Help with Elegon P3>>>P1 Transitions

I feel my raid team does well on elegon EXCEPT for the phase transitions between P3 and P1, we basically kill the pillars sticks to our sides and try to kill adds, and essentially wait until we are yanked back in to aoe what's left. This seems very unstable and wrong IMO. How are the successful raid teams handling these transitions correctly/better?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Deleted
    You only get yanked in if no one is melee range, your tanks need to be quicker picking up the boss. Thats where a large amount of damage is coming from. We killl adds with aoe stuns with dpsers aoe them on the platform, they just die so fast.

Well you should be killing your pillars within 10s of eachother. Usually my team stacks back the control thing while I (ot) gather all adds. When platform appears our warrior (mt) pick up elegon. I move adds onto platform and they get aoe'd/snared and killed. Then it's just rinse and repeat.

Deleted
    Err the tank goes in as soon as the floor pops up and takes the boss?, you should never get gripped in.

We were instructed to wait until being yanked in, so that the adds are all together and easier to AoE down. I'm a healer so I really don't know about the speed it takes to kill them. Here are our logs from last night, very open to constructive criticism at this point(I'm the healer Çlutch fwiw)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/47nlf1eykd4fk3h2/

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Deleted
    You really shouldn't get gripped in ever. That's almost 2M raid damage that can just be avoided on a part where healing may get sketchy, as well as possible breathing on more than just 1 tank. Would definitly not recommend.

Best way for us it worked was just as soon as all pillars were down we would run towards the starting spot and gather up the raid, which means all adds would also swarm to that place. Assign 1 tank for keeping the adds under control just at the border of the platform, and 1 tank to run upto boss asap to avoid getting gripped. Rest of raids makes sure to be ON the platform as soon as it spawned again to benefit from the buff they get.
    The first time you do transition like that just AoE-stun them (bear can charge to boss, and dk can use remorseless winter on adds) and burn them down in a group asap. Your dk will need to pop some cd's here, it's pretty much biggest damage intake he will get. Second transition you do roughly same, but after they are gathered up and AoE-stunned, you make sure a hunter (or both) shoot slowing traps and everyone stack on boss' tail while ranged takes them out before they even reach the raid. We used an army here as well, not sure how effective it is but got us our first kill.

Thanks for the help derp will give it a shot!