Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is useless to debate here as obviously this thread is full of people that gank low level players and they defend their rights to do so fanatically. Without even reading what i write down.

Deleted
    people QQ about empty servers to blizzard. they fix it and now ppl QQ about not being able to gettheir gathering proffs handed to them or gettign ganked on a pvp server. am I the only one that sees the humor in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post
    It is useless to debate here as obviously this thread is full of people that gank low level players and they defend their rights to do so fanatically. Without even reading what i write down.
    I do not defend it, being camped by higher levels is annoying as hell. But when a guildie is leveling and he is being camped I'm the first to come and camp that 90 back. I have a lot of fun camping 90s camping lowbies. A lot more fun to me than camping people that can't defend themselves.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If there would be no CRZ, a rogue could still do it to you. You are on a PvP server, place your main in the zone where you do quests, and let the hunt begin if he keeps killing you. Or do something else
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    They made crz so that people could enjoy questing through the zones a lot more this does not accomplish that. ''You rolled on a pvp server delz wit ut'' is a fucking retarded statement and people saying this are dumb as shit. For crz to work properly i think they should make it so that you can't see people 5 or 10 levels under/above you unless you're grouped with the 10+ - level character.

Infracted. People with different opinions often have different experiences. This does not mean that they are either 'fucking retarded' or 'dumb as shit.' Please remember this going forward. - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-17 at 08:58 PM.

The bottom line of this thread is the fact that on a PVP server you can be ganked constantly and as far as im concerned its part of the leveling experience, in my experience the people who roll on pvp servers and hate being ganked are the people who rolled on one too gank low levels when they reach max level.

In regards to how it may have been effected by CRZ well it was just as bad back in TBC and Vanilla I remember being ganked for days on end in STV and loving it a form trying to sneak around while leveling with a few mates also leveling there all on Vent baiting each other too high level gankers to then leave them to die it was fun.

Only downside of CRZ is obviously old school nodes now are being farmed by more people but why the hell does that matter? consider this, current nodes are constantly farmed you compete for them keeps the cost high and such, many people seem to think they should have free reign over the older ones for some reason when nodes are nodes and still having to compete for them just increases their prices on AH giving people who really try and farm more prospects for money.

While i agree that it is a PvP server.. but what type of scumbag camps a lowbie spawn for 2 hours ? Can you not beat players of equal level so you need to kill lowbies to make yourself feel better ? do you really have nothing better to do in the game ? or even.... just maybe... something outside the game ? /gasp!
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    It doesn't change the fact lol It's not a very hard concept here, You did roll on a PVP server REGARDLESS of what server it is. You are doomed to experience any type of griefing / Ganking for that matter.

Don't go crying about it like 2040240 threads about it already
    Uh... I didn't make this thread. And you're clearly naive of the vile that can spawn from Mal'ganis. I'd be ecstatic if "pvp" ganking was the only thing that came from Sharing a CRZ realm with them.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    How is this thread title STILL not changed?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Uh... I didn't make this thread. And you're clearly naive of the vile that can spawn from Mal'ganis. I'd be ecstatic if "pvp" ganking was the only thing that came from Sharing a CRZ realm with them.
    See this is adorable what does that have to do with you complaining about it? I don't care what goes on this Mal'ganis server for all I care It's JUST another PVP server regardless of the outcome for all I care your over doing it saying Mal'ganis is OMG 10X worse then any other pvp WOoOOOOo give it a rest

Just another server that's PVP

Like you calling out that server itself is even more funny

Deleted
    CRZ is the shit it brought me back to wow and will keep me there for a long time. The reason you ask ally tears they sustain me.

Those of a delicate constitution should go to pve servers.

Seems majority of the softcocks whining in here need to transfer realm to pve.

^^ what this guy said :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Labruja View Post
    If your idea of fun is attacking Thrallmar and Hellfire for four to five hours at a time on level 90's in order to stop people from leveling or camping the Dark Portal for hours, I pity you. Why should anyone be able to ruin the game for others? You think complaints will ruin your game? What about the players who are being camped for hours on end? Is their fun any less important than yours?
    If you want PvP only when it's convenient to you, you roll on a PvE server.

When you want that constant risk of camping, ganking or sieges, you play on a PvP server.

If you are getting ganked, why don't you call your friends for help? Or go get your main? Or get some folks from your faction to help you?

10+ Year Old Account
    i love CRZ personally, the second M in "MMO" is for "multiplayer" after all

buy/make some invis potions, chug one before you click the portal, win

OP, #1 your language is contemptible, #2 if you are really so lazy as to continue to try to rez at the same GY for 2 solid hours straight, you deserve to be ganked. #3 Your trolling vent is successful, you have received 12 pages of negative adulation, LOSER

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-16 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    See this is adorable what does that have to do with you complaining about it? I don't care what goes on this Mal'ganis server for all I care It's JUST another PVP server regardless of the outcome for all I care your over doing it saying Mal'ganis is OMG 10X worse then any other pvp WOoOOOOo give it a rest

Just another server that's PVP

Like you calling out that server itself is even more funny
    If you don't care, then why are you commenting on my posts? How about you stop for once and actually think before you post. Maybe you should post less and play more. You seem stuck on the idea that I'm complaining about pvp and you're wrong.

And if you really want to talk about funny things, you claim to be casual yet a quick peek at your armory shows anything but. And if really are casual now, you've still made 18,000 posts in MMO-Champ.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I just have one question for people: If you don't enjoy world PvP, why did you join a PvP Server? Cross-Realm Zones or not, world PvP was already possible on PvP Servers, so blaming Cross-Realm Zones seems pointless when it happened anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I just have one question for people: If you don't enjoy world PvP, why did you join a PvP Server? Cross-Realm Zones or not, world PvP was already possible on PvP Servers, so blaming Cross-Realm Zones seems pointless when it happened anyway...
    CRZ didn't exist when these players joined PvP servers and CRZ is making life hell for some PvP'ers. Not everyone enjoys hours of waiting for level 90's to clear out so they can level up, or hours of being camped.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    CRZ didn't exist when these players joined PvP servers and CRZ is making life hell for some PvP'ers. Not everyone enjoys hours of waiting for level 90's to clear out so they can level up, or hours of being camped.
    That doesn't answer the question though. If you don't enjoy World PvP, then why did you join a PvP Server? Cross-Realm Zone or not, World PvP as is being seen today has always been possible.
    Last edited by Hyve; 2012-11-16 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Re-worded