Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    actually i do know what i am talking about. if you want to prove me wrong leave the "class warfare" rhetoric in toolbag. none of what you said addressed the fact that they never funded the pensions, or that their demands of the union was that they forgot about the pensions on top of paycuts - after they had already accepted lower salaries
    I'm talking about the exec bonus issue...

Did no one read in the article where it blames manegment and thanked the people for all the years they put into the company. Everyone just looks at the title and makes wild guesses. I invite you who have not to read the article. Read the number of CEO's they went through in a single year. One CEO when he was hired gave himself a 300 percent raise.

The only fault if anyone is solely on the mangement team. This company will make a ton of money from selling it's brand and people will be paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I'm talking about the exec bonus issue...
    and tried the "you're only seeing what the liberal media tell you, class warfare, etc etc". poor, misunderstood management, evil workers expected to work for steadily decreasing pay and pension now out of work

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    and tried the "you're only seeing what the liberal media tell you, class warfare, etc etc". poor, misunderstood management, evil workers expected to work for steadily decreasing pay and pension now out of work
    When some people aruge it's liberal media lying on purpose. And most of the network's say the same thing. I tend not to believe that. Look at Bengazi for example. The right wing had a feild day with Susan Rice comments MONTHS after the entire situation. I think the people were just being honest. Could be that it at all?