (and I'm guessing a lot others) are having a "problem" with.

Would have liked it to atleast be on par with HoF in terms of difficulty, and that is just not the case, it is FAR easier than HoF.