MSV Setup (10man normal)

Hi,

I was wondering what's the best setup for each MSV boss in 10man normal mode. We're actually doing the 1st and 2nd bosses with 2 tanks, 3 healers, 5 dpsers. 3rd boss with 2 tanks 2 healers and 6 dpsers. 4th with 1 tank 2 healers 7 dpsers. Struggling on Elegon with 2 tanks and 2 healers. I'd like to know if there's a chance to change something here or not. I know, ofc, that this will depend a lot of the healing team but just wanna know some opinions

Tanks: 2/2/2/1/2/2

Healers: 3/3/2/2/2/2

Is what I would recommend. You can cut down to 2 healers for every fight and 1 healer on Spirit Kings if they are good enough.

I wouldn't go to 3 healers for Elegon. Having 6 DPS is nice as you can assign 1 to each pillar, and it's still going to be a DPS race for you guys. Elegon isn't hard to heal after some practice, the raid damage is very predictable and spread out during the phase 1-3 rotation and just requires spam heals and raid CDs in the last phase.

All of normal mode MSV can be done with pretty easily with 2 healers and 2 tanks. If you're having to use 3 heals on the first two bosses, there's probably a lot of avoidable damage your raid is taking. If not, your healers aren't very good.

These are the compositions I can vouch for myself since have killed the boss with them.

Guardians: 2 tanks 2-4 healers
    Feng: 1-2 tanks 1-3 healers
    Gara'Jal: 1-2 tanks ( need a plate dps pref warrior that can go defensive stance when boss targets him ) 1-3 healers
    Spirit kings: 1 tank 1-3 healers
    Elegon: 2 tank 2 healers ( 3 is possible but very hard and not needed )
    Emps: 2 tanks 2-3 healers