Deleted

Tell Me When and Raging Blow

Hi guys.

Im trying to get TMW to show raging blow when it's available but i can't figure it out.

Any of you got a solution to this?

Buff/debuff -> buff -> on player -> Raging Blow!

Deleted
    You can also add stacks to it which i found quite nice, not sure if it's helpfull but it was nice nontheless!

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally couldn't get TellMeWhen to work, and PowerAuras is too complicated so I just use NeedtoKnow. You can have up to 9 maybe more bars a group 4 groups total and it will automatically add stacks to something that can stack, no need to tell it to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    I prefer seeing icons than bars and that's why i use tmw. It is really not hard to use either imo, just look up a guide on the youtubez.

What maxie said, it's the Raging Blow! with the exclamation mark. Was confusing for me too. If you want to show stacks, I think you need to dl OmenCC as well. May be wrong on that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    What maxie said, it's the Raging Blow! with the exclamation mark. Was confusing for me too. If you want to show stacks, I think you need to dl OmenCC as well. May be wrong on that though.
    OmniCC, isn't it?

Deleted
    Yeah, which tracks timer on CDs etc.

Deleted
    Thanks guys. The one with the ! made it work like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    OmniCC, isn't it?
    lol, yah. It's just one of those mornings. I accidentally told someone else they should be using HS to keep up their enrage... Sleep is for the weak!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    Guess i'm so used to having both i don't even think about omniCC