Black Market Auction House

Hey I've been visiting the bmah from time to time. And I never find anything good in their at all. It's usually some lame mount for a lot of gold or some old naxxramas armor. In my opinion I find the bmah to be pretty useless since theirs rarely anything in it. But thats just me and I think some other people might agree. hope it gets some better items in 5.1.

What is your opinion of the BMAH?

Deleted
    Generated so much noice when they announced it that it now only has a good items once in a week or so.
    So atleast people can't whine about buying power with gold, tough then comes threads and people like you who whine cause there ain't power to be bought .

It's doing the job it's designed for so far: to be another money sink. Although it's still hilarious to see people not know how to use it and bid 500k on a stupid cat carrier that you can buy for a few silver.

The BMAH is only meant as a gold sink, nothing more. Your trash is other people's treasure, there are people that want those mounts, or the armor etc.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Been very lucky on our server. Heroic raid/conquest gear pretty much every day along with some pet and mount. Hardly ever tier 3/patterns. We've had invincible, mim's head, ony's mount, al'akir's mount, and phoenix, some of them multiple times. Only 3 times the auction reached max bid, invincible, mim's head, and phoenix. Most mounts/gear go for around 150k since our server has pretty crappy economy.

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    Been very lucky on our server. Heroic raid/conquest gear pretty much every day along with some pet and mount. Hardly ever tier 3/patterns. We've had invincible, mim's head, ony's mount, al'akir's mount, and phoenix, some of them multiple times. Only 3 times the auction reached max bid, invincible, mim's head, and phoenix. Most mounts/gear go for around 150k since our server has pretty crappy economy.
    Wow lucky only mounts i see are sold by landro and that's it. Never seen invincible or mims head at all.

I like the BMAH as it stands now. In fact my absolute favorite part is that all the tier gear you can buy from past expansions isn't tied to the class. So you can get old rogue sets to transmog for a monk for instance. Totally awesome.

I've been stalking the BMAH on my server ever since launch for a mage Tier 3 chest and head, but no luck so far

I quite like the BMAH though, I only wish there would be more than 2-3 auctions up at a time. I wonder if it's a hard cap or if it's somehow dynamic based on the amount of gold in the economy on a server.