Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
30
31
... LastLast
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Which I never said.

    I said there are no servers any more, which there aren't.

    I accept your apology.
    I'm not apologizing for anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No one plays on a pvp server any more. Individual servers died the day CRZ was released.
    "Individual servers died" more or less implies that all servers are the same. If the statement is simply "servers are now being shared with cross realm zones", I've got nothing else to say but, no shit sherlock? That's exactly what CRZ is!

  2. #562
    High Overlord daLaxC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    148
    zed's dead baby, zed's dead...
    or could be red = dead, dont know bout that

  3. #563
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I'm not apologizing for anything.
    Classy.

    "Individual servers died" more or less implies that all servers are the same. If the statement is simply "servers are now being shared with cross realm zones", I've got nothing else to say but, no shit sherlock? That's exactly what CRZ is!
    All I said was that there are no servers any more.

    And you've tried to quibble with it several times now, instead of just admitting you made a mistake. Sad.

    "You signed up to a pvp server and therefore have no right to complain" doesn't work when there are no servers. Cos you know, people aren't getting what they agreed to any more.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Classy.
    I only apologize for something when I feel that I have actually wronged someone, however I do not think misreading your statement demands an apology considering it did look too obvious to be what you really meant.



    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    All I said was that there are no servers any more.

    And you've tried to quibble with it several times now, instead of just admitting you made a mistake. Sad.

    "You signed up to a pvp server and therefore have no right to complain" doesn't work when there are no servers. Cos you know, people aren't getting what they agreed to any more.
    It does work, because as I've said again and again, there are still server types and you can't be ganked on a PvE server even with CRZ. People are getting the exact same thing they got before, the only difference with CRZ to before is that you are more likely to run into someone else, the server rules still apply and hasn't changed one bit.

  5. #565
    The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by PiCreator View Post
    CRZ is the best thing I've seen the latest year in WoW. Areas come to life, the exitement is in the air and best of all, I can play with my buddy on another realm. We are leveling together and having FUN.

    Thanks Blizzard for this opportunity!
    u dont need CRZ for that just real id or battle tag

  6. #566
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I only apologize for something when I feel that I have actually wronged someone, however I do not think misreading your statement demands an apology considering it did look too obvious to be what you really meant.
    Having explained once and have you them (deliberately) "misunderstand" twice more does merit an apology.




    It does work, because as I've said again and again, there are still server types and you can't be ganked on a PvE server even with CRZ. People are getting the exact same thing they got before, the only difference with CRZ to before is that you are more likely to run into someone else, the server rules still apply and hasn't changed one bit.
    This doesn't have anything to do with anything I wrote.

    Again.

    CRZ means that there are no servers. If you signed up to a pvp server you aren't getting what you asked for. End of story.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  7. #567
    The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Nobody complains that there is PvP.

    They complain because bored douchebags decide to camp low level toons because they're incapable of real PvP.

    And to be honest, I leveled 3 chars from 1-80 since CRZ was introduced and.. well.. there hasn't been a single time where I thought "Wow, I'm so glad that there is CRZ and there are other people around!", simply because.. it doesn't matter that there are other people around. If I wanted to socialize while leveling, I could do so before CRZ. I won't just suddenly start talking to people just because I see them running around in the same area.

    The only things CRZ effectively brought are happier times for gankers and harder times for gatherers.
    this guy really knows why people are whining about, hes totally correct unfortunately because of all the gankers from other servers i have no intention of EVER leveling another charector

    and be4 CRZ my server had no gankers just the odd retard that wanted to be annoying and tag every mob in the part of a zone u were questing in
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-11-18 at 04:45 PM.

  8. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    Nah... nah... nah... time for some old guy wisdom cause this "You rolled on a PvP server..." line is over-used and is the lamest excuse I've ever seen from the WoW Community.

    I started out as a beta tester for Ultima Online which holds the title as the most severe, cruel PvP / open world system in MMO History -- I've broken into peoples houses and looted them clean, made tons of gold from items people died for etc. If you stepped one foot outside of a guard zone, it was open season on you and anything in your backpack and your clothes ... even your shoes. This "You rolled on a PvP server..." has to be the lamest excuse I've ever seen because you, by its very nature, have rolled on a Player vs. Player not a Player vs. Insanely Underpowered Weakling Who Has No Hope of Even Hitting Me.

    Stop hiding behind your childish and INSANELY wimpy motto of it being a "PvP server", man up and pick on people your own level because us old UO Players pretty much laugh and spit on your "extreme, hardcore" wow servers where you get to keep your entire outfit AND backpack and lose nothing when you die -- you guys are the wimps, trust me.
    Yep that right there is real PVP. It would be awesome if wow pvp was like that and not that weak sauce everyone came to know.

  9. #569
    Dreadlord MouseD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Local Mouse Hole
    Posts
    941
    Bottom line is this remark I made on another thread on these forums...."Yes ganking a level 60 in a load screen at the dark portal area makes you a great PVP'ER doesn't it."

    And NO I don't play on a pvp realm for that above reason...too many small minded little kiddies play on pvp realms....not real adults that enjoy a real pvp fight.

  10. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Having explained once and have you them (deliberately) "misunderstand" twice more does merit an apology.
    I disagree.






    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    This doesn't have anything to do with anything I wrote.

    Again.

    CRZ means that there are no servers. If you signed up to a pvp server you aren't getting what you asked for. End of story.
    You are getting exactly what you signed up for, because there are still server types. End of story.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 05:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Bottom line is this remark I made on another thread on these forums...."Yes ganking a level 60 in a load screen at the dark portal area makes you a great PVP'ER doesn't it."

    And NO I don't play on a pvp realm for that above reason...too many small minded little kiddies play on pvp realms....not real adults that enjoy a real pvp fight.
    Funny you would say that when I play in a guild where most people are of the age 30-40, and almost all of those love world PvP. We have got several members that are social only because they are good friends with others in the guild, who only play WoW for the PvP aspect, and fighting other players in the world is the most fun part of that, to them.

  11. #571
    Mechagnome kojinshugi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    If you want PvP only when it's convenient to you, you roll on a PvE server.

    When you want that constant risk of camping, ganking or sieges, you play on a PvP server.
    This cannot be said loudly enough, yet no one is listening.

    I like PvP, I don't like world PvP, because it's inherently unfair and inconvenient. But I do understand why some people like it. Hence, PvP servers and PvE servers.

    I think the people complaining about CRZ on PvP servers are mad because PvP servers are actually risky again, and you have to earn the distinction of playing on one. It's all well and good being perma-flagged in deserted zones. But that's not what PvP servers are meant to be.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

  12. #572
    Herald of the Titans Lilija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Częstochowa Poland
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophagist View Post
    I play on a PVP server, so I'm used to getting ganked and ganking others. However, after CRZ zones were introduced, all that's happening is that I and others are getting respawn camped by a bunch of level 90 shitheads.
    I don't get how it's related to CRZ. It was exactly the same before on PvP servers :P (that's why I'm so happy I left them)

  13. #573
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I disagree.
    Well, obviously.






    You are getting exactly what you signed up for, because there are still server types. End of story.
    Nope, there are no servers. I never refered to the types.

    Discrete servers with a fixed population ended with CRZ. Therefore if you picked a "pvp server" when you started wow you aren't getting what you picked. If you ask fpor a can of coke and are force fed a bottle, you haven't got what you asked for, even if you are still drinking coke.

    Now, theres no way you have misunderstood my point 5 times in a row, so an apology is surely in order at this point. Poor debating, bad form.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  14. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post

    Now, theres no way you have misunderstood my point 5 times in a row, so an apology is surely in order at this point. Poor debating, bad form.
    demanding an apology on the internet is pretty laughable

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Nobody complains that there is PvP.

    They complain because bored douchebags decide to camp low level toons because they're incapable of real PvP.

    And to be honest, I leveled 3 chars from 1-80 since CRZ was introduced and.. well.. there hasn't been a single time where I thought "Wow, I'm so glad that there is CRZ and there are other people around!", simply because.. it doesn't matter that there are other people around. If I wanted to socialize while leveling, I could do so before CRZ. I won't just suddenly start talking to people just because I see them running around in the same area.

    The only things CRZ effectively brought are happier times for gankers and harder times for gatherers.
    CRZ revived world pvp in a sense that despite all the gankers, I now see alliance toons of equal or near-equal level while leveling on Illidan. That was unheard of pre-CRZ.

    And arguing that ganking isn't real pvp is dumb. Real pvp is hands off, no rules, no restrictions, open world killing spree fest. Arenas, battlegrounds, etc is carebear pvp. Real pvp is an environment and a mindset. Pre-made fotm curbstomps in arena matches are as far from "real pvp" as it gets.

    I have nothing against gladiator-style match ups like the arena system, but to call it real pvp is hilariously wrong.
    Last edited by Ashnazg; 2012-11-18 at 05:31 PM.

  16. #576
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    demanding an apology on the internet is pretty laughable
    I didn't demand an apology at all.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  17. #577
    Field Marshal Kilos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    u dont need CRZ for that just real id or battle tag
    We do we are not on the same realm.

  18. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Nope, there are no servers. I never refered to the types.

    Discrete servers with a fixed population ended with CRZ. Therefore if you picked a "pvp server" when you started wow you aren't getting what you picked. If you ask fpor a can of coke and are force fed a bottle, you haven't got what you asked for, even if you are still drinking coke.

    Now, theres no way you have misunderstood my point 5 times in a row, so an apology is surely in order at this point. Poor debating, bad form.
    That comparison made no sense at all... So you're sad of the fact that you chose a low populated realm hoping to never run into other people, and now all of a sudden you do? If that's all there is to it I got nothing else to say than you chose the game genre poorly, this is an MMO, not a single player game.

    And no, you're in no way shape or form in deserving of an apology.

  19. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    It's like you're speaking to someone else. -_-

    I leveled Kevyne via BGs. He also does PvP when he has time. I have toons on a PvP server. I played in brutal PvP games (from MUDs to F2P Asian grinders). I still believe players who kill others 10 levels below them are cowards. No point calling it even PvP if that is done, it's just carebear PvP by wannabes.
    You keep forgetting that PvP is Player versus Player not even leveled Player versus even leveled Player.

  20. #580
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    That comparison made no sense at all... So you're sad of the fact that you chose a low populated realm hoping to never run into other people, and now all of a sudden you do? If that's all there is to it I got nothing else to say than you chose the game genre poorly, this is an MMO, not a single player game.
    Not sad at all.

    Fact is I picked to play on a pvp server, with all that goes with it. (Rivalry, pvp hot spots you can learn where they are and avoid if you want, ability to blacklist assholes etc etc) And now there are no servers, so I am not getting what I chose.
    And no, you're in no way shape or form in deserving of an apology.
    I didn't say I deserved an apology.

    Only that a decent debater would give one.

    Reading, not your thing, is it?
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •