1. #1

    Cross Realm Raiding - Normal Mode - When???

    Anybody know the exact date or patch release where we will be able to do normal mode cross realm raiding?

  2. #2
    I can't imagine adding this complication to building and managing a team but maybe that's because I'm from a high pop server (US Mal'ganis 35k players)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jfragment View Post
    I can't imagine adding this complication to building and managing a team but maybe that's because I'm from a high pop server (US Mal'ganis 35k players)
    Have couple toons on Malganis - however, my friends are on a diff server (where I also have a couple toons) - so it would be nice to use my toons from Malganis in their raids when needed. I don't want to transfer because Malganis is just so much better for joining pugs when I feel like it.
    Last edited by superdooper; 2012-11-16 at 03:59 PM.

  4. #4
    That's a cool way to do it, especially if they are RL buddies. That makes a lot of sense now that you mention it. I have a few buddies on Alliance side that I'd love to help out with my alts.

  5. #5
    Next tier. You can do all previous tiers cross-realm. You can't do the current one.

  6. #6
    Being on a low pop server, i love it when I am able to jump into progress pugs with people from other servers!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Next tier. You can do all previous tiers cross-realm. You can't do the current one.
    What's considered next tier at this point? Next Tuesday when they release all Terrace? Or another 6-months when the next round of raid zones are released?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by superdooper View Post
    What's considered next tier at this point? Next Tuesday when they release all Terrace? Or another 6-months when the next round of raid zones are released?
    When the next raid(s) are released. MSV, Heart and terrace are all part of the same tier (14).

  9. #9
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Quote Originally Posted by superdooper View Post
    What's considered next tier at this point? Next Tuesday when they release all Terrace? Or another 6-months when the next round of raid zones are released?
    New raids pretty much, The raids now are currently T14 at the time. Whatever raid next is announced will be T15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •