daily questing is ruining my gaming experience...part 2.

So i made a post the other day with the same name as above which i guess you could call part 1. Looks like there are 2 sides of the fence on this subject and then the other 80 percent of the forum readers on this site who ABSOULUTELY fail to read the original post and truly understand where i was coming from.

1. A simple and logical truth is if i dont like it dont do it but that doesnt stop others from doing it which, if you understand society affects me regardless.(talking about dailies)

2. Majority of peoples reaction to posts are negative based on your personal experience without truly understanding the person's perspective.

3. Fact....majority of the posts had nothing to do with my OP.

4. Help make a better forum community by actually thinking before reacting.

That is all

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread is still on the front page - why bother making another. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...our-intentions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critcross View Post
    1. A simple and logical truth is if i dont like it dont do it but that doesnt stop others from doing it which, if you understand society affects me regardless.(talking about dailies)
    Explain yourself here.

15+ Year Old Account
    4. Help make a better forum community by actually thinking before reacting.
    How about YOU making the forum better by NOT opening the N+1th dumb topic about dailies?

This isn't the WoW forums where you make more parts of a thread.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Don't like daily quests? Don't do them. Fixed that for ya...

Seriously though if you don't want to do daily quests then don't ok so you won't be able to get valor gear but there's still plenty of gear in dungeons and LFR. When will people understand that daily quests are optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Explain yourself here.
    I think he means even if he doesnt do them, others will. If others keep doing them, blizzard will keep making them.

Daily quests are horrible, repeating quests that aren't really even fun or engaging outside of a gimmick or quirk the first time is just as bad as design can get.

If they ever can devise a system where quests can be genuinely entertaining or challenging on a gameplay level, then I'd be all for dailies. As it stands, it's just meaningless busywork they shit out because it's easy content that requires no real effort with the tools they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is getting slightly old.

The solution is simple: if you don't like dailies, don't do them. The gear they provide is by no means mandatory and you can get by without it, especially if you only run 5 mans and LFR. I'm not even mentioning the fact that chaining dailies to get VP items is silly, because the said VPs will accumulate much slower than the rep you will grind. So don't rush it.

Personally, I'm doing dailies for like 2 days a week, and by far not all of them. Generally Cloud serpent and August celestials. At the beginning of the expansion I did GL + Klaxxi till revered, then SP (trinket -_-) and a bit of AC afterwards. As prot, too, so multiply the time you need by 1.5 or 2. Still, it wasn't that bad.

Bottom line: don't feel like you HAVE to do ALL dailies every day. If you want VP gear, look at the items you need: some of them may suck for your spec, like leather or plate GL shoulders not having spirit are useless for resto/holy and Klaxxi plate belt being useless for holy pally. Plan your VP use and do dailies accordingly. Be smart with that planning and you won't have to do all the dailies every day.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    The OP would be well advised to watch this video:

There was no need for this new thread (and honestly, there was no need for the first as well, since there have been abour 3 homgazillion of these threads already).

Also, trying to mask your opinions as facts is frowned upon (and rather stupid)

Deleted
    right.... If you've been around the fourms since launch of MoP we've been getting this "Dailies! OMG SO MANY I DON'T LIKE" every day, so your going to get responses like that.

Also what a pointless thread you made, you could have just edited your OP in the other thread

I like them, so I keep doing them. Please don't tell me I can't like them just because you don't.
    And why should I stop doing them just because you don't like them?
    2. Majority of peoples reaction to posts are negative based on your personal experience without truly understanding the person's perspective.
    And your personal opinion about dailies is different ... how?
    Do you understand/care that I actually like doing dailies?
    Last edited by Idoru; 2012-11-16 at 11:33 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create new threads to reply to your own thread.

Closing