Tell Me When and Raging Blow

Hi guys.

Im trying to get TMW to show raging blow when it's available but i can't figure it out.

Any of you got a solution to this?

Buff/debuff -> buff -> on player -> Raging Blow!

You can also add stacks to it which i found quite nice, not sure if it's helpfull but it was nice nontheless!
    Furypie Arms/Fury warrior armory

World of logs parses

http://www.youtube.com/user/akamikeb?feature=g-user-u akaMikeb awesomest youtube gamer/reviewer out there. (it is not me)

I literally couldn't get TellMeWhen to work, and PowerAuras is too complicated so I just use NeedtoKnow. You can have up to 9 maybe more bars a group 4 groups total and it will automatically add stacks to something that can stack, no need to tell it to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

I prefer seeing icons than bars and that's why i use tmw. It is really not hard to use either imo, just look up a guide on the youtubez.

World of logs parses

http://www.youtube.com/user/akamikeb?feature=g-user-u akaMikeb awesomest youtube gamer/reviewer out there. (it is not me)

What maxie said, it's the Raging Blow! with the exclamation mark. Was confusing for me too. If you want to show stacks, I think you need to dl OmenCC as well. May be wrong on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    What maxie said, it's the Raging Blow! with the exclamation mark. Was confusing for me too. If you want to show stacks, I think you need to dl OmenCC as well. May be wrong on that though.
    OmniCC, isn't it?

Field Marshal
    Yeah, which tracks timer on CDs etc.

Thanks guys. The one with the ! made it work like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    OmniCC, isn't it?
    lol, yah. It's just one of those mornings. I accidentally told someone else they should be using HS to keep up their enrage... Sleep is for the weak!

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    Guess i'm so used to having both i don't even think about omniCC

World of logs parses