Guardian Druid PvP Possibly Viable?

So being bored in between raiding and having JP cap for a couple weeks I decided to try PvP'ing for a set of Balance PvP gear so I started queuing for BG's in my Feral Cat spec and I did okay I decided to go into my main spec and go as a Guardian and just switching off my tanking trinkets for DPS trinkets.

Well it is awesome. I of course am being a FC and having absolutely no PvP gear except a ring I am being able to take hits from about 5 of the enemy team while also slowly taking them out. So I am going to keep PvP'ing tonight and may consider using Guardian as my PvP spec.

Questions/Comments below

Quote Originally Posted by Tibeus View Post
    So being bored in between raiding and having JP cap for a couple weeks I decided to try PvP'ing for a set of Balance PvP gear so I started queuing for BG's in my Feral Cat spec and I did okay I decided to go into my main spec and go as a Guardian and just switching off my tanking trinkets for DPS trinkets.

Well it is awesome. I of course am being a FC and having absolutely no PvP gear except a ring I am being able to take hits from about 5 of the enemy team while also slowly taking them out. So I am going to keep PvP'ing tonight and may consider using Guardian as my PvP spec.

Questions/Comments below
    guardians are probably fine FCs still, what they lack in defenses is made up for in mobility. Unfortunately guardian is not even slightly viable in arena - damage is miniscule, without vengeance the only active mitigation that works is SD, and you can't dodge from behind nor dodge spells .

Guardian is #2 in RBG's. Very mobile, but you'll also need a feral spec for non FC maps.

Been fcing a bit - Feralosity Kelthuzad

Glad to see that it is actually viable for RBG's ^^ I do have a kitty off spec and my mainspec is Guardian for raid progression so im sure if i carry around some tome's I can switch from PvP to PvE in just a second!