Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ...
26
34
35
36
37
38
... LastLast
  1. #701
    I really, really, really, LOVE CRZ.

    My guild has a notorious reputation for ganking everyone and everything, now that this has happened... holy poop. It gets INTENSE in the world. We had at least 5 full 40 man Raid Groups assembled and lead by our guild (with random people in the world and other servers of coourse) and just out to defend our Horde. You guys may not like it, but for us Vanilla Veterans... man, it felt fucking GREAT! It was just a massive war at the Dark Portal one night, just mayhem. It was a truly glorious experience, something that had died a long time ago.

    Now it's back and it's kicking ass. Guess how it all started? Alliance ganking our Horde Alts, the Horde getting friends, those friends getting friends, those friends getting friends, random people typing in local defense, people typing in Trade, people typing in General chat. Guess what? The Alliance did it as well and it was such an epic battle with OTHER full Raid groups not coordinated by us participating.

  2. #702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    So people aren't really used to being ganked by a max lvl char, because a lot of them were not here in TBC or Vanilla I think.

    I remember being sap-camped in Booty Bay, or the constant battles that occured at Nesingwary's camp, where the faction with the most max lvl chars or equal lvl chars whooped the other factions asses and their chars could use the camp as a quest hub. While the other team could be lucky to get a few quests in, or wait for more players to gather up.
    Basically, Nesingwary was a zone like Tol Barad, but it just happened to be like that because of the players, that were in the world... of warcraft.
    And imo, that is completely amazing, something evolving into that just by having a world where people themselves make sure what happens inside it.
    I have no idea how I would even handle the happiness from seeing that in my own world if I had created a game like this.
    It's like having an ant-farm and see your ants build tunnels and shit and shaping their world. Awesome.
    All fine 'n dandy but that wasn't x-realm.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  3. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    All fine 'n dandy but that wasn't x-realm.
    No? I don't know about yours, but my whole experience with CRZ is that the game is that the world in World of warcraft is back. But with a few more max lvl chars ganking because they haven't experienced PvP like this because they weren't here in vanilla or tbc.

  4. #704
    Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Posts
    2,700
    But what about us pvp players that rolled a pvp server before WOTLKrerollers and actually enjoyed pvp but are pissed off at the pvp state today cause Blizzard likes pvers more than us pvpers which ends up with pvp servers being crap cause its a pve friendly game but with forced pvp with nothing that can force griefers to get punished blablablabla?

    Is it still our fault that we rolled a pvp server?
    Last edited by naturetauren; 2012-11-19 at 12:01 PM.
    Dear god forgive me for preordering WOD. That is the most retarded thing ive ever done in my 24 years of life.

  5. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    No? I don't know about yours, but my whole experience with CRZ is that the game is that the world in World of warcraft is back. But with a few more max lvl chars ganking because they haven't experienced PvP like this because they weren't here in vanilla or tbc.
    Back in Vanilla and TBC. World PvP. Wasn't x-realm. That's what I meant.

    If you still don't understand that, then I will explain it further: realm culture.

    CRZ lacks this. Maybe its a matter of time, but it feels rather disjointed and too large, too anonymous.

    If you still don't understand I have a movie suggestion for you: Dogville.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    But what about us pvp players that rolled a pvp server before WOTLKrerollers and actually enjoyed pvp but are pissed off at the pvp state today cause Blizzard likes pvers more than us pvpers which ends up with pvp servers being crap cause its a pve friendly game but with forced pvp with nothing that can force griefers to get punished blablablabla?

    Is it still our fault that we rolled a pvp server?
    World PvP wise a PvP player has nothing to complain about. They can finally use their PvP gear and skills out in the open again.

    However what about us who play alts and simply cannot be arsed to grind PvP gear? PvP gear grind is the most silly thing invented next to peanut butter. It should be welfare handed out. And then we will see who is pro at PvP and who's the shitter. I surely lolled hard while lvling up in MoP the first week. Why free? If everyone can get the gear with no effort, it becomes a matter of skill. But of course this would never happen because its a subscription-based game with grinds.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  6. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    But what about us pvp players that rolled a pvp server before WOTLKrerollers and actually enjoyed pvp but are pissed off at the pvp state today cause Blizzard likes pvers more than us pvpers which ends up with pvp servers being crap cause its a pve friendly game but with forced pvp with nothing that can force griefers to get punished blablablabla?

    Is it still our fault that we rolled a pvp server?
    Well, as a PvP'er since vanilla, without any interest in PvE whatsoever except the start of TBC where I did Kara, Gruul and a little bit of TK, I understand you.
    It is kind of frustrating that we, PvP'ers, are never prioritized, but you have to understand that an insanely large majority of the WoW playerbase are PvE'ers, simple as that.

    I think that the lvl system with grey, green, yellow, orange, red and ?? for mobs and players is good.
    Why not implement that in ganking where a grey-kill gives a penalty, I don't know, maybe something in the line of the debuff-system in WSG and TP for flag carriers or ress sickness. Just a quick thought.
    I mean, I think it should be a part of the game, even if it is annoying, I signed up for it when joining a PvP server, but it should really be discouraged to just corpse gank low lvl's.

  7. #707
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,325
    Was going to do some solo uldaur yesterday, and lo and behold while flying there I saw the "timelost" luckily it was just 5 seconds from the ulduar flight point so as soon I got off I went to kill it and POOF it wasn't there.

    CRZ sucks.

  8. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Back in Vanilla and TBC. World PvP. Wasn't x-realm. That's what I meant.

    If you still don't understand that, then I will explain it further: realm culture.

    CRZ lacks this. Maybe its a matter of time, but it feels rather disjointed and too large, too anonymous.

    If you still don't understand I have a movie suggestion for you: Dogville.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:13 PM ----------

    World PvP wise a PvP player has nothing to complain about. They can finally use their PvP gear and skills out in the open again.

    However what about us who play alts and simply cannot be arsed to grind PvP gear? PvP gear grind is the most silly thing invented next to peanut butter. It should be welfare handed out. And then we will see who is pro at PvP and who's the shitter. I surely lolled hard while lvling up in MoP the first week. Why free? If everyone can get the gear with no effort, it becomes a matter of skill. But of course this would never happen because its a subscription-based game with grinds.
    Still don't see the problem with CRZ if you liked world PvP back in vanilla and tbc.
    Realm culture, sure, I remember having a grudge with certain people, but I can have a grudge with people during CRZ too, I have had and I will continue to have and I will find them and I will kill them.
    And I really think realm culture is dependent on what types of guilds there are. My guild is amazing, with people that have stuck together since WoW started basically, full PvP, about 70 different members with about 100 chars in the guild, doing arenas, rbg's, world pvp, even arranging guild-contests where we play arena against eachother etc.
    People just need to not join the 700+ member-guilds that spams invites to everyone in the starting zones. That's what makes the realms lose it's charm and make players just not part of any group of people to do stuff with, wich happened in the world before. It's not CRZ fault.

    If PvP gear is silly and should be handed out and not grinded, isn't it the same for PvE gear then? It should be handed out so people can just start doing raids from the start.
    BG's > heroics, arena/rbg > raids.
    You can buy BoE gear for both PvE and PvP that is enough.
    It does not work that way whatsoever. Remember the progression you had to do before? Go from the first raid to get gear for doing progress in next tier and so on.
    It needs to stay, somewhat, for the feel of accomplishment and progression.
    Same with PvP gear, it's fun to do BG's and get your first piece and then progress and get more pieces, then you start noticing a difference in survivability and damage, etc.

    Sure, equal gear is good, but that still exists with no rating required on the gear. I always find it fun to meet people with better gear than me and whoop their asses.
    It also makes it harder, wich means I need to play even better to beat them, wich means I evolve into a better PvP'er.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Was going to do some solo uldaur yesterday, and lo and behold while flying there I saw the "timelost" luckily it was just 5 seconds from the ulduar flight point so as soon I got off I went to kill it and POOF it wasn't there.

    CRZ sucks.
    Not sure if serious...
    That's the way it was before CRZ too.
    Last edited by Dumsnut; 2012-11-19 at 12:37 PM.

  9. #709
    Warchief coldbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    i chose a pvp server too, because there are many good guilds and it is a crowded server. But i chose very carefully to go to a server where the faction i chose is 99% of players in that server, exactly to avoid alts being ganked. If i knew they would add CRZ, i would have chosen a pve server. Now im stuck there or have to pay to move.

    It doesnt matter how many times you say 'pvp happened in a pvp server', this system IS stupid. It only makes ganking efficient. No friends, no help for quests, nothing.
    So you tried to game the system to avoid pvp on a pvp server. You won for a while and made the game worse for everyone else by overloading one side of the server. Then you lost and now you're crying about it. Don't be a sore loser. Take it like a man, pay the price to transfer or


    ...sunglasses

    DEAL WITH IT.

  10. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Folks can say the same when wholesale ganking going on, at the expense of the game itself.

    What new player would enjoy seeing that as standard operating procedure in a MMO? EvE even curtails wholesale griefing by making it a very expensive to keep at it. Gate campers are reduced to salvage runs to try to keep the cost low, as losing tech 2 gear is p-a-i-n-f-u-l. Same with other MMOs, as the last thing these MMOs want is losing new blood.
    You can't really compare EvE to WoW, they use completely different systems for pretty much everything they do.

    And your point is missing many of the key facts too. EvE doesent curtail wholesale ganking by makeing it prohibitively expensive. That only occurs if people try to gank in the "PvE" part of the game. EvE curtails wholesale ganking by makeing it pretty obvious that High-sec zones are for PvE and are largely safe from random acts of violence, while low sec zones are places where you better watch your ass at all times. Much the way WoW curtails Wholesale ganking by seperating PvP and PvE servers into seperate servers. You dont want to be ganked in WoW? Roll on a PvE server. You dont want to be ganked in EvE? Stay the hell out of Low-Sec. It really is that simple. EvE simply seperates things by zoneing within the server, rather then having seperate servers for each.

    You are partially right in that EvE noobs can not be ganked wholesale, but then again, neither can WoW newbs. Unless they rolled on a PvP server and are in a contested zone, or are flagged for PvP (hey, imagine that).

    It is also worth noting that while it is pretty much completely impossible to be PvPd against your will in a WoW PvE server, there is very little that will prevent you from being PvPd against your will in EvE, no matter where you are. If someone in EvE wants you dead, You WILL be dead eventually. Sure, it might cost them a bit of cash to replace their ship when the guards kill them, but most suicide gankers dont really care, and their cheap (for them) kill on you could cost you signifigantly more.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2012-11-19 at 12:47 PM.

  11. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    Still don't see the problem with CRZ if you liked world PvP back in vanilla and tbc.
    Realm culture, sure, I remember having a grudge with certain people, but I can have a grudge with people during CRZ too, I have had and I will continue to have and I will find them and I will kill them.

    If PvP gear is silly and should be handed out and not grinded, isn't it the same for PvE gear then? It should be handed out so people can just start doing raids from the start.
    BG's > heroics, arena/rbg > raids.
    You can buy BoE gear for both PvE and PvP that is enough.
    It does not work that way whatsoever. Remember the progression you had to do before? Go from the first raid to get gear for doing progress in next tier and so on.
    It needs to stay, somewhat, for the feel of accomplishment and progression.
    Same with PvP gear, it's fun to do BG's and get your first piece and then progress and get more pieces, then you start noticing a difference in survivability and damage, etc.

    Sure, equal gear is good, but that still exists with no rating required on the gear. I always find it fun to meet people with better gear than me and whoop their asses.
    It also makes it harder, wich means I need to play even better to beat them, wich means I evolve into a better PvP'er.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:26 PM ----------



    Not sure if serious...
    That's the way it was before CRZ too.
    I've played on a PvE server before and it feels downright silly not being able to fight with members from opposing force. I remember arriving on Darkshore and having some high level ganking the guards there.

    I like PvP in MMO (and sometimes FPS; RTS PvP isn't my cup of tea), but I don't want to grind or compete in the treadmill of grinding PvP gear. That's why I quit SWTOR (+ the lag and fact they nerfed the spec of the class I played which I liked). A game like GW2 much better suits my PvP needs because I don't need PvP gear there. Heck, I don't even need to level up. Or pay for a sub. So the PvP I had was in Pandaria (which was alright except I started to notice I was hitting people for bugger all after the 1st week because I don't have PvP gear) and the pet battles (which is pretty silly because you're doing non-action based, tactical combat and should be phased out). Either way a game like GW2 is much more friendly to entry level or casual PvP because it lacks the gear grind, all levels are equal, making it entirely about skill.

    With PvE gear its different from PvP gear because its part of the min-maxing game to do the loot distribution, spending VP on item upgrades (even more advanced soon), gem, forge, enchant, charms, research and theorycraft, play beta to say play with a trinket, etc. I'm not a fan of the RNG aspect with gear drops (its too random, especially in 10m), but am happy the charms can alleviate some of it giving the player power and responsibility on this. Unfortunately the 15 sec time window is not enough during loot distribution to decide if one should pop their charm. So I don't see that as equal, and due to their nature in PvE you first compete vs computer and then vs other also trying to beat computer.

    The crafted blues is a downgrade for a raider. Also while questing in Pandaria you'd hit jack squat with those. So those would take longer. You'd take more damage from PvE due to that. It doesn't take a rocket scientist from the opposing faction to smell such an undergeared player.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  12. #712
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    This is completely untrue for the third time in this thread. "Blizzard considers most conduct to be part of the Game, and not harassment, so player-killing the enemies of your race and/or alliance, including gravestone and/or corpse camping, is considered a part of the Game." Quoted from the Code of Conduct. Blizzard's view is that on a pvp server, neither camping nor ganking are considered griefing, and therefore are not against the ToS.
    Untrue to a point. They're all for getting on mains and extracting revenge and for a little world pvp. It's just they only will do something if it becomes unplayable for the person. I.E. Camping for hours on end and killing quest npcs. They're all for pvp and low level ganking and the fight back. It just takes alot to be considered griefing.

    Section H. in part 2. in the EULA

    "disrupt or assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Service or any Game environment (each a “Server”); or (ii) any other player’s Game experience. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT THE SERVICE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS."

    "Any other player's game experience"

    Also CoC

    "C. Rules Related to Game Play. Game play is what World of Warcraft is all about, and Blizzard strictly enforces the rules that govern game play. Blizzard considers most conduct to be part of the Game, and not harassment, so player-killing the enemies of your race and/or alliance, including gravestone and/or corpse camping, is considered a part of the Game. Because the Game is a "player vs. player" game, you should always remember to protect yourself in areas where the members of hostile races can attack you, rather than contacting Blizzard's in-game customer service representatives for help when you have been killed by an enemy of your race. Nonetheless, certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered serious violations of these Terms of Use. Those acts include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following: "

    ^Certain acts go beyond what is "fair" Which includes what could be essence of the game. But however long term camping takes a bit to be even considered griefing.
    Last edited by Jektar; 2012-11-19 at 12:58 PM.

  13. #713
    Don't play an MMO if you don't want to be around other people.
    Don't play on a PVP server if you don't want to be killed by other people.

    I think the only mistake some of you made was thinking this was a single player game.

  14. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by VoljinforWarchief View Post
    Don't play an MMO if you don't want to be around other people.
    Don't play on a PVP server if you don't want to be killed by other people.

    I think the only mistake some of you made was thinking this was a single player game.
    A very easy mistake to make considering the leveling content.

    Doomhammer EU

  15. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by VoljinforWarchief View Post
    Don't play an MMO if you don't want to be around other people.
    Don't play on a PVP server if you don't want to be killed by other people.

    I think the only mistake some of you made was thinking this was a single player game.
    Killed by other people isn't the problem. My PvP server has a certain size, realm culture.

    By your logic I should've smoked some acid and seen this all coming. Yeah, indeed it was a stupid mistake to start playing WoW. I mean, I should have kept the possibility of CRZ being introduced in mind
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  16. #716
    I think people are just not use to world PvP let alone it being revived. What's also added to this kinda frustration and anger is that the game has been opened with a very big difference and imbalance between classes, coupled with the gear reset which is a big leap indeed from Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria from every band of rarity i.e Uncommon, Rare and finally Epic and not to mention the level cap of course which doubles HP and the base stats are a little bit scary if you experienced previous expansion openings like myself ^^.

    I think the main issue with CRZ is that it was implemented and not thoroughly tested, but that's what happens when Beta (a very important part of testing) is turned into commercialism just to sell a product, and given to individuals whom pretty much are not Quality Assessment testers and ignorant to that role and job description in general.

    It's pretty much like the dailies, if they had only done some research and probably asked the community as a whole if dailies were an appropriate means for an entire opening content experience they wouldn't be getting the ridicule and a pissed-off community telling them they are bad developers. But alas, they have learnt that lesson... a tad too late ^^;.
    Last edited by xEvangelionx; 2012-11-19 at 01:54 PM.
    "If there is ever a zombie apocalypse. We're safe, stupid people don't have brains." ~~~ D:

  17. #717
    The best part of CRZ is getting to listen to the bitching and moaning from all the people who intentionally rolled dominant faction on a faction dominated PvP server just so they could enjoy all the benefits of having the "gang" there to back them up while they engaged in onesided PvP, now that they are finally getting to experience life from the other end of the stick.

    Man up you panzies, you have had this coming for years.

  18. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I've played on a PvE server before and it feels downright silly not being able to fight with members from opposing force. I remember arriving on Darkshore and having some high level ganking the guards there.

    I like PvP in MMO (and sometimes FPS; RTS PvP isn't my cup of tea), but I don't want to grind or compete in the treadmill of grinding PvP gear. That's why I quit SWTOR (+ the lag and fact they nerfed the spec of the class I played which I liked). A game like GW2 much better suits my PvP needs because I don't need PvP gear there. Heck, I don't even need to level up. Or pay for a sub. So the PvP I had was in Pandaria (which was alright except I started to notice I was hitting people for bugger all after the 1st week because I don't have PvP gear) and the pet battles (which is pretty silly because you're doing non-action based, tactical combat and should be phased out). Either way a game like GW2 is much more friendly to entry level or casual PvP because it lacks the gear grind, all levels are equal, making it entirely about skill.

    With PvE gear its different from PvP gear because its part of the min-maxing game to do the loot distribution, spending VP on item upgrades (even more advanced soon), gem, forge, enchant, charms, research and theorycraft, play beta to say play with a trinket, etc. I'm not a fan of the RNG aspect with gear drops (its too random, especially in 10m), but am happy the charms can alleviate some of it giving the player power and responsibility on this. Unfortunately the 15 sec time window is not enough during loot distribution to decide if one should pop their charm. So I don't see that as equal, and due to their nature in PvE you first compete vs computer and then vs other also trying to beat computer.

    The crafted blues is a downgrade for a raider. Also while questing in Pandaria you'd hit jack squat with those. So those would take longer. You'd take more damage from PvE due to that. It doesn't take a rocket scientist from the opposing faction to smell such an undergeared player.
    Ofcourse people will have PvP gear while lvl'ing right after a new expansion is released, people will have fully geared chars to lvl up. I don't even see how that is relevant at all.
    And what you see like a PvP grind another person can see as fun gearing and improving your char, just like farmin heroics to be able to raid.
    And yeah, you need to gem, enchant, reforge and research with PvP gear too.
    You're just straight up biased and leaving out valid info to make your point look better.

    Crafted blues is a downgrade for raiders? Ofcourse they are, they should be gear you START with. Not get to compete in raids. Just like crafted PvP gear, they are a slight boost to get you started in BG's but is a downgrader to the real PvP gear.

    Anyway, you've deviated from CRZ quite hard now.

    I still maintain my belief that CRZ is the best thing that has happened to the world in WoW since Wotlk.
    Because we've regained a feel of how the game was played before Wotlk, dungeon finder, heirlooms and bg-exp.
    The people I can feel a concern for is people that are on low pop servers because they wanted that, even though it's an MMO you can chose the server you'll feel is right for you, PvE, PvP, etc. which include niche servers for raiders or hardcore pvp'ers, or server wich has low pop.

    Other than that, deal with it, it's a MMORPG and we've gotten that back. World has been completely dead since Wotlk and that's just not how it should be, at all.
    Someone took your TLPD? Oh no, go camp for 10 days like others have done.
    Someone is taking your herbs? Oh no, go fight for mats like we had to do before, it could be a straight up battle to the death for a simple node.
    Fucking sucks that people feel entitled to just have things for free without any work at all.
    I see that we need to cater to the typical casual gamer, but there has to be a line drawn. And having WoW still be an actual MMORPG is more important than people crying about being ganked or not being able to farm herbs fast enough.

  19. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    Ofcourse people will have PvP gear while lvl'ing right after a new expansion is released, people will have fully geared chars to lvl up. I don't even see how that is relevant at all.
    And what you see like a PvP grind another person can see as fun gearing and improving your char, just like farmin heroics to be able to raid.
    And yeah, you need to gem, enchant, reforge and research with PvP gear too.
    You're just straight up biased and leaving out valid info to make your point look better.

    Crafted blues is a downgrade for raiders? Ofcourse they are, they should be gear you START with. Not get to compete in raids. Just like crafted PvP gear, they are a slight boost to get you started in BG's but is a downgrader to the real PvP gear.

    Anyway, you've deviated from CRZ quite hard now.

    I still maintain my belief that CRZ is the best thing that has happened to the world in WoW since Wotlk.
    Because we've regained a feel of how the game was played before Wotlk, dungeon finder, heirlooms and bg-exp.
    The people I can feel a concern for is people that are on low pop servers because they wanted that, even though it's an MMO you can chose the server you'll feel is right for you, PvE, PvP, etc. which include niche servers for raiders or hardcore pvp'ers, or server wich has low pop.

    Other than that, deal with it, it's a MMORPG and we've gotten that back. World has been completely dead since Wotlk and that's just not how it should be, at all.
    Someone took your TLPD? Oh no, go camp for 10 days like others have done.
    Someone is taking your herbs? Oh no, go fight for mats like we had to do before, it could be a straight up battle to the death for a simple node.
    Fucking sucks that people feel entitled to just have things for free without any work at all.
    I see that we need to cater to the typical casual gamer, but there has to be a line drawn. And having WoW still be an actual MMORPG is more important than people crying about being ganked or not being able to farm herbs fast enough.
    Your statements are fantastic. But don't be fooled. The so called CRZ haters already left WoW ages ago and are just trolling around.

    They complain about anything as long as they can piss on Wow for one reason or another.

    But with cross realm play they simply battle a lost cause. Anyone with half a brain can see that. So I don't have a problem with their fruitless efforts to try to tackle Blizzard this time.

    Actually by putting this thread up, it is the biggest publicity to play WoW again.

    And we all know this is just the stepping stone to more open world cross server mechanics in WoW and of course Titan.

    Good to be the King

  20. #720
    Honestly, there is really only two valid complaints that I can see holding any water with the CRZ, and those would be the current buggy interactions with timezones and passenger mounts.

    Yes, it is a pain in the ass to lose a Rare-spawn because you are in one "zone" when flying by, and get placed in another "zone" where the rare spawn is not visible to you upon landing. I personally experienced it as a bit of annoyance when trying to finish some last minute turnins in the darkmoon faire. On my server, the fair ends at a specific time. I had 1 hour left on the faire when in orgrimmar. However, for some reason, Thunder Bluff was being hosted by a different server, where the faire had already ended, which meant that I could not access the portal to the DM Island, and I could not figure out a quick solution to "fix" myself in my native server to stop the issue. Annoying, sure, but not even close to thread worthy.

    They will eventually fix those kind of issues though, and the increased population in old world content is a refreshing trade-off, even with the bugs.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2012-11-19 at 02:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •