10+ Year Old Account

Travel Form / Cat Form macro

Currently, I have the keybinds for Travel form and Cat form. I use these primarily for raiding when I need movement speed buff. Travel form for when I am able to, and cat form when I an unable too.

Is there any possible way to make an In Game macro to cast Travel form when available, and if not available, cast Cat Form? I assume this would require if / then logic, so is that possible to do for an in game macro? If so, would anyone be able to make one for me?
    Last edited by xXsoftcoreXx; 2012-11-16 at 01:42 PM.

/use [indoors] Cat Form(Shapeshift); Travel Form(Shapeshift)
    Will use cat form if you're inside (aka not outside where travel form is usable) else travel form.

I use an expanded version the incorporates the other speed shape-shifts as well my mount. I have never had a time when this has failed me.
    /use [swimming] Aquatic Form(Shapeshift); [indoors] Cat Form(Shapeshift); [combat] Travel Form(Shapeshift); [flyable] Swift Flight Form; Raven Lord

I believe the only restriction to travel form is that you're outdoors?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Macro_conditionals

/cast [outdoors] Travel Form; Cat Form

10+ Year Old Account
    You win all of my internets.

Now, one question. How do I the 2nd macro to cast Flight form and the mount? It will only use Travel when I'm outside of Shrine.

Edit: Nevermind, working now! Back to winning all of the internets.
    Last edited by xXsoftcoreXx; 2012-11-16 at 01:55 PM.

Well you would have to change "Raven Lord" to whatever mount you have, and do you by any chance not have SWIFT-flight form?

10+ Year Old Account
    I put a space in the macro, like a tard. It's working now. You are my hero, thank you very much!

Just do:

/cast Travel Form
    /cast Cat Form

.. Then it'll automatically cast Cat form if Travel form can't be cast? Or is that not possible anymore?

I feel like that could cause an issue with trying to cast both at the same time, like it might cancel the cat form when you try it or simply giving an error. But I don't know, I haven't tried it in-game. Best to stick with an indoor/outdoor conditional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfullyawful View Post
    I use an expanded version the incorporates the other speed shape-shifts as well my mount. I have never had a time when this has failed me.
    /use [swimming] Aquatic Form(Shapeshift); [indoors] Cat Form(Shapeshift); [combat] Travel Form(Shapeshift); [flyable] Swift Flight Form; Raven Lord

Logged in just to say: Thank you!