Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The novelty will wear off soonish and the ganking will go back to decent levels. It won't disappear entirely, but it'll be more like classic WoW most likely which is a lot better than the last 2 expansions where PvP never happened on PvP servers.

I agree CRZ is pretty craptactular. Never should have been implemented imo but its here and we have to deal with it. If I were you I would have leveled a toon on a pve server and transfered it over to your main server it its that much of a pain leveling pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    It will be said over and over...

You rolled on a pvp server.
    i chose a pvp server too, because there are many good guilds and it is a crowded server. But i chose very carefully to go to a server where the faction i chose is 99% of players in that server, exactly to avoid alts being ganked. If i knew they would add CRZ, i would have chosen a pve server. Now im stuck there or have to pay to move.

It doesnt matter how many times you say 'pvp happened in a pvp server', this system IS stupid. It only makes ganking efficient. No friends, no help for quests, nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ is the best thing that has happened for us people on low pop servers, we actually get to see people out in the world while questing! Being corpse camped for 2hours is considered harassment so you might want to open a ticket about this rogue. Other than that, if you don't like the " pvp " aspect of a pvp server, xfer to a pve server.. or you can suck it up and stop complaining.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

If he's been camping you for hours then report him, its harassment.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    Being corpse camped for 2hours is considered harassment so you might want to open a ticket about this rogue.
    I don't know where people are getting this information but it isn't remotely true. Like I posted earlier in this thread:

"Blizzard considers most conduct to be part of the Game, and not harassment, so player-killing the enemies of your race and/or alliance, including gravestone and/or corpse camping, is considered a part of the Game."

Quoted straight from their Code of Conduct section C.

You've explained perfectly why I don't play on PVP servers. My recommendation would be to transfer to a PVE server or just wait out the guy camping you, he can't be there all the time. Then level in dungeons to avoid the situation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    It will be said over and over...

You rolled on a pvp server.
    And that's a wrap.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    This happens to me alot, but, it doesn't bother me. The reason i am on a pvp server, is so i can pvp, i expect to be killed as well. If, what is happening to you, happens to me, i just log onto my already 90 character, or get a friend to come kill them. For them to be ganking low levels for hours on end, they must not have any real skill, so, they are relatively easy to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    It's retarded in PVE also, u get the higher levels going for Loremaster, you have, a ridiculous amount of people trying to level also, so your fighting for mobs, and leveling gathering professions is silly, i spent 2 hours flying around Howling Fjord for Goldclover, and ive flown around again for it, no-where to be found, it is a pointless system
    Other people? In MY massively multiplayer online roleplaying game?

More likely than you think.

I sort of agree with the whole, you're on a pvp server expect to be ganked. But I also disagree with the fact that they cross realm large population zones with other large population zones. Quoting a blue post here "The competition over mining nodes you're experiencing now should be on a par with those who are on realms with a high population." This makes no sense, because they link Sargeras, an already high population server, with Illidan, the highest population server in the game. It would make more sense for them to cross realm illidan or sargeras with several low population realms, but not with each other.

Also, calling ganking lowbies pvp is pretty lame. It's more player versus target, because the other player can't even compete against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 stupid admin darsithis closes this because "its not constructive"

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-11-16 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilicity View Post
    inb4 stupid admin darsithis closes this because "its not constructive"
    I guess also in before you get infracted for your useless comment.

OT: If you get annoyed about it, queue for something during that time.

Crz is another blizzard design to get you to spend you're money to transfer to a pve realm. half these tards say the same shit, you rolled on a pvp realm deal with it. 900 lvl 90s camping blasted lands killing lvl 50s isnt pvp. idont even see fun in constanly killing some one that cant defend themselfs, if people wanted to pvp that badly join a bg.
    http://www.pverogues.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledragon View Post
    That poor rat.
    Why didn't anyone throw it a brez?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firion View Post
    User: And I was like, baby baby baby ooooh.
    Cleverbot: I hate justin bieber.

Originally Posted by Rupture91
    CRZ is the best thing that has happened for us people on low pop servers, we actually get to see people out in the world while questing!

i agree to a point. they should only activate Crz for low pop servers. i play on one of the biggest alliance servers. it was bad enough trying to get rare mount spawns as is now we have a ton of other servers here which makes it impossible. Illidan tried to take over our server and got rolled in world pvp. you can prob find their posts on the forums crying about it

That poor rat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    without knowing blizzard would do this in the future...
    It's still a pvp server. For all we know every pvp server might get full pop tomorrow, are people going to complain then?
    While level 90's grieving isn't fun, it is incredibly fun to do :3

I for one have had many aproprate level world pvp fights since MoP released, and i must admit i like it. That fear of being ganked by a level 90 should always be there on a pvp server, then once you're level 90 you gank people untill they make an alt and whisper you crying that they just want to level.

Honestly i do know how frustrating it can be (despite doing it), however that is a risk you took when you rolled on a pvp server. Unfortunate, but that's the truth of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akarui View Post
    It's still a pvp server. For all we know every pvp server might get full pop tomorrow, are people going to complain then?
    While level 90's grieving isn't fun, it is incredibly fun to do :3

I for one have had many aproprate level world pvp fights since MoP released, and i must admit i like it. That fear of being ganked by a level 90 should always be there on a pvp server, then once you're level 90 you gank people untill they make an alt and whisper you crying that they just want to level.

Honestly i do know how frustrating it can be (despite doing it), however that is a risk you took when you rolled on a pvp server. Unfortunate, but that's the truth of it.
    kind of mentality that ruins games. you know its griefs people and had it done to yourself, yet you continue to do it to others.
    bad way to do business on blizzards part, they wanna keep new players n bring more people to the game. what would be the point if they start on a pvp server not knowing the difference between them and keep getting ganked the whole time while lvling. would make me leave the game if i was new

That poor rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    There is an EXTREMELY easy fix to this.

Get a realid/battle tag friend on a PVE server, have them invite you. Wham, your on a PVE server, enjoy
    I'm going to ask a really dumb question about CRZ.

How does the rule-set get picked in a situation like that? Does PVE somehow take priority over PVP when doing that?

I never really thought about it until you just mentioned it. Why wouldn't it make the PVE friend go onto a PVP server?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anklebiters View Post
    kind of mentality that ruins games. you know its griefs people and had it done to yourself, yet you continue to do it to others.
    bad way to do business on blizzards part, they wanna keep new players n bring more people to the game. what would be the point if they start on a pvp server not knowing the difference between them and keep getting ganked the whole time while lvling. would make me leave the game if i was new
    As a note i should make you aware i don't go around looking for level 40's, i usually gank in pandaria :P
    I'll be honest if people don't want the fear of pve just not happening due to pvp happening, don't play on pvp servers. We all have that choice when we make our first characters, i chose a pve to start with since obviously i wasn't confident in my pvp skills.

Can i ask how people don't know the difference between a pvp and pve server is? I mean it kinda explains it out in the realm selection when you first log in... that argument is somewhat invalid. It's only annoying for alts, that i agree, but they have a level 90 to play and come gank me with :P

Deleted
    Why would you keep rezzing for 2 hours and allow yourself to be camped? Go and do something better with your time.