• Halo 4

10 76.92%
  • Halo Reach

3 23.08%

Thread: Halo 4

Deleted

Halo 4

Hey all.

I currently own Halo Reach and I think its great for multi-player with my friends however Halo 4 has just been released. Can anyone tell me if the multi-player on Halo 4 is better than that of Reach and if it is worth buying at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Video Games Discussion

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo 4 by a long shot.

halo 4 is halo 2 with a few of the newer gimmicks. its fun and awesome! I had given up on the Halo franchise after halo 3, but Halo 4 takes it back to the roots of Halo multiplayer that was once amazing. I haven't played console games much in the last few years but Im using my xbox now more than ever. Its addicting and keeps my blood flowing the entire time.

Deleted
    I prefer Halo: Reach over Halo 4 for a few reasons. I don't like the lack of weapons on some maps and I dislike the fact that you have to level up to get better weapons / traits for your multiplayer loadout. Gameplay feels a lot like CoD + BF3 with a Halo skin but maybe that's just me. Gaining points based on assisting, weapon drops based on sprees and a lack of multiplayer modes put me off. I can see why this game was tuned the way it is, because otherwise you won't be appealing to the CoD/BF3 playerbase but as a Halo fan I feel let down. The campaign was amazing, one of my favourite to date but I think that I'll stick to Halo: Reach for my multiplayer fun.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Halo: Reach multiplayer over Halo 4 as well. If i wanted to play COD I would've just bought that. I liked Reach's multiplayer because it was an FPS that was different than the COD model

Quote Originally Posted by Mazar View Post
    halo 4 is halo 2 with a few of the newer gimmicks. its fun and awesome! I had given up on the Halo franchise after halo 3, but Halo 4 takes it back to the roots of Halo multiplayer that was once amazing. I haven't played console games much in the last few years but Im using my xbox now more than ever. Its addicting and keeps my blood flowing the entire time.
    Its not close to halo 2, Not even a little, Its better than reach but still has a lot of tuning to do both matchmaking gametypes and playlist wise and weapon tuning.

Halo 2 >>> Halo 3 > Halo 4 >> Halo: Reach.

I hated Reach.

Halo 4 is awesome. Way better than reach was in terms of MP

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a Halo 4 thread already. Please use it for further discussions.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...athread-Halo-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Moved to Video Games Discussion
    You lazy butt.