Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I didnt get shit for the loot screw up on amber shaper. When are they giving out the Elder Coins to make up for being locked to the fight without having downed it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stoked for the lost shores event!

Deleted
    What I dislike about CRZ are the bugs, seriously, I don't care that pvp happens I think its great because it works both ways (I have a max lvl character and hands, so I can defend myself if things get out of control) but I care about the whole: passenger mounts being useless on the world, lag spikes when changing zones, /follow not working when changing zones, phasing issues, disconnecting issues, etc. I don't pay to beta test and this whole feature is way too buggy to be live.

To those of you who were bugged on Amber Shaper, but did not get your coins yet, sorry, you're not going to.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...017847?page=20 <- This begins 8 pages of people like us who were saved, but not getting the coins

http://i.imgur.com/K3Yo4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/X7Srx.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/IxCzR.jpg

Those are screenshots with a GM i Had last night, that told me I was bugged, but not "that bug". I will not be getting my coins, and neither will you.

1) I went into LFR
    2) I did not kill Amber Shaper
    3) I was saved.

4) I went into LFR days later
    5) I killed Amber Shaper
    6) I'm locked out of loot! No surprise here, since I was SAVED

7) Blue says those saved will receive two coins compensation
    8) GM says "their logs" dont show me getting saved
    9) But he can tell "I would have won a bag of gold from the boss had I not been saved" <- What?

I want to know the "multiple ways" of getting saved to a boss in LFR that this GM speaks of. Because before this, I've never been locked out had I not killed the boss. Not in Dragon Soul, not now. And it only happened on Amber Shaper, just like -EVERYONE ELSE-

Spoiler to get saved:
    1) Killing the boss
    2) Bugged out.

I have one kill of Amber Shaper. If I wasn't saved, I would have WON the bag of gold that dropped. Instead, I was saved, and didn't get the bag of loot. But I "Don't qualify" ? What "other bug" did I experience, where I was locked out of loot from not killing the same boss that everyone else was bugged out on?
    Last edited by Shaley; 2012-11-16 at 04:25 PM.

If CRZ wasn't a cost saving measure then they should just come out and tell the players why it was foisted upon us full of bugs and issues like the Dalaran fishing tournament when no one was asking for it to begin with. Of course we will come up with these theories when the feature was so obviously rushed out with no demand for it by subscribers.

They can explain and excuse and praise CRZ all they want - when I experience CRZ my experience is worse than when it wasn't there. On an unrelated note, should Heart of Fear been named Heart of Gimmicks or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Cipero View Post
    Stoked for the lost shores event!
    Me too, i really hope the people joining for trial gets a really nice experience

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that made the video worth watching was that warrior just blindly charging in and fearing mobs into other mobs. Other than that, not worth it (especially with having to always crank up all volumes - including YT - to max to even hear nik).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    If CRZ wasn't a cost saving measure then they should just come out and tell the players why it was foisted upon us full of bugs and issues like the Dalaran fishing tournament when no one was asking for it to begin with. Of course we will come up with these theories when the feature was so obviously rushed out with no demand for it by subscribers.
    CRZ was put in for new players. So they didn´t feel like they were playing a single player game. I can understand them wanting to launch it with the new expansion, with all those new players. But really, even in beta it wasn´t ready All games, and all features have bugs.. but this is probably the only time since I´ve been playing WOW where I think they pushed out something that wasn´t close to being ready. It was already going to be a controversial feature, but all the bugs and side issues just gave them trolls more to throw at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    They can't seriously be considering to reduce retribution healing can they. Their off-healing is pathetic compared to other hybrids, not to mention their atrocious manapool (two FoLs. TWO.) so they will have to compensate if they do this sweeping PvP Power healing nerf. Ret trades resources for either damage or healing, while the only issue a shadow priest would have to worry about is going back into Shadowform. Laser Turkeys got this sweet glyph so that they aren't even kicked out of the form when casting a heal. If anything Selfless Healer is the issue, but then again that takes a lot of time to stack.

Reduce Selfless Healer to +20% healing per stack
    Add a 4-6 second cooldown to Word of Glory, increase it's healing done by 80%, make it heal for only 66% of normal on friendly targets. It's when Rets pop Holy Avenger that their offhealing (can) go through the roof.

You realize most of the people doing the "badmouthing" do it because they love the game right? You need to consider both perspectives. Don't just believe everything one side has to say.
    if they loved the game they could atleast respect the devs and put a minute or two to write something constructive. Yes, of course you can be both negative AND constructive. But that seems rare.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2012-11-17 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The MMO Report will conclude its run on G4 at the end of November 2012, due to the Suits of G4 being idiots and changing their entire focus of programming

Deleted
    no need to say anything, wordless