Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
39
LastLast
  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    Ofcourse people will have PvP gear while lvl'ing right after a new expansion is released, people will have fully geared chars to lvl up. I don't even see how that is relevant at all.
    And what you see like a PvP grind another person can see as fun gearing and improving your char, just like farmin heroics to be able to raid.
    And yeah, you need to gem, enchant, reforge and research with PvP gear too.
    You're just straight up biased and leaving out valid info to make your point look better.

    Crafted blues is a downgrade for raiders? Ofcourse they are, they should be gear you START with. Not get to compete in raids. Just like crafted PvP gear, they are a slight boost to get you started in BG's but is a downgrader to the real PvP gear.

    Anyway, you've deviated from CRZ quite hard now.

    I still maintain my belief that CRZ is the best thing that has happened to the world in WoW since Wotlk.
    Because we've regained a feel of how the game was played before Wotlk, dungeon finder, heirlooms and bg-exp.
    The people I can feel a concern for is people that are on low pop servers because they wanted that, even though it's an MMO you can chose the server you'll feel is right for you, PvE, PvP, etc. which include niche servers for raiders or hardcore pvp'ers, or server wich has low pop.

    Other than that, deal with it, it's a MMORPG and we've gotten that back. World has been completely dead since Wotlk and that's just not how it should be, at all.
    Someone took your TLPD? Oh no, go camp for 10 days like others have done.
    Someone is taking your herbs? Oh no, go fight for mats like we had to do before, it could be a straight up battle to the death for a simple node.
    Fucking sucks that people feel entitled to just have things for free without any work at all.
    I see that we need to cater to the typical casual gamer, but there has to be a line drawn. And having WoW still be an actual MMORPG is more important than people crying about being ganked or not being able to farm herbs fast enough.
    Although I agree with you, I'd like to point out Blizzard killed off world PvP with pretty one feature. LFD... They added almost the lazy-boy feature of grinding dungeons solely to level a character and that sadly removes people from questing and "living" in the world. Personally, I'm a quest baby and originaly started with a Draenei, Exodar in pretty much all servers is populated mostly by NPC's... ! But, others aren't so keen on them if anything most people aren't and it's why other quests in vanilla were revamped (to where there's not even group quests), and prior to that group quests were for a better word, removed...

    Granted that heirlooms has also added to this because more experience at a faster rate means skipping zones altogether and less time in the leveling process. It's only when heirlooms miss the cupse of the levels say 85-90 does the leveling process be normal and in that example very long, therefore a wider opportunity for world PvP to come (also not to mention the tons of people leveling to be max level anyway haha), but still...

    You can't really blame certain points of frustration, or people joining the game at different times so some nostalgic qualities are missing from that player. It's a bit of a grey area, considering this MMORPG along has had nearly 3000 days worth of live-server time! Excluding so many PTR's and Beta's ^_^. You also have to remember Blizzard did cater geneously for casual gamers compared to potentially Vanilla and TBC just because the genre was pretty young, the franchise's name in this genre not so well-known as it is now ^_^!
    "If there is ever a zombie apocalypse. We're safe, stupid people don't have brains." ~~~ D:

  2. #722
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    17,034
    I don't get all that fuzz about CRZ with regards of PVP. Sorry, really, I must be playing another game.
    The zones are still as empty as they always felt. Of course I see players from other realms. Big deal to run in a few here and there, where no one was before at all.
    I see no big difference between /who <Zone> = Result zero and /who <zone> =Result 10.

    I am farming for the battle pet in Tanaris. Trying to catch a sandstorm there, and spent hours in the zone already just for that.
    I have yet to see a single player there, since I do that.
    The other day I ran Wintergrasp, despite CRZ, I was still the only one in the battle. On that however, I am not sure if they took it off CRZ entirely.
    But then, I'm on a high pop realm that should still give me at least one enemy..

    back to the battle pets.. I have toons on several realms. happens that they all are on different data centers too.
    Currently I use one toon from every realm to farm for rare spawns that are bound to certain conditions. I don't see any big problems at all. Really..

    There are other problems with CRZ that are a lot more vaild. Like when I fly from Org or SW to a zone via FP, looking for a pet I need, and I see it on the ground, plenty of them even. Then, when I land it knocks me out of my zone, into CRZ and all the creatures despawned. That sucks.
    As for materials. I level a gatherer (herbs/mine) and I have really no problems to get my stuff. Of course, it's less than it was before. But geeesh. it was even less when the zone was once top content. it's still more than it was during those times.

  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by xEvangelionx View Post
    Although I agree with you, I'd like to point out Blizzard killed off world PvP with pretty one feature. LFD... They added almost the lazy-boy feature of grinding dungeons solely to level a character and that sadly removes people from questing and "living" in the world. Personally, I'm a quest baby and originaly started with a Draenei, Exodar in pretty much all servers is populated mostly by NPC's... ! But, others aren't so keen on them if anything most people aren't and it's why other quests in vanilla were revamped (to where there's not even group quests), and prior to that group quests were for a better word, removed...

    Granted that heirlooms has also added to this because more experience at a faster rate means skipping zones altogether and less time in the leveling process. It's only when heirlooms miss the cupse of the levels say 85-90 does the leveling process be normal and in that example very long, therefore a wider opportunity for world PvP to come (also not to mention the tons of people leveling to be max level anyway haha), but still...

    You can't really blame certain points of frustration, or people joining the game at different times so some nostalgic qualities are missing from that player. It's a bit of a grey area, considering this MMORPG along has had nearly 3000 days worth of live-server time! Excluding so many PTR's and Beta's ^_^. You also have to remember Blizzard did cater geneously for casual gamers compared to potentially Vanilla and TBC just because the genre was pretty young, the franchise's name in this genre not so well-known as it is now ^_^!
    Yes, I did point out that LFD was a cause to the world dying, but I agree it's pretty much that one single feature that made it happen. Heirlooms and bg-exp is not even close to LFD in contributing to the problem.

    And yes, agreed, nostalgic memories are different for everyone, mine is of a world full of people while on a PvP realm, while anothers can be while questing in peace.
    But I would like to point out that WoW is still a MMORPG and a dead empty world is just not how that type of game should be and Blizz has agreed to that.

    It's really good that they cater to casuals, while I loved vanilla and tbc, when thinking about the game design back then it was just imo horrible. Less than 2% saw Illidan die, for example, you had to be so dedicated to even get into Black Temple. Buying a game and not be able to see the end boss die unless you basically dedicate your whole free time to it is not how it should be. You need to make all of your customers satisfied. Especially the majority, wich here is the casual gamers.
    Wotlk introduced really good mechanics for that with heroic mode and stuff.

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    Ofcourse people will have PvP gear while lvl'ing right after a new expansion is released, people will have fully geared chars to lvl up. I don't even see how that is relevant at all.
    With or without it, they were owned. That was the fun part.

    And what you see like a PvP grind another person can see as fun gearing and improving your char, just like farmin heroics to be able to raid.
    And yeah, you need to gem, enchant, reforge and research with PvP gear too.
    You're just straight up biased and leaving out valid info to make your point look better.
    There's not much to that (and because there's no such thing as loot drops, there's less path of progression, actually more akin to say gearing up via VP vendor only). The more relevant part is the spec usage. And those count for both playstyles.

    Crafted blues is a downgrade for raiders? Ofcourse they are, they should be gear you START with. Not get to compete in raids. Just like crafted PvP gear, they are a slight boost to get you started in BG's but is a downgrader to the real PvP gear.
    I meant using it while out in the world. They're a downgrade to raiding gear.

    The people I can feel a concern for is people that are on low pop servers because they wanted that, even though it's an MMO you can chose the server you'll feel is right for you, PvE, PvP, etc. which include niche servers for raiders or hardcore pvp'ers, or server wich has low pop.
    Not only them. Entire realm community is changed outside of Org/SW. Dalaran used to be silent, no lag at all. Now its crowded. Used to be able to go to Outland. Now I can't even use the portal. Before loading screen I'm on half health.

    Someone took your TLPD? Oh no, go camp for 10 days like others have done.
    Thing is, there are now more people competing (due to CRZ and less active world servers up on such zones) for the rares.

    Someone is taking your herbs? Oh no, go fight for mats like we had to do before, it could be a straight up battle to the death for a simple node.
    Doesn't even work with same faction. I rather work together with people for a node than the silly tag/CC game. Don't like it during leveling either.

    Fucking sucks that people feel entitled to just have things for free without any work at all.
    Don't even have to combat for node in other game. Individual loot tables. Like LFR.

    I see that we need to cater to the typical casual gamer, but there has to be a line drawn. And having WoW still be an actual MMORPG is more important than people crying about being ganked or not being able to farm herbs fast enough.
    No, the PvP gear is there to grind because else people wouldn't have a goal. PvP players need dopamine from loot grind, too. And the baddies with their PvP gear also must feel entitled to pwn some noob alts. No daily grind, no need for sub, no 10 million players.

    PS: I didn't leave WoW. I do pet battles on my horde character on CRZ-RP. I do this on my laptop, while playing GW2 on my PC. Works great, I can recommend it!
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  5. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinwtf View Post
    I really, really, really, LOVE CRZ.

    My guild has a notorious reputation for ganking everyone and everything, now that this has happened... holy poop. It gets INTENSE in the world. We had at least 5 full 40 man Raid Groups assembled and lead by our guild (with random people in the world and other servers of coourse) and just out to defend our Horde. You guys may not like it, but for us Vanilla Veterans... man, it felt fucking GREAT! It was just a massive war at the Dark Portal one night, just mayhem. It was a truly glorious experience, something that had died a long time ago.

    Now it's back and it's kicking ass. Guess how it all started? Alliance ganking our Horde Alts, the Horde getting friends, those friends getting friends, those friends getting friends, random people typing in local defense, people typing in Trade, people typing in General chat. Guess what? The Alliance did it as well and it was such an epic battle with OTHER full Raid groups not coordinated by us participating.

    YEah , ganking people low level stucked in the loading screen at the Dark Portal . Fking pathetic .

    Go beat old men and childrens in park . Is the same .
    /spit

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Killed by other people isn't the problem. My PvP server has a certain size, realm culture.
    And it's still intact in all the zones populated enough to avoid CRZ, in the main cities, and in Pandaria.

    A single orc leveling in Swamp of Sorrows does not a "realm culture" make, but that's what you had pre-CRZ. the culture still exists, especially in the high level zones and while raiding current content. And the world is full in the other places. That's a win-win, my friend.

  7. #727
    @ Mods. Please change the topic of this post or nuke it all together. It's currently showing up on the main page under recent topics, and contains profanity. Additionally, Retarded is highly offensive to some people, and needs to be removed.

    The inaction on this on a 37 page thread shows that Curse is slacking, and needs to remember that their site should be viewable to all ages, especially if you are just a browsing user who has agreed to nothing.

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by wowhelicase View Post
    And it's still intact in all the zones populated enough to avoid CRZ, in the main cities, and in Pandaria.

    A single orc leveling in Swamp of Sorrows does not a "realm culture" make, but that's what you had pre-CRZ. the culture still exists, especially in the high level zones and while raiding current content. And the world is full in the other places. That's a win-win, my friend.
    I don't want to learn to know those other people. I actually don't even want to play with them in LFD, and I'm glad LFD prefers people from same realm since a recent patch. I don't feel a connection with people from other realms. I'll never meet them again. I won't see them in Org or SW or Shrine or Pandaria. I won't see them in trade. I won't be able to raid with them. I've never heard of the guilds they're in. They're plain useless to me. I am all for a LFD which wouldn't put you in the instance, but would find other people interested in playing a certain instance.

    The other part of the problem is that merging realms cuts into Blizzard income, and would also destroy realm culture. Thats why involuntary CRZ (different than the other in Pandaria, where at least the guest knows one realmie) sucks. Its too anonymous, too big, too extreme, and not voluntary. It got shafted down our throats.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  9. #729
    Mechagnome BigpapaBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Computer
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophagist View Post
    I play on a PVP server, so I'm used to getting ganked and ganking others. However, after CRZ zones were introduced, all that's happening is that I and others are getting respawn camped by a bunch of level 90 shitheads.

    I'm level 77 right now. I could have been 90 already. Camped from level 20 to level 77...

    I have spent the last 2 hours being spawn camped. I literally cannot respawn without being one shot by this cunt rogue who has been here for fucking two hours.

    Seriously, I can't blame the kids who are botting their way to 90. Don't blame them at all. This isn't fun.
    what server you on? and toon name? i need some new noobs to hunt!!!

  10. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    With or without it, they were owned. That was the fun part.
    There's not much to that (and because there's no such thing as loot drops, there's less path of progression, actually more akin to say gearing up via VP vendor only). The more relevant part is the spec usage. And those count for both playstyles.
    I meant using it while out in the world. They're a downgrade to raiding gear.
    Not only them. Entire realm community is changed outside of Org/SW. Dalaran used to be silent, no lag at all. Now its crowded. Used to be able to go to Outland. Now I can't even use the portal. Before loading screen I'm on half health.
    Thing is, there are now more people competing (due to CRZ and less active world servers up on such zones) for the rares.
    Doesn't even work with same faction. I rather work together with people for a node than the silly tag/CC game. Don't like it during leveling either.
    Don't even have to combat for node in other game. Individual loot tables. Like LFR.
    No, the PvP gear is there to grind because else people wouldn't have a goal. PvP players need dopamine from loot grind, too. And the baddies with their PvP gear also must feel entitled to pwn some noob alts. No daily grind, no need for sub, no 10 million players.
    PS: I didn't leave WoW. I do pet battles on my horde character on CRZ-RP. I do this on my laptop, while playing GW2 on my PC. Works great, I can recommend it!
    I don't see how having a computer that can't handle having some more players at the same place would be even close to an argument against CRZ. After all, it is the biggest MMORPG game ever. But I for one, get all fuzzy inside when I see players in my beloved Darnassus. <3

    Honestly, I don't even see the points you are trying to make.
    I don't see how most of it you are writing is relevant to CRZ and I don't even understand why you would talk about dailies, pvp gear grind and subscriptions. I think we all understand that WoW would have no subscribers if there was nothing to do or accomplish in the game.

  11. #731
    The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    There are definitely separate severs, I listed them earlier, scroll up and re-read it because you clearly missed it.

    And if your point is "I no longer have the option to only meet people from Zenedar EU" then no shit, that's what CRZ does, it brings realms together. But there are still different kinds of servers thus different servers. The fact that each server also has their own AH, and that CRZ is not yet applied to Orgrimmar, Stormwind or Pandaria further shows that servers do in fact still exist.
    i don't care if i get infracted but ur dense what you listed are server types, not servers, other than capital cities and pandaria, my realm (frostmane eu) doesn't exist its now misery that's frostmane's battle grp

  12. #732
    How dare Blizzard make servers with people on them
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

  13. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I don't want to learn to know those other people. I actually don't even want to play with them in LFD, and I'm glad LFD prefers people from same realm since a recent patch. I don't feel a connection with people from other realms. I'll never meet them again. I won't see them in Org or SW or Shrine or Pandaria. I won't see them in trade. I won't be able to raid with them. I've never heard of the guilds they're in. They're plain useless to me. I am all for a LFD which wouldn't put you in the instance, but would find other people interested in playing a certain instance.

    The other part of the problem is that merging realms cuts into Blizzard income, and would also destroy realm culture. Thats why involuntary CRZ (different than the other in Pandaria, where at least the guest knows one realmie) sucks. Its too anonymous, too big, too extreme, and not voluntary. It got shafted down our throats.
    THANK YOU. (aka THIS). The very best result CRZ can hope for is that instead of being ganked you're sharing the zone with the same people you meet in LFR. And c'mon now, none of you can possibly desire that.

  14. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    I don't see how having a computer that can't handle having some more players at the same place would be even close to an argument against CRZ.
    It has bugger all to do with my computer. If I queue for something I am usually one of the first to be inside (rest still being DC). I have a hexacore, one of the latest Radeon, 12 GB RAM, and last but not least a SSD. It has to do with the fact that when your loading screen is on 80% you're already in the world and they're camping there. They are waiting till something red pops up, and then nuke the shit out of it. With no resilience and more than 1 fellow on me I will be well under 50% before I am able to react. The pet battles also have similar issues. You need to zoom out and look at players around you if they're going for you. Yeah, that totally fits tactical, non-action combat.

    I don't see how most of it you are writing is relevant to CRZ and I don't even understand why you would talk about dailies, pvp gear grind and subscriptions. I think we all understand that WoW would have no subscribers if there was nothing to do or accomplish in the game.
    Requiring grinds isn't the same as providing content. GW2 leveling experience and PvP experience doesn't have grinds. Its all about the content. Just because it fits the businessplan does not make the mechanic valid. If PvP in WoW is actually fun to play then lacking the grind won't make the experience worse. Au contraire, it'd improve because the entry level would be lower (no need to grind) and increasing the reliance on skill.

    For someone who doesn't want to grind PvP gear its relevant, and compares with other games are also relevant.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  15. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    It has bugger all to do with my computer. If I queue for something I am usually one of the first to be inside (rest still being DC). I have a hexacore, one of the latest Radeon, 12 GB RAM, and last but not least a SSD. It has to do with the fact that when your loading screen is on 80% you're already in the world and they're camping there. They are waiting till something red pops up, and then nuke the shit out of it. With no resilience and more than 1 fellow on me I will be well under 50% before I am able to react. The pet battles also have similar issues. You need to zoom out and look at players around you if they're going for you. Yeah, that totally fits tactical, non-action combat.

    Requiring grinds isn't the same as providing content. GW2 leveling experience and PvP experience doesn't have grinds. Its all about the content. Just because it fits the businessplan does not make the mechanic valid. If PvP in WoW is actually fun to play then lacking the grind won't make the experience worse. Au contraire, it'd improve because the entry level would be lower (no need to grind) and increasing the reliance on skill.

    For someone who doesn't want to grind PvP gear its relevant, and compares with other games are also relevant.
    Okay, I understand your point with the loading delays, not something I've experienced myself, but yeah, that's a problem, atleast if it occurs for a lot of players. Dark portal is just a graveyard, both Honor hold and Thrallmar are constant combat zones.
    I don't see that as problems because, well, it's stuff happening in the world from both horde and alliance, I find it fun to go help raid towns with 10 other people and I know lots of others do too.
    Sure, there are things that is negative with CRZ, like loading times and getting ganked before even knowing what happens, but I am sure the positive outweights the negative here.

    Well, sure, I haven't played GW2, so I can't say much about that compared to WoW.
    But when I, for example, play through Pandaria, when I did dailies in vale of blossom to get the epic recipes for my tailoring to use my imperial silks and when I start getting new gear for current arena season, I really don't see the things I do as tedious grinds because I enjoy the game, the PvP while doing it, the progression I make and I don't think I would even play it if I just saw it as a boring grind wich I understand a lot of people do.
    And I have a blast when done and going into the arenas with my friends.

  16. #736
    Warchief Tikaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,038
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    YEah , ganking people low level stucked in the loading screen at the Dark Portal . Fking pathetic .

    Go beat old men and childrens in park . Is the same .
    /spit
    How out of touch with reality are you?

    Comparing being killed in a VIDEO GAME with assaulting children and the elderly? WTF is wrong with you?

  17. #737
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut View Post
    Okay, I understand your point with the loading delays, not something I've experienced myself, but yeah, that's a problem, atleast if it occurs for a lot of players. Dark portal is just a graveyard, both Honor hold and Thrallmar are constant combat zones.
    I don't see that as problems because, well, it's stuff happening in the world from both horde and alliance, I find it fun to go help raid towns with 10 other people and I know lots of others do too.
    Sure, there are things that is negative with CRZ, like loading times and getting ganked before even knowing what happens, but I am sure the positive outweights the negative here.
    I'm not convinced at all the good outweighs the bad here. I'm all for friends on different realms able to quest together (even raid IMO, viraly forfeiting ANY realm first related achievements in the process for 60 days though; unrealistic unfortunately). That's the way it works in Pandaria. But other than that it is old, irrelevant content. CRZ just serves to live up a nostalgia purpose here. IMO same with the world bosses (tag sharing etc, yawn). If you don't get that nostalgia feeling, where is the fun for you then? For me, leveling is a plain grind (after all I got every class to 85 in Cata) so anything which slows down such grind would piss me off. I have nothing to search in the non-Pandaria world though except for pet battles.

    Well, sure, I haven't played GW2, so I can't say much about that compared to WoW.
    But when I, for example, play through Pandaria, when I did dailies in vale of blossom to get the epic recipes for my tailoring to use my imperial silks and when I start getting new gear for current arena season, I really don't see the things I do as tedious grinds because I enjoy the game, the PvP while doing it, the progression I make and I don't think I would even play it if I just saw it as a boring grind wich I understand a lot of people do.
    And I have a blast when done and going into the arenas with my friends.
    GW2 stimulates the player to explore and work together with other nearby players instead of competing with them directly.

    I'm OK with doing daily grind on 1 char but doing on multiple sucks. Running around on your alt in Pandaria without PvP gear is asking for trouble. If you want to get recipes though you'll have to do the grind. But at least its all realmies, and you can use your connections on realm to start a PvP war. I'm good with that, even around Ring of Blood when it was current content.

    On old content and x-realm I just don't see the purpose. Who has the most friends on their realm or what? Fighting anonymous against a bunch of other folks you'll never meet again? Piss off some random fellows who are leveling? You know what this resembles? Cyber bullying, anonymous behind your screen like a true hero. It only takes 1 bully on your battlegroup, and there's a lot more on the battlegroup than on the realm so statistically people are getting more ganked since it only takes 1 GCD to kill a low level you can't speak of effort.

    I find it lame. I'm up for world PvP, but pick someone of your own size. If everyone had equal PvP gear we'd see a lot of those so-called PvP players outskilled by players who currently have no chance due to not having PvP gear because they can't be bothered to grind. I know the result of the grind is part of the reward, but don't give me bullshit the game is more skill-based as-is because the grind lowers that except if all did participate in the grind (like in say high end arena, or normalization such as arena pass).

    Farming BGs isn't my cup either. People are plain dumb or bots, it has the same anonymity problem LFD and LFR has, and simply not enough teamplay for my liking. Since I don't like arena (esp w/o gear, do like RBG but have no team, no gear, won't join a PvP guild) the only purpose of grinding PvP gear would be arena for the purpose of world PvP. It makes no sense! Wanna know what I dislike most of BGs above all? The utterly childish and rude /bg chat making me feel like an old timer! But I understand why such happens: the anonymity. There's no check 'n balance because of the lack of realm culture. I remember at least that the battlegroups resembled some kind of realm culture and that was really a lot (too much maybe already, but less of anonymity than now as its a relative term) but then they decided to make the BGs even more spread out, even x-language. I play with Germans, French, Italians who communicate their cooldowns in their own language using RSA. I don't understand your language, and don't want to either.

    One thing I give you though. Instead of running around in world (non-Pandaria) in my raiding gear I could run around in a PvP crafted set increasing my resi and PvP power. Because I'm not doing any PvE there except for pet battles which doesn't scale with PvE gear. I'm pretty sure though that by now this set is so out of date, 1v1 I'd still have little to no chance versus a half competent PvP player who did play the grind game to get a full honor set (or more likely: has quite some purple PvP gear by now).
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  18. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    How out of touch with reality are you?

    Comparing being killed in a VIDEO GAME with assaulting children and the elderly? WTF is wrong with you?
    He is somewhat right. By killing lowbies you do nothing else but waste their time and nerves. Time and nerves are something you can't really recover. But hey, if you are one of those PvP "heroes", you will never understand this.

  19. #739
    I feel bad for people being corpse camped in on a PVP server.... but i feel nothing for people who are corpse camped and complain about it.

    I thought this thread was going to be about the random phasing problems with CRZ not about a problem that has nothing to do with CRZ...
    It's just a game.

  20. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    I feel bad for people being corpse camped in on a PVP server.... but i feel nothing for people who are corpse camped and complain about it.

    I thought this thread was going to be about the random phasing problems with CRZ not about a problem that has nothing to do with CRZ...
    That's the one problem I had when I read the OP... I hate CRZ as much as the next, but I'm a PVE player. PVP players complaining about severe ganking on a PVP server due to it just seems to cheapen the real problem for us majority on Normal servers.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •