Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Music] This is unbelievable.

How the hell can teens look up to a guy like this? Ronnie Radke is a disgraceful human being .

Any thoughts on this? I hope he gets his ass kicked.

BING, BANG BOOM Ronnie, YER DONE *sharp whistle*

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I must say, that's what a real rockstar attitude looks like. Haha, lovely.

Deleted
    Who is he? More important who even listen to this shit? If you ask me he's just playing the character, if not he has some serious problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never even heard of this loser. My favorite part was the Pikachu hoodie.

Deleted
    I never heard of him either, would love for him to get knocked out , he's only a big man when his security is around! It looks like a wrestling promo around the 3 minute mark haha.

If he kicked me out of a show for having a different bands t shirt I'd flip out , totally ridiculous. The guy needs to get over himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Well, I must say, that's what a real rockstar attitude looks like. Haha, lovely.
    No, it's not. You don't be an asshole and kick people out of 'your' show. If people fight or throw stuff at you, ok. But different band shirts; wtfh?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    shitty metalcore band lead singer has ego problem, more at 11

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    shitty metalcore band lead singer has ego problem, more at 11
    I love how he has the gall to call a band dubstep, autotune f*ing fags and he's got a side fringe from here to jamaica.

Guys a far cry from Ronnie James Dio, that's for sure.

Ronnie even invited a fan onto his bus because the fan had missed his ride. Ronnie took him back to the hotel he was staying at, gave him some souvenirs and an autograph, got him some food and payed for his cab ride home. Do you know how fucking awesome that is?
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2012-11-22 at 11:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    No, it's not. You don't be an asshole and kick people out of 'your' show. If people fight or throw stuff at you, ok. But different band shirts; wtfh?
    Well, people do that everywhere,hating on other people for their band shirt. But if a band does it? Wtf? only rap stars can have beef or something?

Deleted
    Kids look up to a lot of stupid things, like Jersey Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Guys a far cry from Ronnie James Dio, that's for sure.

Ronnie even invited a fan onto his bus because the fan had missed his ride. Ronnie took him back to the hotel he was staying at, gave him some souvenirs and an autograph, got him some food and payed for his cab ride home. Do you know how fucking awesome that is?
    Can't believe you compared this piece of shit to Dio. Shit should only be compared to other shit. Try Phil Anselmo next. Guy's an asshole, but at least he's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Well, people do that everywhere,hating on other people for their band shirt. But if a band does it? Wtf? only rap stars can have beef or something?
    There is a difference between people; 'oh, i hate that band, FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIRT' or a band saying 'oh, i hate that band GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SHOW'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Can't believe you compared this piece of shit to Dio. Shit should only be compared to other shit. Try Phil Anselmo next. Guy's an asshole, but at least he's good.
    I think he was trying to say that this jerk is the opposite to Dio Not bashing Dio in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Who the hell is Ronnie Radke ? :3
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Former singer of Escape the Fate, and now in uhm (le quick google) Falling in Reverse.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a Never Has Been. Completely unimportant jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is this and what band does he go with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Calm down, re-read my post, and then understand that it was a contrast, not a comparison. The only thing that is similar between the two is the fist name.

Where Dio had talent, humility and respect, this guy is just an inflated egobag with no talent at all.

Self important vocalists are always fun to watch.

Sooner or later, something like this will happen to him: