Weak Auras Sacred Shield Tracking

So, been trying to set up Weak Auras to show an Icon as part of a dynamic group to show the Sacred Shield Icon when the 30 sec buff isn't up on anyone in the party/raid.

Having a few issues with the fact that Sacred Shield has 2 buffs - the 30 second buff, and the buff that applies every 6 secs that is the absorb. As these both have the same name, its causing issues. If I select the High CPU usuage option and enter the spellID, the option to scan the group goes away.

Anyone have any idea how I would go about setting this up correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixblade View Post
    So, been trying to set up Weak Auras to show an Icon as part of a dynamic group to show the Sacred Shield Icon when the 30 sec buff isn't up on anyone in the party/raid.

Having a few issues with the fact that Sacred Shield has 2 buffs - the 30 second buff, and the buff that applies every 6 secs that is the absorb. As these both have the same name, its causing issues. If I select the High CPU usuage option and enter the spellID, the option to scan the group goes away.

Anyone have any idea how I would go about setting this up correctly?
    Probably going to need a complete lua custom trigger, gonna be very complicated. if nobody can answer here, try asking on the wowace weakauras forums

I'm very interested in a solution for that problem myself. Be sure to post your solution here, should you find one.

Bump I am interested as well.

Code:
    dyJ1caGlQGTPK2NsLMPsrMRk0Sf6MkL6BIYoPs2lz3qTFLQ(POQ)ks)gLHcrnyiy4uLdcHogIoNsSqrLfRISCuDykEk4Xs8CknrLcMksnzbtxX0qY4erxwQRdPnQIAysQntvTDLI6Jkf60Q6ZQ03Pc9mQuNKkA0iy8kL4skL0TubxteopcDBjzzqKxRuXIu0cmIwayk8oShbGW3XGaN4P5(MsF0zHHThr80h)HykYMOj840CX2A7W2no84RgbwbKoq5qMdjfujiiiiAbeZ77B7rNtMiZnvDwIezjPOwwqs(hOwem8)EBUOfyhtzN0h7ZeuyO4raVReul4YzOEPfgkEY71CZW4c2vWLZq9krgU1jbmhX5XrIkNaSPQtFSptGbLBeGnvTv0YfPaWu4DypcaHVJbncqX)i4YzOEc4DvEVMBggxWUcUCgQxAHHIhb1ckO2HvLs4dTG5R6Ggbe6)sy05SAY1fkQ1LezzKKUxL)bQmbrMjiAbO2oTenwRYjGZITOfuHgNx0A0iW61frlW(4BSLlsbvOX5fTCrQCA0iOenwROfyF8n2cqgXnH4gC6sJgbH36fneHXu2XkyREc499zyAIETGVWWc2sEFFBp6m1A9cjslKir6MCn56Q8pqLqqHXIbMJyDsGje(5zytmD4)92CRO1i4dcatH3H9iae(og2JWg5mupbo(HHGoVsL5EXT76euiLTSMSw(hOYeGrRO5)92CRCrki8wVOHOZcdlWjEAUVP0hDwyy7rep9XFiMISjAcponxST2oSDJdp(QrWMLlsQ6Ansa
    Will only appear if you have Sacred Shield on someone in your raid/group. Haven't been able to find a way to do inverse for it to appear when it's missing from the group but should be workable so that if you don't see the aura at all it's missing.

Lemme know if that works for ya.

It doesn't, I need the spell id, and simply entering in the id for full scan breaks the aura.

Weird, it worked when I tested on my Paladin in a group. I'll see what I can do in a bit.