Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
26
... LastLast
  1. #301
    Basically the problem with CRZ is the problem with cross realm dungeons. People are assholes in this game and Blizzard didn't really take into account how many asshats pay 15 a month to be asshats.

  2. #302
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by pse7en View Post
    All of you guys are fucking retarded. This is not a pvp issue. That is camping/harrassment etc. which goes against ToS. OP, dont listen to these morons and report any player camping spawn areas.
    No, it doesn't, Please read the ToS before claiming you know it It IS a PvP issue, he is moaning about PvP, because he rolled on a PvP realm, He has ways to sort this out, Reporting people killing him is just a waste of GM time, and will just lead to more threads with people moaning about the GM response time

    Also, Not sure why you posted so aggressively, did it make you feel like a big boy? Yeh, now you know why people gank for hours, for that feeling, GJ on joining the club

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 05:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    I didn't know about this...what happens to the PvE player if they are not the leader?
    What? Well obviously if you invite them then you pull them to your realm, Hence why he said "as long as they are the leader" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophagist View Post
    I play on a PVP server, so I'm used to getting ganked and ganking others. However, after CRZ zones were introduced, all that's happening is that I and others are getting respawn camped by a bunch of level 90 shitheads.

    I'm level 77 right now. I could have been 90 already. Camped from level 20 to level 77...

    I have spent the last 2 hours being spawn camped. I literally cannot respawn without being one shot by this cunt rogue who has been here for fucking two hours.

    Seriously, I can't blame the kids who are botting their way to 90. Don't blame them at all. This isn't fun.
    You rolled a toon on a type of server which encourages players annihilating players. That is the issue far more than CRZ, sorry.

  4. #304
    Bloodsail Admiral Ninaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,033
    Just get away from the cesspool of infantile behaviour that are "PvP" servers (quite funny, I dare say, that there's almost no actual PvP on a "PvP" server because it might involve one losing and dying, the horrors!)
    Ex-Rogue; Ex-Paladin
    Mastery will fix it.

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post

    What? Well obviously if you invite them then you pull them to your realm, Hence why he said "as long as they are the leader" lol
    What I meant is, will they get flagged for PvP?


    ...lol <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

  6. #306
    I am Murloc! Scummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,222
    Quote Originally Posted by pse7en View Post
    All of you guys are fucking retarded. This is not a pvp issue. That is camping/harrassment etc. which goes against ToS. OP, dont listen to these morons and report any player camping spawn areas.
    https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...p-realm-policy

  7. #307
    This thread is brilliant, thanks OP.

    Ot: Ganking is fine in Blizzard's eyes, therefore it's okay, whether you like it or not.

  8. #308
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    What I meant is, will they get flagged for PvP?


    ...lol <_<
    Huh? Sorry you're confusing me here If a friend on a Pve server invites you, you will go to the PvE realm, and won't be flagged unless you flag yourself, And they ofcourse will stay as they are, unflagged, But if you on PvP server invite them, then they will go to your realm, with PvP rules, so ofcourse they would get flagged It's basically just changing the realm rules, Which is why people use it to avoid this ganking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  9. #309
    Epic! Bosbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    1,641
    I can understand the OP his rage. I tried to level my shaman on another server to 90, but I got ganked 18 times in 5 hours of leveling (actual counting) after I ding 90 I will most likely transfer him to my Horde main server, but this is just insane..

    Most gankers were gay human warriors and paladins lvl 90 interrupting/ one shotting me.

  10. #310
    The OP signed up for a PvP server, assuming it would have a *balanced* normal population. He didn't sign up to be camped by 10000+ players from other servers.

    Nobody could forsee this happening, so stop being dicks and telling him it's his own fault. It really isn't. It's Blizzards fault for not having an opt out option.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The OP signed up for a PvP server, assuming it would have a *balanced* normal population. He didn't sign up to be camped by 10000+ players from other servers.

    Nobody could forsee this happening, so stop being dicks and telling him it's his own fault. It really isn't. It's Blizzards fault for not having an opt out option.
    I disagree. imho - OP should PvP to get out of the situation. If opposing faction are killing you, you get people from your own faction to help you kill them. That is how PvP should work. The faster people realize this, the faster it will create good 'ol fashioned world PvP. Teach the gankers a lesson.

    You should not have an "opt out of PvP" option when you are on a PvP server.

  12. #312
    i still laugh at all the scrubs saying you rolled a pvp server dont like it change servers.. ya lets spend $20 per toon and move them lulz like we have that extra money lying around.

    when blizz thought and implemented CRZ are you sure they thought of how pathetic people can be camping low lvls for hours on end? that is not the worldpvp they so desperatly tried to create.. its just a pointless slaughterfest.. the best way is to just fight fire with fire. be an asshole back to anyone in CRZ and keep the crz hate flowing. sure i can see your 77 now. but once u get to 90 its camping time for all thes that tried/did kill you. just write down their servers and camp them back.

    lol@above: if only people were motivated to help others.. 99% of the game is pure troll now.. the chance of enlisting more than 2 people is very unlikely.

  13. #313
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The OP signed up for a PvP server, assuming it would have a *balanced* normal population. He didn't sign up to be camped by 10000+ players from other servers.

    Nobody could forsee this happening, so stop being dicks and telling him it's his own fault. It really isn't. It's Blizzards fault for not having an opt out option.
    Rubbish! You -can- forsee this happening, when you choose PvP server, and it says that means you can get attacked at any time, and that's what's happening, it isn't blizz' fault that people choose to camp someone for hours, Which even that i don't believe, alot of people like to embellish their tales of woe lol

    Another thing, i started back in early TBC, When the world was just as full as it is now with CRZ, Ganking happened alot then, especialy if you tried to level through STV lol, Yet we just took it on the chin, used general chat, got some people there and sorted it amongst ourselves, Yet noone tries that anymore, yet just bitch about how CRZ created this problem that was in WoW many years ago

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 05:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    that is not the worldpvp they so desperatly tried to create...
    No it isn't. because they didn't create CRZ for WPvP, they made it because people kept whining the world was too empty, so they said they did it so it could feel like an MMO again, so you can see people, And what happens? Well what normally happens, along come the crybabys lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    if only people were motivated to help others.. 99% of the game is pure troll now.. the chance of enlisting more than 2 people is very unlikely.
    If people don't like ganking, they should do something about it. Lots of people on PvP servers are just lazy right now. Gankers take advantage of their laziness. Instead of asking Blizz to punish the gankers, maybe they should get off their lazy butts and do something other than complain?

  15. #315
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    If people don't like ganking, they should do something about it. Lots of people on PvP servers are just lazy right now. Gankers take advantage of their laziness. Instead of asking Blizz to punish the gankers, maybe they should get off their lazy butts and do something other than complain?
    On my server there are lots of PvPers that are always happy to go kill some gankers, Myself included, the problem is so many people just get ganked, /spit emote, then cry on forums about it, they don't just take it like a man, and actually ask for help
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  16. #316
    if you know you're getting camped, why do you keep respawning for 2 hours straight? o.O

  17. #317
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    if you know you're getting camped, why do you keep respawning for 2 hours straight? o.O
    Because it makes for a great story to come to MMO-Champ with ofcourse
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The OP signed up for a PvP server, assuming it would have a *balanced* normal population. He didn't sign up to be camped by 10000+ players from other servers.

    Nobody could forsee this happening, so stop being dicks and telling him it's his own fault. It really isn't. It's Blizzards fault for not having an opt out option.
    It is his goddamn fault. There is no reason to assume any server has a balanced population for one, and for two, CRZ at least tries to remedy population unbalances, because hopefully all the linked servers have a semi-balanced H/A ratio overall.

    Blizzard is delivering on a Massive option in a MMORPG, and I commend them for that. Ideally, the game should be on a single server anyway, and this is a step toward that.

    If the carebears can't handle the heat of dying to another player, then PvE servers are that way -- >. They shouldn't come to the forums and try to ruin MY experience when I am playing on exactly the type of a server that I signed up for. Clearly they are located in a wrong place, so screw them for trying to ruin it for me and those who like world pvp.

    Fyi, I leveled up 4 different characters after CRZ went live, as horde vs Alliance Sargeras CRZ. The only place where it ever felt hopeless was 58-61 in Hellfire Pen. No flight + proximity to the Dark Portal + concentrated quests was pain central. Had to log a few times and play an alt, big fucking deal. After you get out of that chokepoint, there are ALWAYS other options and places where you can get exp. Unfortunately most PvE-minded pvpers lack the capacity to think of them.

  19. #319
    Old God Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    10,026
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    And the answer to that is "That's none of your fucking business". OP has no reason whatsoever to justify himself. When he subscribed to a Blizzard service, that service was diametrally different from what it is now after CRZ.

    On the other hand complaining about it will not help. Blizzard understands only one language: unsubscribe, give "CRZ" as reason. Done.
    The OP does have a reason to justify himself. S/He decided they wanted to play on a certain type of certain, that had certain extras added onto it. You can't complain when those extras become more prominent. People have for years complained that people were not encountering anyone else in the world, now they are they;re complaining they're getting killed....

  20. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    It will be said over and over...

    You rolled on a pvp server.

    to be fair he only rolled on a pvp server so he could be cool, his faction is dominate and never thought blizzard would bring back world pvp. he thought he was safe.

    pay the $25 bucks butterchup, and enjoy the game again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •