Smile 483ilvl Spriest / 474ilvl Ele/Resto Shaman Seeks new home

UPDATED!!!!!

found a guild but things fell thru so Still looking for a new Home guys

Looking for a new home prefer ally but would consider going horde for the right guild. The guild im in now is just a bit to casual while its fun to play with friends, its not fun to be stuck on same boss for 2+ weeks because of other members not pulling their weight. I also have a friend thats looking for a new home as well bout same ilvl but a mage. Would be nice to find a home for both of us lol. Just looking to see if there is a home out thats a fit. Prefer EST servers but any will work as long as dont raid past 12am Est, or before 5-6 Est. Raid time only apply to weekdays. Weekends allow for more flex.

I also have a 474ilvl ele shaman/resto shaman id consider swapping to be main.
    Last edited by seriouslyshift; 2012-11-28 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Updated Info

We are currently looking to add some great players to our roster. We only raid 3 days/12 hours a week, and our times fit great with your availability.

History
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of not only your class, but to show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character.

Progression
    4/6 Heroic 25m MSV
    6/6 HoF
    2/4 ToES

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Tuesday-Thursday

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
    Exceptional Ranged DPS

Melee
    DK - High need
    Exceptional Melee DPS

Tanks
    *Closed*

Healers
    Holy Paladin - High need
    Restoration Shaman - High need

To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 10/25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

We are currently recruiting exceptional raiders to fill key spots in our core group! We're looking for players who know their class and how to maximize their performance, and who are eager to push progression while still having fun. We went 6/6 msv and 2/6 hof our first raid week and will continue to push progression at that level.

We classify our guild as a hardcore raiding guild on a 3 day a week schedule. We were a prior top 100 guild who took a break from wow after 7 years of playing and are ready to regain our prior ranking.

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions or want to check on your application with us:

Real ID/battletag:
    Draxillvane#1108

We are looking for 2-3 caster dps so have potential openings for both of you.

Currently we are 3/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, 5/6 heart of fear(we put the emphassis on finishing off heroic gara last week not clearing HoF)and sitting 93rd in the US for 25 man raiding. I am looking for one healer and a few dps.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee, or Veiled

Apply at
    www.btmguild.com

Guild: Likes it Rough
    Server: Gorgonnash (PvP) Los Angeles (PST Server time)
    Faction: Alliance
    Website: https://likesitrough.guildlaunch.com (Apply to Guild - Online Application)

Raiding Hours: *Times are PST Server time*
    Tues: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Wed: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Thur: 5:00pm-8:00pm

Mists of Pandaria Progression:
    10m Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Normal
    10m Heart of Fear 2/6 Normal

Who is Likes it Rough:
    Likes it Rough is a progression-focused 10-man raiding guild situated on Gorgonnash.

What is Likes it Rough looking for:
    Likes it Rough is looking for skilled, reliable players to fill our 10m raid. We need to get the most out of our limited raid time so we are only looking for those willing to put forth the effort required and maintain near perfect attendance.

Current needs:
    Elemental Shaman
    DPS Warrior

Loot Distribution:
    Likes it Rough uses a Loot Council system.

Skilled and prepared candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of current needs.
    Feel free to post an application on our website listed above or if you have any questions, contact us in game.

Officers: CyberChicken, Malirris, Dímas (alt+0237)
    BattleTag: CyberChicken#1437

<Carried> is an alliance 10m raiding guild on US-Whisperwind. We were formed a few weeks after the start of the Cata, but are composed of players who have deep roots on the server, and have mostly played with each other for some time.

The guild's primary focus is to be a progression-oriented raiding guild. We raid because we enjoy raiding. Raiding is more fun, however, when progress is made, people play well, and, ultimately, bosses are killed. We take raiding seriously because we enjoy doing so.

We are currently looking for:

Ret Paladin
    Frost/Unholy DK
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

We were 7/7 HM in T12 content.
    We were 8/8 HM in T13 content.
    We are currently 2/6 Heroic MSV, 6/6 Heart of Fear, and 3/4 Terrace.

Specific Information:
    -Raid times are currently Tuesday-Thursday, 7pm-11pm server (CST) time. We will also occasionally raid Mondays 7-11 server (CST) time if the content calls for it (happens rarely).
    -We use a fairly straightforward communal loot system. Loot is given out with the intent to bring about the most benefit to the raid.
    -Guild repairs are provided for Raid.
    -Please have a recent combat log showing us what you are capable of.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, feel free to send a tell to anyone in guild and ask for either Sprawl, Xanrael, or Ikatus. Feel free to add our battletags: Sprawl#1815, Ikatus#1197, PirateGoYar#1494.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello. My guild is currently recruiting a few more DPS for our 25m group. We are a group of close friends that started a guild because we too weren't interested in being held back by players that didn't want to pull their weight.

We've been raiding as a group for 2 weeks now and are 1/6 heroic MSV and 2/6 HoF (Garalon is easy, just a time constraint that stopped us from killing him this week)

Speaking of time, we only raid 2 nights a week Tuesday and Thursday it would be 8:30 to 11:30 EST

If this sounds interesting to you or you have any questions for me you can add me on realid wnp2d@mtmail.mtsu.edu
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

<Core> is a 10 man weekend raiding guild on Bronzebeard US, currently recruiting any caster DPS. Currently 4/6 1/6 normal.

We are 5th on our server, and gaining fast.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST, with an occasional 9-11pm EST Sunday raid. The server is PST, but most of our members are in EST so we try not to go late.

Currently recruiting:
    -Warlocks
    -Mages
    -Shadow Priests

We are focused on progression, and as such expect maximum performance from our raiders.

Visit corebb.enjin.com to apply or PST Kuremalas#1841.
    Last edited by kerumilas; 2012-11-18 at 06:11 AM.

I know our raid ends 30 minutes after you are looking for but if you 3 are willing to push your time slightly .. we have room for all 3 of you.

I would like to speak with you for a possible spot for our 25 man raid which is 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF

Pls add me realid Johnd19894@aol.com

we raid 9 est to 12:30 est tuesday, wednesday, thrusday

Thank you all for post def interested in a couple and will get in touch with you soon and i'll share the info with my friend and see what they think as well. But could just be me if im interested and they aren't. Keep the post coming just in case something doesn't work out tho. Thanks again everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    NP m8 I know we have a recruitment goal for before the lockout reset but I'm eager to hear back from you regardless!
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Hello Seriouslyshift Massacre is a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild on Turalyon (PVE)EST. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you!

Raid Times- 8:45-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Loot System: DKP (Closed Bidding)

Current Progression:
    Mogu'shan Vaults 25 Normal: 6/6
    Heart of Fear 25 Normal: 2/6

Apply through our site: massacre-turalyon.guildlaunch.com
    or contact one of our officers Emaleigh battle tag Emaleight#1402, Byleana, Tetro, or Gashtastic

Hello!

Embrace is a Level 25 Horde Guild on Cenarion Circle. Formed by a group of a good friends. Since it's formation Embrace has reached many goals; Reaching 25 in under a month, getting 8/8 Heroic DS in 2 weeks, reaching over 250 members, and being one of the first 5 guilds to clear Mogu'shan Vaults. (only 5 have even cleared) Embrace is full of helpful, mature, comical, and professional players. We've got a diverse community, from America to Russia, we've got members from everywhere. Embrace is a Raiding and PvP guild, with three raid teams.

Some Extra Info:
    Format: 10 Man
    Raid Times: Group 1: 5pm-8pm PST Tues, Thurs and Saturday
    Progress: 6/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
    Contact information: Motguste in Game

Class Needs: *=Prefered
    Hunter*
    Spriest*
    Rogue
    Monk

Attitude:
    We are not going to tolerate cockiness, inconsistency, or loot hogs.

Gear:
    Gear is not a major issue, but we prefer geared players, but gearing a player that is willing to commit is no problem.

Knowing your Class/Role:
    We expect you to know what you're doing and not be herp derping around. We will help any player wanting to get in to raiding/pvp if they don't quite understand their class though.

Attendance:
    Show up to a raid you accept, I will provide you with resources to message us if there's an irl emergency or issue that makes you unable to show up, but we require a 90% attendance rating with no toleration.

If you think Embrace sounds like the right place for you, and you can agree to everything I've stated above, feel free to message me in game for further information.

Updated info. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Still in search of a new home.

We would be most interested in your shaman:

Margaritaville (10/16) is currently recruiting talented DPS.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We raid 10-man Tuesday/Thursday/Monday from 8:15-11:45 PM Pacific on US-Ner'zhul.

We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835 (me, GM), Kevoh#1574 (Raid Lead), Superbad#1835 (Recruitment Officer)
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com (best during work hours)

Apply at: margaritaville dot wowstead dot com

***PAID TRANSFER/FACTION CHANGE FOR EXCEPTIONALLY WELL-QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS***

Ignis Aurum Probat
    US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
    Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Check us out at our website. MMO won't let me post it here, but you can find it easily over at wowprogress or on our guild recruitment thread here or on the Mal'Ganis forums.

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564) or Softkittyy (battletag bumbler#1223).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! How are you?
    Sorry to hear about what happened!

My guild, Blasting Off Again, is currently in need of a Resto Shaman!
    I'll link you to our post: Click Here!

<Blasting Off Again> Kil'Jaeden | Horde | 25M
    Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs | 10PM-1AM PST
    All of our information is on that post and here is our website: www.blastingoffagain.net

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Good luck!