Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
34
35
... LastLast
  1. #641
    Brewmaster Xl House lX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    This is why I find it funny. I didn't even read this shit, but this is your response to 7 words.
    Yeah trolling. Over half of the post was spent on the topic at hand, not a response to you personally. Don't flatter yourself.
    Call me House.

  2. #642
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    The thing about complaining is that it doesn't really matter if you have the "right" to do it or not, because people will do it anyways. Complaining however doesn't really ever work, what does work is constructive feedback which you could submit to Blizzard on the issue.
    I didn't say it worked, nor that it mattered.

    Only that those who are saying "you signed up to it" are wrong. Agree with that statement or not?

    Yes or no?
    Riight... You're the one constantly bringing up these "points", so I ask you who's really interested in them. You also claim you never asked for an apology yet you consistently brought it up over and over with "now would be a good time for an apology" or "this is where a good debater would apologize", if that's not asking for an apology then I don't know what is. It's almost begging for one, which in my mind isn't very mature at all.
    Yes, i kept giving you the opportunity to apologise. You never took it, which is a shame.
    The fact that you dodged my question about your age only shows that you are indeed quite young and inexperienced...
    Oh, theres no way to answer it without tooling myself, that's why you asked it.

    if I answer I am old, you will say I don't act like it. If i answer I am young you will get all patronising. Not interested in such rubbish, cheers.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  3. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Yeah trolling. Over half of the post was spent on the topic at hand, not a response to you personally. Don't flatter yourself.
    It's the fact that I get in-game emails like this all the time that makes it worth it. Getting on vent with some RL friends is fun too, we get to read each other the notes we receive.

  4. #644
    High Overlord GuiltyCrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not California
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophagist View Post
    I play on a PVP server, so I'm used to getting ganked and ganking others. However, after CRZ zones were introduced, all that's happening is that I and others are getting respawn camped by a bunch of level 90 shitheads.

    I'm level 77 right now. I could have been 90 already. Camped from level 20 to level 77...

    I have spent the last 2 hours being spawn camped. I literally cannot respawn without being one shot by this cunt rogue who has been here for fucking two hours.

    Seriously, I can't blame the kids who are botting their way to 90. Don't blame them at all. This isn't fun.
    Plenty of nice responses in this thread to your "problem" OP. . .

    -Real ID add someone on a PvE server
    -Don't quest just dungeon
    -Reroll on a non-pvp server
    -Transfer to a non-pvp server

    No matter how bad the ganking, hours of camping, and/or "harassment" is for you in terms of getting killed on a PVP SERVER. . . you have absolutely no reason to even have any characters on a PvP server if you're going to make a post like this or have the mentality of a player who should be (is 100% fit) for a PvE or RP server.

    A player of a PvP server who is going solo should be ready and expecting the worst to happen.
    "Do we gain more power in order to fight, or do we fight in order to gain more power?"-Some badass

  5. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    I didn't say it worked, nor that it mattered.

    Only that those who are saying "you signed up to it" are wrong. Agree with that statement or not?

    Yes or no?
    If you no longer enjoy your experience on a PvP server all I have to say is, move along to a PvE one, there is no sense in staying on a PvP server if you no longer like it.

    However, yes, if someone claims that you signed up for it then they are wrong, because nobody really signs up for anything by choosing a server, you do however have to live up to the consequences of the realm you do choose. Like for example the risk of being ganked on a PvP server, or the impossibility to attack an opposing faction player at will on a PvE server.


    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Yes, i kept giving you the opportunity to apologise. You never took it, which is a shame.
    It really isn't though, what is a shame is you consistently asking me to apologize for something that trivial, and thinking it's a shame when I don't...


    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Oh, theres no way to answer it without tooling myself, that's why you asked it.

    if I answer I am old, you will say I don't act like it. If i answer I am young you will get all patronising. Not interested in such rubbish, cheers.
    Right... Nice try but I'm not buying it.

  6. #646
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    If you no longer enjoy your experience on a PvP server all I have to say is, move along to a PvE one, there is no sense in staying on a PvP server if you no longer like it.
    There are no pvp servers any longer. Remember?
    However, yes, if someone claims that you signed up for it then they are wrong, because nobody really signs up for anything by choosing a server, you do however have to live up to the consequences of the realm you do choose. Like for example the risk of being ganked on a PvP server, or the impossibility to attack an opposing faction player at will on a PvE server.
    There are no pvp servers any longer. Remember?

    It really isn't though, what is a shame is you consistently asking me to apologize for something that trivial, and thinking it's a shame when I don't...
    I've never asked you to apologise. Wouldn't dream of it.
    Right... Nice try but I'm not buying it.
    I'm not selling you anything. You haven't earned it yet.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  7. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    There are no pvp servers any longer. Remember?
    *facepalm*

    You really, really aren't reading what I write, are you? There are PvP servers, I have said it time and time again.

    Cross Realm Zones only merges same type servers with same type servers, someone on a PvE server will not be merged with a PvP server. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to repeat myself again?



    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    I've never asked you to apologise. Wouldn't dream of it.
    You did though, several times.


    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    I'm not selling you anything. You haven't earned it yet.
    Yeah because I meant "buying it" literally...

  8. #648
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    *facepalm*

    You really, really aren't reading what I write, are you? There are PvP servers, I have said it time and time again.

    Cross Realm Zones only merges same type servers with same type servers, someone on a PvE server will not be merged with a PvP server. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to repeat myself again?
    There are no pvp servers any more. In fact there are no real servers at all. Xrealm removed them forever.

    Yes there are multi and dynamically linked pvp areas, but they are no longer discrete servers. Remember? We did this already.

    You did though, several times.
    Pointing out an option is not asking you to do it. You can go to the library and look up some books on how to read, if you don't believe me. Did I just ask you to go to the library?
    Yeah because I meant "buying it" literally...
    You seem to be under the impression I have to impress you or something. Childish.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  9. #649
    The Lightbringer Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    *facepalm*

    You really, really aren't reading what I write, are you?
    lololol

    This is fun watching.

    It bites does it?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
    Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.

  10. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    There are no pvp servers any more. In fact there are no real servers at all. Xrealm removed them forever.

    Yes there are multi and dynamically linked pvp areas, but they are no longer discrete servers. Remember? We did this already.
    Current existing servers:
    PvP server.
    PvE server.
    RP server.
    RPPVP server.

    So yes, PvP servers do exist, claiming they don't is just...


    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Pointing out an option is not asking you to do it. You can go to the library and look up some books on how to read, if you don't believe me. Did I just ask you to go to the library?
    If someone says "man this TV is heavy" while walking past someone else they often tend to indirectly ask that person to help out carrying it.

    If someone says "I feel so thirsty all of a sudden..." that's often an indirect way of asking for something to drink.

    If someone says "now would be the time for you to apologize", that person is indirectly asking for the person to apologize.

    This is common, typical socialization that happens daily between people and most people expect you to know this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    You seem to be under the impression I have to impress you or something. Childish.
    I'm not under any such impression. I also love the fact that you call me childish, considering your constant attempts to "score points" and make me apologize.

  11. #651
    Chaozu, don't bother trying to explain it to him anymore, he doesn't get it. Let him think he's right and move on, you can't help him.

  12. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    lololol

    This is fun watching.

    It bites does it?
    I have no idea what you are talking about... Care to clarify?

  13. #653
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Yes when you enter a CRZ you enter a "neutral" zone of that which several different servers zone into, but if you're on a PvP server only people from other PvP servers will be able to zone into it. Someone from a PvE realm cannot zone into a PvP realm unless invited by someone on a PvP realm over real ID, and even then you are just a "guest" on their server and still have to live up to their rules.

    So even if someone who's on a PvE realm invites someone from a PvP realm, that person will still not be able to gank you.
    Ahem.

    Make your mind up...
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  14. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Ahem.

    Make your mind up...
    I'm saying the exact same thing there as here, I don't know how you read that as anything else.

  15. #655
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I'm saying the exact same thing there as here, I don't know how you read that as anything else.
    So you agree that there are no discrete servers any longer?

    Yes or no?

    I play on Zenedar, EU. But that no longer exists as a seperate server to level up on - yes or no?
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  16. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    It's retarded in PVE also, u get the higher levels going for Loremaster, you have, a ridiculous amount of people trying to level also, so your fighting for mobs, and leveling gathering professions is silly, i spent 2 hours flying around Howling Fjord for Goldclover, and ive flown around again for it, no-where to be found, it is a pointless system
    Kind of how it worked when most of us were originally leveling when the content was new. Sorry you don't get the welfare free ride to easy mats anymore.

  17. #657
    The Lightbringer Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Basking in the Light
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about... Care to clarify?
    Nope, don't need too.

    I'm just watching and LMAO over it all.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
    Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.

  18. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    So you agree that there are no discrete servers any longer?

    Yes or no?

    I play on Zenedar, EU. But that no longer exists as a seperate server to level up on - yes or no?
    There are definitely separate severs, I listed them earlier, scroll up and re-read it because you clearly missed it.

    And if your point is "I no longer have the option to only meet people from Zenedar EU" then no shit, that's what CRZ does, it brings realms together. But there are still different kinds of servers thus different servers. The fact that each server also has their own AH, and that CRZ is not yet applied to Orgrimmar, Stormwind or Pandaria further shows that servers do in fact still exist.

  19. #659
    Herald of the Titans Injin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    There are definitely separate severs, I listed them earlier, scroll up and re-read it because you clearly missed it.
    You said merged servers.

    ANd then you do it again below....
    And if your point is "I no longer have the option to only meet people from Zenedar EU" then no shit, that's what CRZ does, it brings realms together. But there are still different kinds of servers thus different servers. The fact that each server also has their own AH, and that CRZ is not yet applied to Orgrimmar, Stormwind or Pandaria further shows that servers do in fact still exist.
    Ok, so there are no longer pvp servers.

    Thank you.
    http://secretgl.wordpress.com/

    Guild Blog for <Debonair> EU, Zenedar.

  20. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    You said merged servers.

    ANd then you do it again below....


    Ok, so there are no longer pvp servers.

    Thank you.
    I have no idea how you got "there are no longer pvp servers" from that... It's nowhere near what I said. It's in fact the very opposite of what I said.

    Hence why I have to come to the conclusion that you are either delusional or trolling, either way I can't be arsed to continue this ridiculous argument when you can't even bother reading what I have to say...

    Good day, "Sir".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •