I hate CRZ because of how badly implemented it is:
1. The fact that an ahole several lvls higher can gank me, without me being able to take revenge is bollocks! (Its called instanced/zone division, meaning if I return with my lvl 90 I cant be sure that I am even in the same instance as the ganker. that sucks!)
2. Beign in a zone filled with morons from other servers who I care little about since the chance of ever encountering them ever again is slim to none, makes this whole CRZ idea bad. Its like giving the community a chance of beign even bigger retards than ever before!
3. Putting higher lvls from other realms together with lower lvls is the badest idea in the history of an MMO, all it does is further ganking!
4. It ruins the whole server community thing! In the past, pre CRZ If i get ganked, that player will face my wrath every time I meet him in the future since he is from my own server. He can then do the same towards me, and that is all fine. That is PVP in its essence, you give some you take some. The problem with CRZ is that you get some, but cant deal some back! except ganking low lvls which in my book is about as low as you can get in an mmo.
5. Not giving players the option to turn the crap off is an even hugher mistake.
6. Sharing nodes with other servers is as moronic as it gets as it only benefits botters even more as herbs/mines from special zones are skyrockting through the roof! (400G for a stack of 20 TBC ores, is ludicrous)
What they should have just settled with, and one thing which is the only good thing about CRZ:
Cross realm friend grouping! That is a great feature! The rest of the features in CRZ they should remove faster than you can say: Flash!